Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic (17091 Views)

10 Facts About Elephants You Never Knew / Six Food Combinations You Never Knew Were Harmful / Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by darbeelicous(f): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
weekend z cool, just listening to "katapult"...... wink wink
askibee:

bae swt nobody fit steal me away from u, me and u na five and six.....hw is d weekend swiry
Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
weekend z cool, just listening to "katapult"...... wink wink

dats NYC......u don chop

1 Like

Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by darbeelicous(f): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
I'm eating now, u care for some?
askibee:

dats NYC......u don chop
Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
I'm eating now, u care for some?

yes baby cupcake
Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by bukatyne(f): 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
I can't verify the OP's assertions however, i would neither drink a beverage called 'Monster Energy' with the aim of unleashing the beast.

Just noticed Versace's logo close up.

I am extremely picky about what I use/consume.

1 Like

Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by JamesonJay(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
There are elements of truth in d op's submissions. most of dis big brands exalts d devil.

1 Like

Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by Didov(f): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
obinna58:
I was only joking just like op is doing grin
..lol..ok
Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by darbeelicous(f): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
kiss kiss boo of life....
askibee:

yes baby cupcake
Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by Viktor1983(m): 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tender1:

1. Vodafone.

Vodafone is the second largest Telecommunications Company worldwide; raking in a whopping 435 Million Subscribers according to GSMA Intelligence
[1]. They call their current logo which was implemented in 1997 as the “Speech Bubble” which allegedly is representative of opening and closing cellular communication
[2]. If you look closely though, you can make out the crafty placement of the numbers 666 which is scripturally evocative to the number of the beast (Revelations 13:18).
[3]. Numerous conspiracy watchdogs also attribute Vodafone’s logo to the symbol of the Klu Klux Klan

Too much weed is not good for you.
You need to quit smoking...
Just negodu what you are posting? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
harry2009:
Religion is the opium of the masses

ur right, its the Opiate of the masses. . . . . Its high time the truth is told about life.
Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by opeyemihendrix: 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
mejai:
i get der T-shirt o. i just washed it sef. Even seyi law once told me about it. i am going to tro it away
wait ooo so u settle down to take the pics of the shirt just bcoz of this post?? . . . Ur brain must be scratching you
Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by hoMegas(m): 12:19am On Apr 23, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:
I'm trying my best not to insult you. angry
same her
Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by Obikush(m): 1:12am On Apr 23, 2017
thiz pozt iz trashhhhhhh
Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by barallanee(f): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2017
I pity u people mentality...DAT day my class mate saw a sign in soulmate hair cream, she refused to use it.said it's 666..wen u read meanings to things too much it becomes a curse
Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by sweetestever(f): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2017
sure!
Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by lequatee(m): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tender1:
7. Walt Disney.

Walt Disney was an entrepreneur and still is an entertainment icon globally. He was known largely as a famous cartoonist, animator, film director and voice actor. There has been much speculation to where Disney stood concerning Satanism and Occultism but a brief look into the past can lay hold to many clues. Firstly, Disney had a longstanding relationship with author of the Satanic Bible and head of the Church of Satan, Anton LaVey. Likewise, LaVey considered him highly, to such an extent that he would openly state that the followers of Satan should consider Walt Disney as one of their “guides”

Thanks I'm done. @tenderoshoma

OK OK. but why did they forget the 4th "6" on the letter T of the name WALT .

PASTOR EXPLAIN THIS.
Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by GuntersChain(m): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tender1:

1. Vodafone.

Vodafone is the second largest Telecommunications Company worldwide; raking in a whopping 435 Million Subscribers according to GSMA Intelligence
[1]. They call their current logo which was implemented in 1997 as the “Speech Bubble” which allegedly is representative of opening and closing cellular communication
[2]. If you look closely though, you can make out the crafty placement of the numbers 666 which is scripturally evocative to the number of the beast (Revelations 13:18).
[3]. Numerous conspiracy watchdogs also attribute Vodafone’s logo to the symbol of the Klu Klux Klan

OP they are more than 7 maybe u took note of seven, they are virtually in our everyday life and they control virtually everything you can think of.
Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by Tonason: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Too many things going on under the sun. God understands and knows their every agenda

1 Like

Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by nengibo: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
You only see what your eyes want to see

1 Like

Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by femi4: 4:56am On Apr 24, 2017
Temptee101:
You all yarning dust should refute what he posted with proofs before showing the world how epileptic your upbringing was. I weep for this nation
I can see 666 in your moniker too by turning the 3 e(s). Does that mean you are demonic? Abeg don't be gullible
Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by LordPherule(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2017
Hmm... Everything na satanic... Aye le, anything good is always termed to come from Satan. Which ideology or school is that?
Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by Heavance(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Buy one Versace suit for your pastor/cleric, and see if he won't put it on, damn satanic.
Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by modik(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by Temptee101(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
femi4:
I can see 666 in your moniker too by turning the 3 e(s). Does that mean you are demonic? Abeg don't be gullible
You don't deserve my response. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by jteena: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
mejai:
i get der T-shirt o.
i just washed it sef.
Even seyi law once told me about it. i am going to tro it away
u nid to throw the shirt away cos e Don slack from over washing
Re: 7 Logos You Never Knew Were Satanic by bedspread: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2018
Tender1:
4. Monster Energy.

It’s been 13 years since Monster hit shelves worldwide as a favourite beverage amongst teens and young adults. Targeting extreme sport enthusiasts, the company has caused much controversy about their brand, attempting to sue other companies if they use the word Monster or the letter M in their logo; Monster would later drop lawsuits to avoid negative publicity [1].

Another dispute that is surprisingly stated on their Wikipedia article is the observed use of the letter vav which is 6 in Hebrew. Meaning their logo as an “M” is really three vav’s to represent 666. Mclean Designs, a “strategic branding firm” who created the logo states the “M” represents claw marks that would be left after a “Monster” attacks the can.

This would be somewhat accurate if it wasn’t for the company’s diabolical slogan “Unleash the Beast”.
I confirm this.. I watched an Israeli video on this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Valuable Is A Medical Lab Tech Certificate In Nigeria? / Polytechnic Lecturers Begin Strike February 25 / TOP 20 Best Polytechnic In Nigeria 2014 Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.