Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

He Heard Sounds Of People Screaming In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Heard Sounds Of People Screaming In Hell (533 Views)

He Heard Sounds Of People Screaming In Hell / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Heard Sounds Of People Screaming In Hell by FreshGreen: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
HE HEARD SOUNDS OF PEOPLE SCREAMING IN HELL
Do you know why Jacques Costeau, the famous underwater explorer, quit deep sea diving sometime before he died? It is said that he stopped because he had heard in one of the underwater caves he was exploring, the sounds of people screaming.

There was also another time, when one of his men, who was in a diving bell in the deepest trench at the Bermuda Triangle, also had a similar experience. He signalled to be brought up immediately. After being revived from his shock, he told others of his frightening experience of hearing people's screams while under the deepest part of the sea.

Millions of careless souls are rushing to hell daily, eternity of damnation, don't be among them. Surrender to Jesus and live your life to please Him before it gets too late.

If you want to surrender your life to Jesus Christ afresh, please click on this link and read on how to be genuinely saved and start new life in Jesus and pray as directed http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

RTEM: rtemoutreach.org

1 Like

Re: He Heard Sounds Of People Screaming In Hell by otemanuduno: 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
DOCTUFOS:
Hister 2: 9-31

9. Now I Mulah asked my father, saying, shall you not take me to father? And my father said, who is father? And I say, Yahweh our father.
10. And he laughed and said, if you live in Deutsch and hear such and such things about another country, you shall think that it is so until you go to that country and find it not totally as they have told you.
11. So also are the afterlives described by the inks and books of the scribes of religions. For Yahweh is not whom you think him to be. For he lurks around the gates of this Valley to lure people to another place where illusions of fire is made for them.
12. Did I not partake also in the illusion of fire because of the thoughts of my mind? For on my dying bed, I listened to the Krishtens who spoke kindly to me and by so doing, I did accept whatever judgement I should be judged with.
13. And when my eyes were shut, I saw myself following after one who wore white cloth. And he led me to a place full of fire. And he laughed and said, you have believed in me, therefore wherever I put you shall be your place.
14. I am Faulkin the son of Yahweh. You are found guilty of a sin which you did not confess before you die.
15. Now I asked, saying, what is the sin which I did not confess? And he said, did you confess all your sins? And I thought deeply and said, I can't remember all the sins I have ever committed.
16. And he said, as long as you cannot remember all your sins, then it is reasonable to say that there are some of them which you have not confessed.
17. And I said, lord if you know my sins, tell me now and let me confess them. And Yeshua said, it is too late. Come with me.
18. And I followed after him into a fire. And I saw in it a creature whose figure was great and the terror of his face was mighty.
19. And he said, I am Satan. And while I wailed in the fire, he laughed and said, I have all the power and authority to punish your species in my everlasting fire.
20. Now there were some who screamed and cursed, saying, God, you are evil. For you have made this fire to torment us and not to even torment Satan as your book have said. For this Satan does not even appear as if the fire hurts him at all. And all his angels are not affected by your fire also. For they laugh weird laughter at us and punish us, feeling no pain at all.
21. And we cry in the fire, but Satan whom you have made the fire for is always laughing in it. For he feels no pain at all. And he still has the strength to strike us with his weapons, laughing hard. Yet you said that you have made this place for Satan and his angels.
22. Now while they wailed, the evil creature said, I am your god Yahweh, the deceiver himself. I have made the fire for you because you become my followers on earth and then you are bound by my laws.
23. For my laws cannot be broken. For if you break any of my laws, you shall be punished here forever.

24. Now while our wailings continued, a great light came and lightened up the darkness of the smoke of fire. And we heard a voice, saying, I have come to free your souls. For you are seeing the illusions of what you believe in. For you are not in any real fire, but you suffer the imagination of the god whom you worship. For like one on earth who take the weed of tekum and see hallucinations of fire, so are you all.
25. For the afterlife is like a dream of never returning. Now imagine the afterlifes of your choice and you shall find yourself there.
26. And it was so, for every afterlife we all imagined became the places we went. But the imaginations were not our own, for our thoughts were only connected to the thoughts of some good gods who have themselves by their imaginations made good afterlives thousands of years before.
27. And I found myself in this peaceful Valley which I have imagined, knowing not that it is really in existence.
28. And your mother found herself in an afterlife where pets are in abundance, for she imagined that she was with her dead pet dog Ruchi. And she found herself with her. And she was amazed.
29. And when she imagined this Valley of knowledge, she appeared here also. And we were united again.
30. And we become your Guardian angels, saying, when Mulah shall die, we shall not let him pass through the fire of Yahweh at all as we passed through it.
31. Now Mulah, this is the message which you shall take to the world. For some shall know how to submit to their own instincts rather than the philosophy of a god.
Re: He Heard Sounds Of People Screaming In Hell by joe4real12: 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lies grin

2 Likes

Re: He Heard Sounds Of People Screaming In Hell by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
He should treat typhoid undecided

5 Likes

Re: He Heard Sounds Of People Screaming In Hell by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
Did you hear the sound of our corrupt politicians crying in hell that they deserve.

1 Like

Re: He Heard Sounds Of People Screaming In Hell by seankay(m): 12:06am On Apr 22, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
He should treat typhoid undecided
Werey grin grin grin
Re: He Heard Sounds Of People Screaming In Hell by obinna58(m): 1:09am On Apr 22, 2017
Pillar of religion (fear)
Religion itself (lies)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Only The Demon's In Your Life Will Hate Prophet T.B. Joshua / (photo)popular US Televangelist, Kenneth Copeland Empowers Bishop David Oyedepo / See The Title Of A Church’s Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.