Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) (41835 Views)

Critics Slams Ken Erics For Not Marrying His Nollywood Colleague 'nkoli'(photo) / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by Youngadvocate(m): 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Emeka Ike is on a big move, this time off the movie set.

The Nollywood veteran just shared a picture of himself and others touring his new TV station which he just completed.

That is it umunne, Emeka Ike is now a proud owner of TV Station. 

He wrote on his Instagram page alongside the picture: "On a tour of my new TV station... NOLLYWOOD TV, coming on STARTIMES n TSTV abuja, with sen dino melaye... something they cant stop, is booting. Ngugi watiogo."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTJ1MtujDDB/

http://igbobia.com/?q=emeka-ike-takes-it-big-opens-his-new-tv-station.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by josephine123: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Wow... Happy for u EMEKA

30 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by Noneroone(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
Good for you. Have u reconciled with your family?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
Noneroone:
[s]Good for you. Have u reconciled with your family?[/s]
And how is that relevant to this post?

196 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by UnknownT: 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Good one, make e no breakdown like your school oh, before we hear one day say BON don seal am

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by RiversWatchDog(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by goldbim(f): 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
I just hope it won't end up like his previous establishment..besides to run a media house is not a joke..i hope he's not fronting for Mr somebody?? grin grin..please, by fire by force,I must blow a whistle!!

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by mexxmoney: 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
Congrats to Emeka Ike

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by eternalcity(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Another TV station that will employ accented people with no professionalism at all in journalism just looks and voice.

12 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by Tazdroid(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
Noneroone:

Unless u r his relative or a respected elder in his village, I suggest u

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Only you get Nollywood TV, I hope you're ready for the lawsuits?

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by jeftalene(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Good one for the nolly star.

Meanwhile visit www.engineerosaz..com to see latest prices of building materials in Nigeria and loads of useful construction tips!
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2017
Congratulations to him!
More money and fame!!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by adorablepepple(f): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2017
smiley
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by mikeycharles(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2017
Why can't I see his face

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2017
Noneroone:

Afonja

Have you swallowed your daily dosage of Amala and Ewedu today ??

30 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by ObasanjoQuotes: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2017
Congrats boy.

but we need an indigenous sports Tv station.

12 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 22, 2017
oshey sharp sense "Nollywood TV", the guy will give them iroko tv people a run for their money.
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by sirusX(m): 11:19am On Apr 22, 2017
Hope say no be only his movies go dey show back to back grin
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2017
eternalcity:
Another TV station that will employ accented people with no professionalism at all in journalism just looks and voice.
grin
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by buskie13(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2017
If Yu Tink Yu Re Stronq Enuf Jes Go To Somborri's Funeral Nd Shout "NA MHI KILL AM"

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by verygudbadguy(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Congrats Emeka Ike... God bless your and grow your children for you..

Noneroone,
verygudbadguy:

He only had problem with his ex-wife and not his family..
Let me brief you incase you don't..

Emeka and ex-wife were married for 16 years. Their union produced 4 children. The wife claimed Emeka abused her physically. I think she was saying the truth. The guy looks aggressive( Just trying to paint a scenario). After that, there was a rumour out there that the wife had something to do with her pastor. Emeka decided to save his marriage, swallowed his pride, met with family, inlaws and friends to help pacify the wife. Even the ex-wife's parent pleaded with her but it was to no avail.

Ex wife remained adamant that she was going to leave. Even the judge that administered the divorce gave them enough time for reconciliation since the husband didn't want divorce. After a long tussle, the judge dissolved the marriage.

The wife is now with the Pastor or so I think after Emeka's Twitter rant some days ago..

Be the judge, What is left to be reconciled?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by sotall(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2017
really ambitious
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Hmmm
Dino melaye can bring u publicity like madt.
Emy well done o.
Jisie ike.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by oviejnr(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2017
verygudbadguy:
W
MrEgbegbe:

Emeka Ike ??

Why are these Igbo boys so rich and successful ??

Afonjas will not be happy about this
Come and develop your land soon grin
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by PHIPEX(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2017
It's getting obvious that he's an entrepreneur. Am sure he has learnt from the failures of the past. Congrats Emeka!

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2017
eternalcity:

Fake accents too

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by sirusX(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2017
mikeycharles:
Why can't I see his face
You need to eat shawarma... in Dj Exclusive's voice grin
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by mikeweezy(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=Noneroone post=55789065]Good for you. Have u reconciled with your family?[and what is your business joy killer]
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2017
Kpormor DON cost o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija; I have started Receiving my Prizes- Miracle Thanks CloseUp Nigeria / Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta / Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.