Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge (11998 Views)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Funny Places People Charge Their Phone / Unlock Your Fones Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge by lawisong(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2007
Hello evryone! do u know that most of the softwares, games and mp3 we buy online can actually be downloaded free of charge if you know the right wapsite? from months of painstaking browsing on my GSM phone i have come to discover over 50 wapsites where you can download software, games, mp3, movies, etc, FREE OF CHARGE, no credit card required. Just open the wapsite from your phone and download straight into your phone, no hassles. Call 08053260295 for information on how to get this hot-in-demand directory of free downloads wapsites. Holla now.
Re: Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge by gbadex1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2007
If you want us to download mobile softwares FREE OF CHARGE, then why the hell do you want us to call your number?

If you have over 50 wap sites to share, why must we call your number when you can post them on this site??!
Re: Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge by Wilfem(m): 12:00am On Jan 26, 2007
@lawisong It's my belief that this forum is meant for sharing of ideas and information. At times I wonder how and why some users feel "over-important' and would want to use any opportunity to make money or if you don't really have an ulterior motive for asking those interested to call you, so why did you post the topic then?
Re: Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge by hayprof(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2007
I wonder O!
Some1 wit 50wap site adrress knwn to him & him only knows 'nothing'
Abegi!

1 Like

Re: Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge by yahoo2(m): 10:04am On Jan 26, 2007
If you gave anything to share, post it here otherwise hold it. Nobody will call u!
Re: Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge by yahoo2(m): 10:05am On Jan 26, 2007
If you have anything to share, post it here otherwise hold it. Nobody will call u!
Re: Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge by yahoo2(m): 10:12am On Jan 26, 2007
Guys you can check waptrick.com, wapda.com for full mp3 tracks and videos free
Re: Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge by asoderock(m): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2007
guys like the author of this topic should't be allowed in this forum. this is a guy that has only posted 3, but all he can think of is how to exploit fellow nairalanders for his own selfish interest. If others were acting like him, nairaland would probably not be in existence today. shocked
Re: Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge by Olisa4all: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2007
Hey my country pepuru,wap.getjar.com hs got good application4ur mobile &
Re: Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge by Olisa4all: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2007
Hey my country pepuru,wap.getjar.com hs got good application4ur mobile &
Re: Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge by awocad14: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2007
why do we hv to call you to get applications that is wrong if you want so share it then give us the link. for thoses of us using s60 v 3 phone and you want to view microsoft office package on your phone try this link http://quickoffice.com
you cant edit unless u buy the upgrade. but i wld get you informed as soon as i get it cracked.
awocad14@yahoo.com
Re: Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge by texazzpete(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2007
Guys!
Just decided to help my fellow naijans here. if y'all can just be patient (like 2 weeks from now) i will provide concise tutorials where and how to download any and all software you want for mobile phones (at least symbian OS and Microsoft Windows Smartphone).
It's gonna be a full-fledged guide, with pictures and a step by step explanation. at the end, no one need go anywhere else to get your phone pimped!

Stay Tuned!
Re: Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge by cgift(m): 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2007
All i want is a site where I can download mobile dictionary. I am yet to find one.
Re: Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge by brianromel(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2009
Ok i know of a download thingy via yellow using the t9space.com,i've used it to download over 742mb worth of apps and games free of charge.
But sorry to say,i can't tell u lads,so use wat i dropped and do ur research to find the remaining clues.
Re: Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge by akposking(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2009
Go ositere market u go see am many
Re: Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge by Yommiii: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2009
Pls. Help me. I'm using mtn and i can't download free. I'm using opera 4.2 and my phone is N70. Thanks u all.
Re: Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge by 18chuchu(m): 3:32am On Sep 01, 2009
Pls no need of asking people to call you if you have something good for your fellow guys. Pls if you are using an s60 phone with 4.2, kindly create a profile with this ip 78.46.255.91 and port 53. Now if you want to download, and reaches that spot where it redirects you to your phone browser, just hold down or long press your menu key to go back to phone environment, then go to web, change your access point to the one you created, come back and press open or download. It requires patience. Don't forget to hail me. 07034715245
Re: Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge by Yommiii: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2009
Thanks a lot for the hint. I'll give it a try. But what about the proxy server address.

(1) (Reply)

All Nigeria Network Data Bundle For Blackberry Z10, Q5 , Q10 & Blackberry Z10 / Samsung Still Tops Despite Decline In Smartphone Sales / I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.