Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba (18747 Views)

“My Album Drops in September” – Jesse Jagz / Kelly Handsome Fires Bk At M.i (finish U̶̲̥̅̊ Boy) / Vector's Album Drops On Friday 29th October 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2010
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2010
SosSick on the beats!!!

classic tunez i swear, Rugged nailed for me o, dunno about any1 else tongue
did any1 hear iceprince halla @ peeps in Maiduguri? listen to 1:30, haha we dey rep Hiphop for here grin
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by eldee(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2010
tosinaded@:

SosSick on the beats!!!

classic tunez i swear, Rugged nailed for me o, dunno about any1 else tongue
did any1 hear iceprince halla @ peeps in Maiduguri? listen to 1:30, haha we dey rep Hiphop for here grin

You are a certified aboki grin grin grin
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2010
lol

bomb dey ur head o eldee
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by chrisical(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2010
I de feel this joint.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2010
there is something about this guy ruggedman!!!
he def knows how to reach out to the street i swear!!!
this song is def hot, he murked the beat on the second verse

am tryn to be the right spouse
cos av got Mocheddah like knithouse

no fantasy, money making dynasty
am just the right kind of soup, no need to fatasi
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by aldon: 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2010
Good headz,kip d testimonies coming,we've really heard nuffin 4rm ruggedman yet,THIS IS JUST D BEGINNING.
@genuflect,GOD BLESS U.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by ofokaofoki: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2010
aldon:

Good headz,kip d testimonies coming,we've really heard nuffin 4rm ruggedman yet,THIS IS JUST D BEGINNING.
@genuflect,GOD BLESS U.

ALDON WHEN DID U BECOME A RUGGED STAN?
, THE ONLY STAN WE KNOW HERE IS SAURON AND DAMMIECOOL
THIS IS JUST D BEGINNING , WAIT TILL U HEAR RUGGEDMAN DISS TO MODENINE 9, DEATH BLOW REPLY . grin grin
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2010
@ofoka
I dnt think modo wld reply sha, cos i saw him on tv yesterday sayin 'watch out for the da vinci mode,dnt go abt thinking am goin to be dissing anybody,all u dat want mode9 to be dissing ppl,am nt doin dat, cant u ppl listen to music without beef', those where his words, but anything can happen
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2010
Rhymstein:

@ofoka
I dnt think modo wld reply sha, cos i saw him on tv yesterday sayin 'watch out for the da vinci mode,dnt go abt thinking am goin to be dissing anybody,all u dat want mode9 to be dissing ppl,am nt doin dat, cant u ppl listen to music without beef', those where his words, but anything can happen

such display of stupidity undecided
no1 asked him to go around dissing anybody before he started stalking rugged like one old gay angry
now that he got no response he is spewing poo on tv, asking if we cant listen to rap without beef!!!

common MODE u started this nonsense, now u turn your back and accuse the listeners of being at fault??
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dammiecool(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2010
@tosin

no mind d yeye mode ix grin cheesy cheesy grin
water don pass hin garri grin grin grin grin
owo ti ba were tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2010
@tosin
U jst dey find trouble, java go soon come treat ur mess up, na crime to preach peace?
@dammiecool
Belle dey sweet u sha, u don get rugged track to cheer for now, cos he has been MIA, anyhow u go buy da vinci mode sha, no lie, 2day na sunday o
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2010
@tosin
Accordin to mode,rugged startd it by doin indirect tracks attackin his styl,he in turn did same in talking to u,rugged replied wit bangin,then death blow was d result
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2010
Rhymstein:

@tosin
U jst dey find trouble, java go soon come treat your mess up, na crime to preach peace?

ja who??
the only thing he will do is come here and post his gabbage in caps undecided
i no send anybody
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2010
Rhymstein:

@tosin
Accordin to mode,rugged startd it by doin indirect tracks attackin his styl,he in turn did same in talking to u,rugged replied wit bangin,then death blow was d result

which style?? who give am style?
did he invent any style??

is he the only rapper who uses the style
why did he take it upon himself to diss rugged directly when it was obvious rugged didnt even have his time??
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by khanye(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2010
tosinaded@:

which style?? who give am style?
did he invent any style??

is he the only rapper who uses the style
why did he take it upon himself to diss rugged directly when it was obvious rugged didnt even have his time??

U r Serious
The same rughead that did My Life, To Whom it may Concern, Wont battle?
he started the beef thing and he had to find some f.cuking excuse
when he knows he cant battle 9 cool
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2010
The same rughead that did My Life, To Whom it may Concern, Wont battle?
he started the beef thing and he had to find some f.cuking excuse

am wondering how dis songs were meant to be for mode9 undecided
nigga was only promoting his own style of rap!!!

u can prove me wrong o, post lyrics that show how he dissed mode9!!
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by khanye(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2010
tosinaded@:

am wondering how dis songs were meant to be for mode9 undecided
nigga was only promoting his own style of rap!!!

u can prove me wrong o, post lyrics that show how he dissed mode9!!

I dont have the time to argue with you kid
Stop saying things you dont know about
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2010
@tosin
Bfore,mode did talkin to u,Ojb testified dat they was a diss track directed at modey n elajoe by rugged,2shots,cmion,six o n kshow dat was unreleased, dnt u notice afta, all those add mother tongue,pidgin advocacy,OD did Dont h8,n refered to rugged in 'The game'
'Since,i dropped dat hook,on that Sanchez jam/they yappin,sayn am dissin ruggedman/F that,that ish is whack no doubt/speakin foul abt cats,jst to get his cards played out'
And to whom it was concerned was callin out whosoever involved to come out openly against him,mode did n rugged chickened out
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2010
@tosin
Bfore,mode did talkin to u,Ojb testified dat they was a diss track directed at modey n elajoe by rugged,2shots,cmion,six o n kshow dat was unreleased, dnt u notice afta, all those add mother tongue,pidgin advocacy,OD did Dont h8,n refered to rugged in 'The game'
'Since,i dropped dat hook,on that Sanchez jam/they yappin,sayn am dissin ruggedman/F that,that ish is whack no doubt/speakin foul abt cats,jst to get his cards played out'
And to whom it may concern was callin out whosoever involved to come out openly against him,mode did n rugged chickened out
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2010
Even if Rugged and Modey squash this ish and perform together on stage, this beef will never end. Damn
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2010
@genuflect
Abeg,post d download link wey u tey download d song na
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Rhymestein Dude, wtf? I posted it already so why are you bugging me?
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2010
@genuflect
Who u dey form vex for na, i don download am now, i stil download dat ur guy razor,i lyk d beat, bt his 1st verse wasnt so gud,i mean his vocals n some pronunciation, anyway, u don hear i'm beamin n d other one wey lupe feat trey songz, i'm beamin was cool sha
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2010
@genuflect
Thanx.Who u dey form vex for na, i don download am now, i stil download dat ur guy razor,i lyk d beat, bt his 1st verse wasnt so gud,i mean his vocals n some pronunciation, anyway, u don hear i'm beamin n d other one wey lupe feat trey songz, i'm beamin was cool sha
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2010
Rhymestein, how I no go vex when I give you link and you still dey ask for the link. Anyways, I am Razor and thanx for your comments
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2010
And yes I've heard I'm Beaming. Lupe was kinda weak on that. I've not heard the one with Trey Songz tho. You gat the link?
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by aldon: 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2010
Now errbody listen,MODE9 STARTED IT ALL 4RM D JOINT 'GERMS',KING OF D JUNGLE,'NO COMPETITION' OFF PEN9 MIXTAPE DISSING RUGGED WIT STYLE WHICH INTURN LED RUGGED 2 RELEASING THOSE TRAX,RYMSTEIN POINTED CUZ IT WILL B DUMB DISSIN AN OL' FRIEND DIRECTLY JUST LYK DAT 4 NO CLEAR REASON CUZ PPLE NEVA KNEW THERE WAS BEEF.
MODE9 DROPPED 'TALKIN 2 U'AS A DECOY 2 LURE RUGGED IN2 BEEF,THEN D FOOOL DENIED DAT IT WASNT A DISS TRACK 2 RM SO RUGGED PLAYED BY THE MODE9 GAME BY DROPPIN BANGIN' WCH RUGGED NEVA LABELLED A DISS TRACK TOO THEN MODE WENT AHEAD ND POURED ALL D VENOM DAT HE KEPT INSIDE ON DEATHBLOW AS A REPLY 2 BANGIN' WCH RUGGED NEVA LABELLED AS A DISS TRACK.MODE9 DID D SETUP BUT ENDED UP PLAYIN HIMSELF BY TAKIN D FIRST STRIKE.NEMESIS HAS CATCHED UP WIT HIM,NOW HE IS CRYIN 2 TV.NOW THINK,WHAT ELSE DOES MODE9 HAVE 2SAY ON DEATHBLOW2.I SURE SEY ALL HIM FRIENDZ WEY DEY HYPE AM,GO SKAMPA!!LORD HAV MERCY ON HIM SHA.TIME WIL TELL
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2010
@genu
I lyk dat,v been lookin for someone who likes dose kinda beats, i dnt v d link, i download am frm usershare.jst go google, search 'download blackout by lupe fiasco ft trey songz on usershare',u go see am there, peace

Aldon don come again, after all these yannings abt mode, u go stil buy da vinci mode, no rugged nine,topic,aldon no go post, u need deliverance o
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by aldon: 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2010
@rhymstein,pls check thru ya posts again,errbody knws u started the rugged-mode thang on this thread.i shuldnt hav even mention mode9's name on dis thread,u caused it but it wont happen on dis thread again.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dammiecool(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2010
@rhymes
I go by mode album for real.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 8:52am On Jan 18, 2010
khanye:

I dont have the time to argue with you kid
Stop saying things you dont know about

this wut u result to when u lack the intellects to win an arguement on a forum undecided
IQ is def low

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Sir Victor Olaiya - Baby Jowo Remix Ft 2face [Video Download] / VIDEO: D’banj – Bachelor / 2pac: A Perfect Example of Hiphop's Exaggerated Gangsterism??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.