Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Lexus Owners Club - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lexus Owners Club (945 Views)

11 Mistakes Most Nigerian Car Owners Make / 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry / Lagos State Govt To Charge Extra Money On Cars Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lexus Owners Club by sholajigga(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hi everyone!!!

I noticed almost everyone is into Lexus car or suv's and there's not a single thread about our precious luxurious machine. Keep the questions coming and I believe we'll be able to help each other.
Re: Lexus Owners Club by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
There is a thread already, pls check.
Re: Lexus Owners Club by sholajigga(m): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
segzy14:
There is a thread already, pls check.

Could you help me with the link?
Re: Lexus Owners Club by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Lexus Owners Club by Nwachukuchuks: 11:49pm On Sep 11
Please I have been experiencing oil leak from my Lexus LS 460 l. I have changed the gearbox twice. The problem persists. Any ideas of the cause and/or mechanic that can fix it? My research suggests a damaged seal. The first mechanic complained that he couldn't find the seal in the market. That was why I got a new gearbox. However, the problem persisted until that one was also damaged. This is the third gear box and I'm still having the same issue. Would appreciate urgent help. Thanks.
Re: Lexus Owners Club by kingreign(m): 2:41am On Sep 12
Nwachukuchuks:
Please I have been experiencing oil leak from my Lexus LS 460 l. I have changed the gearbox twice. The problem persists. Any ideas of the cause and/or mechanic that can fix it? My research suggests a damaged seal. The first mechanic complained that he couldn't find the seal in the market. That was why I got a new gearbox. However, the problem persisted until that one was also damaged. This is the third gear box and I'm still having the same issue. Would appreciate urgent help. Thanks.
Your location is?
Re: Lexus Owners Club by 2cribz: 5:38am On Sep 12
Lexus ls seal full aliexpress na.oil sump seal ,gear sump seal

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Bus Conductors Are Now Required To Wear Uniforms And Name Tags Star / Clutch Issues / Ford Has Developed A New Technology For The Blind In Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.