Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba (18773 Views)

“My Album Drops in September” – Jesse Jagz / Kelly Handsome Fires Bk At M.i (finish U̶̲̥̅̊ Boy) / Vector's Album Drops On Friday 29th October 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by javalove(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2010
@damiefool

do u purposely come here to make a fool of urself. . .all in the name of defending a toothless dog called rug head?
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2010
Genuflect:

Arkinses I guess you are a Ruggedman fan, rite? Lol. No hurry yourself, my mixtape is coming out this month: 16 tracks on different instrus. Wash out! Lol

I would rather be a Bright Chimezie fan
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dammiecool(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2010
javalove:

@damiefool

do u purposely come here to make a fool of urself. . .all in the name of defending a toothless dog called rug head?

javagoat,this post is no for fowls like u grin grin grin grin
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2010
Arkinses, I have too many fans already so a hater once in a while ain't bad for the statistics. Lol
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2010
abeg go and face your teller job jare
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2010
^^See this one
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2010
^^See this one
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by slimshay(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2010
dammiecool:

abeg try put yaself 2geda b4 u post cool

Ologbeni no be evrybody dey wear headwarmer under sun oh. tongue grin Inside dis harsh tropical weather. . . . .man, what are you?!!!
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2010
Have u guys seen ruggedy lately?.Am suprised,d dude doesn't wear head warmer anymore.
I guess it's a sign dat he's paying homage to someone,
I suggest u know d person, Oloshekorse
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by javalove(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2010
olayokun:

Have u guys seen ruggedy lately?.Am suprised,d dude doesn't wear head warmer anymore.
I guess it's a sign dat he's paying homage to someone,
I suggest u know d person, Oloshekorse

loll. . na deathblow cause am na. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by gidson12(m): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2010
hmmmn, undecided
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dammiecool(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2010
javalove:

loll. . na deathblow cause am na. . . grin grin grin grin

mumu, na today rugged don dey move without headwarmer.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dawhizkid1(m): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2010
one or more of Ruggedman's new song premiere 2moro on top radio 90.9 @ 10am. Haters, watch him bang!
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dammiecool(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2010
den go take grin
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2010
Actually he was on Top Radio today and I heard like 3 of the songs on his upcoming album
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
Actually he was on Top Radio today and I heard like 3 of the songs on his upcoming album
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dawhizkid1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2010
yeah i know. can you give a sincere opinnion about the tracks? wasnt opportuned to here them, i live in Warri!
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by julian21(f): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2010
I think Ruggedman will do quite well in 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by chrisical(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2010
@Genuflect Pls how impressive were those songs you heard.Looks like Baba gonna make his swansong a classic.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dammiecool(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2010
make una tell me how d song be like o!!!
2010 Ruggedy baba we cant wait!!! wink [b][/b]cheesy grin
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2010
Hmmmm. Lemme see. Honestly, the songs are quite ok. But I think I need to hear them once more to feel them. There was one titled Superman ft. Lil' Jojo and Gino and was produced by Sossick. That one was kinda my favourite so far
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dammiecool(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2010
Genuflect:

Hmmmm. Lemme see. Honestly, the songs are quite ok. But I think I need to hear them once more to feel them. There was one titled Superman ft. Lil' Jojo and Gino and was produced by Sossick. That one was kinda my favourite so far

there is every need for God 2 bless u for sayin d truth.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by chrisical(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2010
I'm aching to hear these songs and to grab his final album.!!!
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by jayflex: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2010
Ruggedman is WACK! He was on star fm last night to promote the album and played some tracks for a listeners rating. Every track sounded like a bit of everyone that was big in 2009. He copied MI,Terry G, Da Grin, Ice Prince etc I cant believe this is the same guy who came out with ''ehen''. Dude should stick to running his clothing line cos the game has changed and his MC credibility is about to fall off the edge. Lest I forget, his response to ''deathblow'' (if thats what it was), should be the weakest diss track in history
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dammiecool(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2010
jayflex:

Ruggedman is WACK! He was on star fm last night to promote the album and played some tracks for a listeners rating. Every track sounded like a bit of everyone that was big in 2009. He copied MI,Terry G, Da Grin, Ice Prince etc I cant believe this is the same guy who came out with ''ehen''. Dude should stick to running his clothing line cos the game has changed and his MC credibility is about to fall off the edge. Lest I forget, his response to ''deathblow'' (if thats what it was), should be the weakest diss track in history

I dont expect something resonable from yeye hater like u tongue tongue
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by jayflex: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2010
Dammiecool !

Forget that thing, i was the hardest ruggedman fan you could find but the guy became succesful and soft, no longer rugged. Honestly can you compare his early tracks like ''big bros'' (a naija hip hop classic) and ''ehen'' to that ''wind your waist for me'' nonsense in his last album.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by javalove(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2010
A CAREER AT THE EDGE OF THE CLIFF!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2010
@jayflex
dat ur opinion undecided if u say he sounds like every1 in 2009!
thats a good thing IMO.
he has stepped up his game

i may be wrong sha, will wait for the album!!!
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2010
Jayflex, ??
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by badman(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2010
wat if he doesn't finish 2010
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by javalove(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2010
badman:

wat if he doesn't finish 2010

den he shud keep the album to himself and his family
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2010

two reports from diff peeps, its obvious which one of them is talking out of reality and without any bias undecided
one sounds mature and constructive, while the other cant even name a song and yet call the songs whack grin cheesy

people are just HATERS undecided

am not surprised which of the posts JAVALOVE decided to go with, birds of a feather ,flock together abi how fly no go support Sh.it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Picture Of B-red Davido And Shina Rambo While They Are Younger / VIDEO: D’banj – Bachelor / Motherland (area Acoustic) - Sound Sultan, Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.