Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 (26513 Views)

Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017 / Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea :FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 27th May 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by TrapHedges(m): 10:30pm On May 09, 2017
woky:
sorry.. But how you go play first half draw for this kind match

mhen.. As juve dey sabi defend now.. U see wetin happen when dem play barca so.
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 09, 2017
TrapHedges:

mhen..lol see sure choppings bro

you week don pure be that oh..lol
Na Real Madrid naim con remain o.. x2 and un4.5

Help me pray abeg..
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by TrapHedges(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2017
Caringguy:
Na Real Madrid naim con remain o.. x2 and un4.5

Help me pray abeg..

lols na sure bet be tat..nor worry e go enter.. I go follow chow the national moi moi shaaa lmfao

just dey happy bro.. Start to order things online.. U don collect )8
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 09, 2017
grin
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 09, 2017
TrapHedges:

lols na sure bet be tat..nor worry e go enter.. I go follow chow the national moi moi shaaa lmfao

just dey happy bro.. Start to order things online.. U don collect )8
Amen ooo...

If the match play tomorrow, just Pm me smiley
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by TrapHedges(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2017
Caringguy:
Amen ooo...
If the match play tomorrow, just Pm me smiley
aii bro no sweats
goodnight fam
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by Rapahel1116: 11:37pm On May 09, 2017
Who de compare carvajal with alves?...DAT pesn de mad oh.....any day anytime alves Nd cafu are the greatest right backs ever....tk it or leave it
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by chimdi101: 11:39pm On May 09, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by naturalwaves: 12:08am On May 10, 2017
I don't think Juventus will be able to curtail Madrid in the finals if Madrid makes it to the finals. Madrid will come with full force from the blast of the whistle to the very end. In the first leg, I was so surprised when I saw the way Monaco was able to split open Juve's defence only that the players lack adequate experience. If Monaco can do that, then madrid will do even more with the quality of players they have and the experience at that stage. The only person I pity is Buffon because he won't be able to escape at least a goal and he wil most likely cry again. He has said it that the fear of failure has reduced the way he celebrates until he lays his hands on the ultimate trophy. Like someone earlier said, Juve looks like tom tom and Madrid is gonna lick Juve in the finals grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by Appleyard(m): 12:09am On May 10, 2017
madridguy:
I will beat Juve back to back.

Talk is cheap... Have you not been following the records btw the two ever since Juve lost to them in 1998? We have been beaten them black and blue, knocking them out most of the time... Is Jeventus time this year....It's the destiny of the Zebras....

Forza Juventus......
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by Appleyard(m): 12:26am On May 10, 2017
naturalwaves:
I don't think Juventus will be able to curtail Madrid in the finals if Madrid makes it to the finals. Madrid will come with full force from the blast of the whistle to the very end. In the first leg, I was so surprised when I saw the way Monaco was able to split open Juve's defence only that the players lack adequate experience. If Monaco can do that, then madrid will do even more with the quality of players they have and the experience at that stage. The only person I pity is Buffon because he won't be able to escape at least a goal and he wil most likely cry again. He has said it that the fear of failure has reduced the way he celebrates until he lays his hands on the ultimate trophy. Like someone earlier said, Juve looks like tom tom and Madrid is gonna lick Juve in the finals grin grin grin grin grin

Fanfare fantasy.... grin The style of Monaco and Real Madrid are two different things. Real Madrid plays Compact-forceful football, and that is just what the entire Juventus team is made to play against. Monaco was the best attacking side in Europe this season, but they met their waterloo on the road to Turin. wink

Spanish football is about pace, skill and flare, but Italian football is about tactics an logic. smiley

If you watch how Juventus set up against Barca, a team with the most precise and skilled attacking forwards in the world, you will understand better. Have you ever wondered why Madzukic is playing on the left flank? wink Ask Inter Milan -- Samuel Eto'o for Jose Mourhino, so is Madzukic for Allegri...a striker playing wide on the flank, complementing the indefeasible efforts of Alex Sandro on a defence line that features BBC -- Bonucci, Barzagli Chiellini--is enough to shut out even Lucifer from seeing the golden gates of Buffon. grin

A team that only conceded just three goals, two of which where not even from open play, is something you should be worrying about...Not boasting that Real Madrid, with a defense line that gives out fouls and penalties like father christmas, will trash them...

Please, don't waste your hadr earned money... This is Juventus year... cool

And go do some historic fact findings. The teams that handles Real Madrid better are always those from Italy, and of them, Juventus is the REAL nemesis. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by Biospnx(m): 12:36am On May 10, 2017

Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by Biospnx(m): 12:38am On May 10, 2017
. 2.5

Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by Segadem(m): 12:55am On May 10, 2017
naturalwaves:
i
barca have the better attackers than Madrid and they couldn't get 2 shot on target against juve even in their home ( Camp Nou)

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by PsychopathicG: 1:54am On May 10, 2017
So this mbappe no go play final, make arsenal go siddon be that, Madrid ma break bank ni summer, top up Rinaldo's wage and 2018 is Intact, please patewo fun old lady of Tur...
. shut up!!!!
atewo atariwo fun Madrid. Pass the agbara.
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by PsychopathicG: 1:57am On May 10, 2017
See this north korea president lasan, this one go fire nuclear weapon if he see original connect o, kill half of his country for a shot of the statue of liberty, lol.

Biospnx:
. 2.5
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:58am On May 10, 2017
Well which ever European football team will win good luck for them, Olosho. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by sirlop(m): 3:50am On May 10, 2017
yorex2011:

Did you read that anywhere in my statement?
You can assume whatever you want tho.. I'm only in charge of what i say and not your assumptions
Y e pain u like this?? Let's see what happens. It's a game and it's 50/50. Any team can win it.
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by sirlop(m): 3:53am On May 10, 2017
Segadem:
i
barca have the better attackers than Madrid and they couldn't get 2 shot on target against juve even in their home ( Camp Nou)
How is their attack better. A team that only attacks through the middle.Madrid will present a different opposition entirely cos of their directness and quick counter.
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by madridguy(m): 4:50am On May 10, 2017
The Zebras should patiently wait for their time. Madrid want to rewrite the history of back to back. Hala madrid

Appleyard:

Talk is cheap... Have you not been following the records btw the two ever since Juve lost to them in 1998? We have been beaten them black and blue, knocking them out most of the time... Is Jeventus time this year....It's the destiny of the Zebras....

Forza Juventus......
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by BlaQWolf: 5:21am On May 10, 2017
fineyemi2:
mumu

Mugu
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by caprini1: 6:48am On May 10, 2017
othman11:
A butthurt Bar"SHIT" lona Fan spotted
I wonder why Barca did not dash Gigi Buffon the 2015 final as a retirement gift? Yeye people , everything Real madrid gives them typhoid fever .
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by kendological(m): 9:11am On May 10, 2017
Kx:
All French players are grossly over rated. Frm pogba to benzema to martial and now mbaby. Buying mbaby for over 40mill pounds is a waste of resources.
Sad that this is a semi final of the prestigious Champions League
my dear receive sense! Mbape is a very good player.
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by naturalwaves: 9:18am On May 10, 2017
Appleyard:

Fanfare fantasy.... grin The style of Monaco and Real Madrid are two different things. Real Madrid plays Compact-forceful football, and that is just what the entire Juventus team is made to play against. Monaco was the best attacking side in Europe this season, but they met their waterloo on the road to Turin. wink

Spanish football is about pace, skill and flare, but Italian football is about tactics an logic. smiley
What Monaco has is a group of young , vibrant young men that can run at defences and that does not necessarily imply that they have the best attack. Being able to do all these does not translate to being able to kill off games. The fact that they met their waterloo against Juventus is not enough reasons to state that all teams will. Saying that Italian football is about tactics and logic begs the question because football itself is basically about tactics and logic plus having a standard team that can execute such logic or tactics.

Appleyard:
If you watch how Juventus set up against Barca, a team with the most precise and skilled attacking forwards in the world, you will understand better
This is where you missed the points. Barcelonia has one of the best attacks in the world in the MSN trio combo but the difference between Barcelonia and Real Madrid is that, Real Madrid does not need a deadly trio to do the damage and the ball does not necessarily need to get to them. The whole Madrid squad is deadly from defence to attack. The midfield is mad and Barcelonia midfield cannot stand such.

Appleyard:
Have you ever wondered why Madzukic is playing on the left flank? wink Ask Inter Milan -- Samuel Eto'o for Jose Mourhino, so is Madzukic for Allegri...a striker playing wide on the flank, complementing the indefeasible efforts of Alex Sandro on a defence line that features BBC -- Bonucci, Barzagli Chiellini--is enough to shut out even Lucifer from seeing the golden gates of Buffon. grin
The same BBC that were opened so badly in the first leg by Monaco at least 7 times and had to be saved by Buffon? I repeat! If Monaco can do that, then Madrid can do better.

Appleyard:
team that only conceded just three goals, two of which where not even from open play, is something you should be worrying about...Not boasting that Real Madrid, with a defense line that gives out fouls and penalties like father christmas, will trash them...
Juventus has the best defence in the league no doubt but I doubt if it will be able to handle Madrid. They were able to handle Barcelonia because of Barceloni's style of play and that is the same reason Chelsea handled them well in those days such that Messi is usually unable to get into the box for a pass talk less of shooting at goal. Madrid plays in a totally different way. Madrid does not have a specific way of attacking. The goals come in random manners in different styles. One thing I am sure Madrid is going to use to frustrate Juve is aerial balls. If you observe the way Madrid plays, the wingers and even Marcelo have mastered this way of floating in perfect balls into the box and all that is needed is just a connection to it by one of the forwards. That is really going to be a handful for Juve.

Appleyard:
Please, don't waste your hard earned money... This is Juventus year... cool
Not staking a bet but you can refer to this quote after the game.

Appleyard:
And go do some historic fact findings. The teams that handles Real Madrid better are always those from Italy, and of them, Juventus is the REAL nemesis. cheesy
Well, if you have access to the Juve team, just warn them not to put on the TOM TOM uniform because if they do, Real Madrid is going to lick them grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by naturalwaves: 9:24am On May 10, 2017
Segadem:
i
Barca does not have better attackers. They may have the best trio in MSN but the whole of the Madrid attack from midfield is very deadly.
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by purplekayc(m): 9:31am On May 10, 2017
As expected, can athletico spring a surprise later today?
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by naturalwaves: 9:31am On May 10, 2017
Kx:
All French players are grossly over rated.
Frm pogba to benzema to martial and now mbaby.
Buying mbaby for over 40mill pounds is a waste of resources.

Sad that this is a semi final of the prestigious Champions League
You guys should cut Pogba some slacks. He is not overated. The fact that he was bought for high fees does not mean that you should put him under so much pressure. Sometimes, it is not all about the quality of the player that determines the price. There are other factors like availability of players, the need by a team to fill a void urgently and so many things. The last time I watched Pogba was against Celta Vigo and I was surprised nobody on this forum commended him with the way the ball was impossible to take off him, the way handled the midfield and shut out the Vigo guys plus his good passes. Pogba is a fantastic player. Take it or leave it!
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by chukzyfcbb: 9:38am On May 10, 2017
naturalwaves:

Barca does not have better attackers. They may have the best trio in MSN but the whole of the Madrid attack from midfield is very deadly.
barca is the better attacking team between barca and Madrid. but the thing is the style of play.
Barca barely crosses the ball, but prefers through balls which is were Madrid strength is. Madrid is very good in the air and so is juve defenders. You keep mentioning Madrid's attack, forgetting they have a weak back line.
I can't count how many clean sheets they have had because its very few. a very fast counter started by dybala or cuadrado will leave Madrid very hurt.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by chukzyfcbb: 9:41am On May 10, 2017
naturalwaves:

You guys should cut Pogba some slacks. He is not overated. The fact that he was bought for high fees does not mean that you should put him under so much pressure. Sometimes, it is not all about the quality of the player that determines the price. There are other factors like availability of players, the need by a team to fill a void urgently and so many things. The last time I watched Pogba was against Celta Vigo and I was surprised nobody on this forum commended him with the way the ball was impossible to take off him, the way handled the midfield and shut out the Vigo guys plus his good passes. Pogba is a fantastic player. Take it or leave it!
baba no mind those blind fans.
These days if as a midfielder you are not scoring 15-20goals or giving assists then you are not performing.
Moreso Pogbas position at manutd is more restricted than when he was at juve, he plays more of a DMF at manutd than at Juve when he was a box-box midfielder.

If pogba is giving more freedom to roam forward, these plastic fans will get to see more of his beauty
Re: Juventus Vs Monaco : UCL (2 - 1) On 9th May 2017 by naturalwaves: 9:44am On May 10, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

barca is the better attacking team between barca and Madrid. but the thing is the style of play.
Barca barely crosses the ball, but prefers through balls which is were Madrid strength is. Madrid is very good in the air and so is juve defenders. You keep mentioning Madrid's attack, forgetting they have a weak back line.
I can't count how many clean sheets they have had because its very few. a very fast counter started by dybala or cuadrado will leave Madrid very hurt.
Yeah, a lack of Pepe in that defence has wrecked havoc but Juventus does not run much at defences randomly, they only wait for a calculated time to hit and that is why I have not really been talking about Madrid's defence. The only way Juventus can defeat Madrid is to make the game extremely slow and pass the ball around but due to the speed of the Madrid team, they are going to rush back at them to retrieve the ball. It is going to be a cracker if Real Madrid makes it to the finals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EPL: Guardiola Reveals Why Man City Defeated Man United / West Brom Vs Arsenal (0 - 4) On 2nd January 2020 / Lille Vs Chelsea : UCL (1 - 2) On 2nd October 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.