Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba (18750 Views)

“My Album Drops in September” – Jesse Jagz / Kelly Handsome Fires Bk At M.i (finish U̶̲̥̅̊ Boy) / Vector's Album Drops On Friday 29th October 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2010
i did not heard all but i listen to some

like the one he features Dagrin, ClaverJAY, MI, 2face, Terry G ( he told me the beat for the one he featured terry is too fast that he want to amend that what do i think) and much on.

He's working in recording with Psquare ( Pquare want to produce it, i think).

as a musician you will have song available.

in the hotel with him that DAY was 2short manager, Kz Johnson, Kash 11, Tpraise, Gist ting. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by DBR: 7:51am On Jan 11, 2010
chrisical:

Rugged should quickly get these songs on the web.I heared some tracks on radio the other day.

.She and my swagger Ft.Ice prince
.Sanwo Ft.gino
.Emi ni Ft.Da grin (my favourite)
.Whatever
.Superman Ft.lil'Jojo and Gino

I also liked the track he featured Y.Q

Yea heard 'em except EMI NI FT DA GRIN
Luv the one with Iceprince, "she and ma Swagga"
The album is lookin pretty already.
Loads of pple will like it, especially cos of the pple his featuring.

ActiveMan:

i post he has recorded almost 80 tracks. people says it lie.

i was with him in his hotel room and i listen to some of his song.
Just because of copyright i have some track on my system but am waiting permission.

What he said on aair was that he has recorded over 20songs and still recordin'.
But that he has over 80 beats sent to him by different producers.

oNe
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by ofokaofoki: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2010
its not a lie o,, activeman is saying the truth ,
he has over 80 songs ,  i have 2 of the songs already and i heard like 8 already ,but i cant upload it yet cuzz there is no permission from rugged.
, the one with yq and the one with lil jojo superman , the one wit yq has no title yet ,  but i like the one wit lil jojo superman , the beat is insane , even lil jojo murdered rugged on that track , omo you guys have to listen to lil jojo flow on that superman track . lil jojo is the truth man , i didnt even know jojo could spit like that ,.mad !
i will try and colect the other ones tho, but i dont like the first one wit sosscik yet, , the beat is to carribean for me.

@all
the catch in d rugged man new album is the reply to modenine death blow, omo rugged murdered modenine , including illbliss , od , terry and all the swat root camp, u guys need to hear the reply diss
rugged don mad o, see beat , i dont have permission to upload any now. but una go soon hear am as soon as rugged gives approval. omo una dey miss ! haha see death blow reply ,rugged surprised me too much.

@dammiecool?
you dnt have any of the 80 songs yet abi??
you are the fakest fan of ruggedman ever. grin
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by chrisical(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2010
Rugged wan scatter ground with this upcoming album.una go hear weein grin
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by DBR: 9:37am On Jan 11, 2010
ofokaofoki:

@all
the catch in d rugged man new album is the reply to modenine death blow, omo rugged murdered modenine , including illbliss , od , terry and all the swat root camp, u guys need to hear the reply diss
rugged don mad o, see beat.

I hope wat u sayin is true. cos when asked 'bout the deathblow thingy he said;
"i read the lyrics and nothin dey there so i no get time for that, e no be by bus stop.
im all bout makin money now, i no dey rply, this was on friday.
It was same friday he said he has recorded over 20 songs and that if u open his laptop
he has over 80beats from different producers.

So who do u think i shud go wit, u or RM himself smiley
oNe
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by javalove(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2010
weda he replies or not, mode is still doint his thing. i'm happy now that they both are releasing an album almost at the same time
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dammiecool(m): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2010
ofokasibe ofoka ofoki

free mee o
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dammiecool(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2010
DBR:

I hope wat u sayin is true. cos when asked 'bout the deathblow thingy he said;
"i read the lyrics and nothin dey there so i no get time for that, e no be by bus stop.
im all bout makin money now, i no dey rply, this was on friday.
It was same friday he said he has recorded over 20 songs and that if u open his laptop
he has over 80beats from different producers.

So who do u think i shud go wit, u or RM himself smiley
oNe

u never can tell
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2010
Ofoka, I second that. Lil' Jojo killed that Superman track o. I never knew dude could spit like that and he rode that beat well. Gotta give it to dude
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by aldon: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2010
As dope as he is,de critics try 2 wack him out 2 level zero.itz time 2 shine as he has always did.he is important datz y dey they hate him 4 no gud reason,u can neva put a gudman down 4 long.rugged kips dishin out gud entertaining music wit smoof flow.i believe him die!opomulero 4eva!
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dammiecool(m): 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2010
javalove:

weda he replies or not, mode is still doint his thing. i'm happy now that they both are releasing an album almost at the same time

fear don dey catch am rugged don fill java head with dreads he don turn javagoat to jamaican grin
java no belive say people go praise rugged effort like dis o grin cheesy grin grin

aldon:

As dope as he is,de critics try 2 wack him out 2 level zero.itz time 2 shine as he has always did.he is important datz y dey they hate him 4 no gud reason,u can neva put a gudman down 4 long.rugged kips dishin out gud entertaining music wit smoof flow.i believe him die!opomulero 4eva!

thats why I love Rugged man
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by ofokaofoki: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2010
@dammiecool
thats how we praised modenine too when he released death blow, so we will also praise rugged too for the death blow reply until modenine drops death blow 2 the final burial.lmfao

you guys need to hear ruggedmans reply to deathblow ,the song is 10minutes long and it has 6 verses
verse one murders mode9 as in total murder infact if u hear how many punchlines rugged used on mode
in fact rugged is too much. i didnt beleif that he could reply modenine like that , i thot he was scared !
and u need to hear the beat , its the sickest diss beat i have ever heard in my whole life.!!
, , verse 2 finished illbliss, verse 3 rubbishes o-d,
verse seriously tasi terry , verse 5 finish those underground rappers wey dey diss am
and verse 6 scattered swat roots ,
it is planned to be the last track on the album , rugged says he will include it as a bonus to the real heads especially the online supporters that believed in him. It is going to be a surprise to you people .especially javalove . you just wait , the thing remain small.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by dammiecool(m): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2010
ofokaofoki:

@dammiecool
thats how we praised modenine too when he released death blow, so we will also praise rugged too for the death blow reply until modenine drops death blow 2 the final burial.lmfao

you guys need to hear ruggedmans reply to deathblow ,the song is 10minutes long and it has 6 verses
verse one murders mode9 as in total murder infact if u hear how many punchlines rugged used on mode
in fact rugged is too much. i didnt beleif that he could reply modenine like that , i thot he was scared !
and u need to hear the beat , its the sickest diss beat i have ever heard in my whole life.!!
, , verse 2 finished illbliss, verse 3 rubbishes o-d,
verse seriously tasi terry , verse 5 finish those underground rappers wey dey diss am
and verse 6 scattered swat roots ,
it is planned to be the last track on the album , rugged says he will include it as a bonus to the real heads especially the online supporters that believed in him. It is going to be a surprise to you people .especially javalove . you just wait , the thing remain small.

I pity mode ix cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2010
hehehe i love ruggedman sha!!!
mode9 was busy dissing ruggedman and releasing a weak album that didnt sell!!!

ruggedman has been cooking hot soup that will blow and give him more money and fame!!!
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2010
Wow. Ruggedman sure won't disappoint with this album
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2010
Wow. Ruggedman sure won't disappoint with this album
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by HohDee(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2010
@ al ya kids postin,
am jst sick of al dis clowns here sayin ish b4
even listenin 2 @ list 1 outta da tracks.
nat gonna argue abt anythang here.bt u guys rily SUCKS.
&  stop blabbing lik a nu born baby.ITS annoyin
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2010
Omo, I come dey pity for modo sha! Only that I doubt the cred of most of you so called NL Hip hop heads, the only thing wey remain na make una talk say daddy showkey and papa fryo get swag, but I'll wait till her hear the joints. There's definately a reason why he's keeping them off notjustok + on tweeter, the dude is getting massive support from everyone from MI to IcePrince to eLDee to Banky (wey follow do Talkin' to you) to Don Jazzy to Darey to infact everyone (and once you got those dudes in your camp, your own don betta). e be like say that Saucekid RT am self once
And to say him diss only Modo, e for better, as him add OD join, he's sure to get twice the reply (Terry and illbliss na short-one so their responses wont count for nothin)

Modo needs to seriously come clean on this new album. Not all that effed up swagger man dope talk and tuface feature he done released.
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2010
@tosin
Wot was weak abt paradigm shift?lyrics or beats?i have a feelin u dnt listen to rap aside naija rap.if d song doesnt suit ur taste.dnt call it weak,i take dat as an insult.do u mean nas nigga(untitled)was wk because of d soul beats,or q tips album was wk too because it didnt sell.paradigm shift was 7.5/10 on rapreviews.com.
U r nt a rap fan at all, i dnt think so,
@dammiecool
Una don dey happy na o, how far, bt me never hear anyone o

Na only for nairaland u go hear say deathblow 2 dey,same nairaland u go hear say rugged reply
Wot concerns rugged wit swat root,terry n od,how come he dissed illbliss n left out elajoe, if i may ask wot concerns dis ppl.anyway, make we wait n listen, i dnt h8 rugged,bt he doesnt wow me,to buy his album.

All this one una dey hype,make d songs come out 1st,una never evn post any quotable line n subjects.i mean rugged has being makin such listed tracks b4,wot were u expectin?, another side?, i doubt
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2010
@tosin
Wot was weak abt paradigm shift?lyrics or beats?i have a feelin u dnt listen to rap aside naija rap.if d song doesnt suit ur taste.dnt call it weak,i take dat as an insult.do u mean nas nigga(untitled)was wk because of d soul beats,or q tips album was wk too because it didnt sell.paradigm shift was 7.5/10 on rapreviews.com.
U r nt a rap fan at all, i dnt think so,
@dammiecool
Una don dey happy na o, how far, bt me never hear anyone o

Na only for nairaland u go hear say deathblow 2 dey,same nairaland u go hear say rugged reply
Wot concerns rugged wit swat root,terry n od,how come he dissed illbliss n left out elajoe, if i may ask wot concerns dis ppl.anyway, make we wait n listen, i dnt h8 rugged,bt he doesnt wow me,to buy his album.

All this one una dey hype,make d songs come out 1st,una never evn post any quotable line n subjects.i mean rugged has being makin such listed tracks b4,wot were u expectin?, another side?, i doubt
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2010
@Hoh Dee What the hell are you talking about?
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2010
Hoh Dee, me and genuflect never agree on anything but i'm taking sides with him on this one. Get your sexuality right and stop posting in italicized blue fonts. Effing homo.
P.S: I'm not a fan of rugged but I appreciate good music.
Since were kids, it'll be right to call you methuselah and methu sez "go play with yourself"
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2010
@ al ya kids postin,
&  stop blabbing lik a nu born baby.ITS annoyin

am sorry but guy abeg stop sounding stupid abeg!!!
wuts ur stress
peeps dey post, u dey yab them!!1

fine some of us avnt heard the album and we are hopeful it will be nice!!! neither av u heard it either, so why u whining??
u sound like u dnt even want it good at all!!

grow up guy, ure a fan not a stupid groupie ok, ure a consumer. . . . any one wey good na em u go buy no be say u go dey wish one bad luck!!!
leave all this dissing sh.it to the rappers them selves. They dnt know u and u dnt know them.

@rhymstein
sorry if i actually hit ur emotions grin but really the album is a flop to me!!!
its a commercial waste tongue
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Rhymstein(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2010
@tosin
U can say it wasnt commercial, not weak, abeg.
Me fit by sauce album,bt rugged i go find person wey go buy am,i don dey tell ppl abt am,bt d few i met,seem nt to be interestd, all these remain rumours until i hear d reply bt i dnt think rugged wld want it wit swat root, those guys wld v to come out frm retirement, and d replies wld be too much for rugged to manage, if at all,mode wnt reply, he wld have to leave it for terry,pherow,od to handle, anyhow i dey wait, hope no be broke shit im wan yan, cos its no longer news
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by HohDee(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2010
arkinses:

Hoh Dee, me and genuflect never agree on anything but i'm taking sides with him on this one. Get your sexuality right and stop posting in italicized blue fonts. Effing homo.
P.S: I'm not a fan of rugged but I appreciate good music.
Since were kids, it'll be right to call you methuselah and methu sez "go play with yourself"

can u even read dog? who da F mentn yo name/genuflect?
am talkin abt peeps tht avnt even listen 2 any of da track &
already sayin negative ish abt it, read twice b4 u post,
i dnt exchange word here.so go F yaself,

Get your sexuality right and stop posting in italicized blue fonts. Effing homo.
always think u r intelligent,bt can see u only think wit ya prick, hw does ma
italicized blue font makes ya start masturbatin.

[/i]
Genuflect:

@Hoh Dee What the hell are you talking about?
talkin abt peeps tht avnt even listen 2 any of da track &
already sayin negative ish abt it.

@ Tosin,
dnt get it Tosin.wut u talkin abt? am nat a die hard fan
of any 9ja artist.al i want is good music& thts it,
did i mentin any name?
am talkin 2 da clowns sayin ish b4 listenin 2 any of da trck.so wuts ya problem?.

dnt knw wuts makin u&arkinses get so emotional, wil advice both of
u go get a lollipop.jst to suck on sumthang
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2010
@Hoh-Dee That was a misunderstanding. I thought it was the other way round. I think that would apply to both arkinses and tosin. Thank God you clarified yourself. So we cool, rite?
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by HohDee(m): 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2010
Genuflect:

@Hoh-Dee That was a misunderstanding. I thought it was the other way round. I think that would apply to both arkinses and tosin. Thank God you clarified yourself. So we cool, rite?
deff brah!! we al here to av fun& entertain ourselves,
so we cool. 1 luv menh!!!!!
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2010
Hoh-Dee:

@ al ya kids postin,
even listenin 2 @ list 1 outta da tracks
& stop blabbing lik a nu born baby.ITS annoyin

get hold of urself jare!!!!
wetin dey vex u for that one??

cant posters anticipate an album
besides i dnt see any post of any poster who has analyzed without listening!!
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by HohDee(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2010
@ tosin
nw i get wuts givin u high blood pressure,
no name mentn in ma post,bt if u fink u fal
amng those am takin abt,then u deal wit it.
am nat mad abt anythang, u & i knw wut
so many ppeo av said abt dis dude(RM),
al da crazy thread created 2 bring dis dude down.
& finally his back,sum clowns started takin ish again
b4 givin it a listen, if u dnt get wut am sayin dis time,
then i cant help ya.Jst free me.aight?
ma point is let us al listen to da tracks b4 we conclude.
nt condemn cuz u hate him/his nat ya fave artist, simple

go read again
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by tosinaded(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2010
Hoh-Dee:

@ tosin
nw i get wuts givin u high blood pressure,
no name mentn in ma post,bt if u fink u fal
amng those am takin abt,then u deal wit it.
am nat mad abt anythang, u & i knw wut
so many ppeo av said abt dis dude(RM),
al da crazy thread created 2 bring dis dude down.
& finally his back,sum clowns started takin ish again
b4 givin it a listen, if u dnt get wut am sayin dis time,
then i cant help ya.Jst free me.aight?

go read again

who wouldnt understand this post?

Hoh-Dee:

@ al ya kids postin,
& stop blabbing lik a nu born baby.ITS annoyin

offcourse i do cool
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by Genuflect(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2010
Wetin cause the bickering again?
Re: 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba by HohDee(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2010
ma point is let us al listen to da tracks b4 we conclude.
nt condemn cuz u hate him/his nat ya fave artist simple

tosinaded@:

who wouldnt understand this post?
can't tel homie, u jst lurr wahala rite?lol
do u get ma point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

VIDEO: D’banj – Bachelor / Sir Victor Olaiya - Baby Jowo Remix Ft 2face [Video Download] / 2pac: A Perfect Example of Hiphop's Exaggerated Gangsterism??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.