Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) (41840 Views)

Critics Slams Ken Erics For Not Marrying His Nollywood Colleague 'nkoli'(photo) / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
This wife beater, that cannot manage his wife and family. Shameless divorcée.
This TV station will still breakdown like his marriage.
Confused man.
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by austinbrown: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Na Holy Bible that criminal Dino melaye carry?
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
talk2dmc:
.... He should always be reminded of that .
Why?
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by andyanders: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Love what Ike did and I pray this brings joy and peace of mind to him and his children. Since the wife decided to leave him by divorcing him, a new life must come his way.
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by Kingsley10000: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
nice investment
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by Noneroone(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
verygudbadguy:

He only had problem with his ex-wife and not his family..
Let me brief you incase you don't..

Emeka and ex-wife were married for 16 years. Their union produced 4 children. The wife claimed that Emeka abused her physically. I think she was right. The guy looks aggressive( Just trying to paint a scenario). After that, there was a rumour out there that the wife had something to do with her pastor. Emeka decided to save his marriage, swallowed his pride, met with family, inlaws and friends to help pacify the wife. Even the ex-wife's parent pleaded with her but it was to no avail.

Ex wife remained adamant that she was going to leave. Even the judge that administered the divorce gave them enough time for reconciliation since the husband didn't want divorce. After a long tussle, the judge dissolved the marriage.

The wife is now with the Pastor or so I think after Emeka's Twitter rant some days ago..

Be the judge, What is left to be reconciled?
ok. Never knew
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by Elle277(f): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nice Move, you deserve it and More, Big Congrats!
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by goldedprince: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
sponsored by dino
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by iamvictorrr(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Good day people. I am an undergraduate who has been looking for internship placement since feb, i've submitted my letter to several companies but none of them have gotten back to me and an running out of time. Please any one here can be of help?. Would really appreciate a computer company. Am a computer engineering student in my 4th year. Thanks
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Noneroone:
Good for you. Have u reconciled with your family?

They divorce already and she's gone for good.
Re: Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) by Kaymaxine(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2017
Noneroone:
Good for you. Have u reconciled with your family?
na u dem dey wait for...oga reconcilar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures / Lil Kesh, This Is Why You Don’t Have An Endorsement Deal - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.