Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) (40824 Views)

Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other / Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Siscooh: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Alex Ekubo okwaraeke is Igbo from Abia state, Fancy acholonu is Igbo too.
Alex!!! Hope the marriage rumours is true. I feel say na cover up for something. When is the marriage coming up? She no look normal sef
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Aburi001: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2017
NORSIYK:

He's an IGBO guy not akwaibom
okay.....noted
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2017
JamieNaij:
Nollywood Actor, Alex Ekubo who was rumored to be preparing for his marriage, has done well by keeping her identity discreet so far.

The actor who was also rumored to be dating Nigerian Singer, Yemi Alade following many appearances in her video is engaged to Nigerian Model, Fancy Acholonu.

See Photos below

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/see-nollywood-actor-alex-ekubo.html

From the pictures, I can see she's decent. Nice one.

#DeadSociety
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Threebear(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2017
grin grin cheesy Alex has a fiancee?
Or a fiance?
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by zinny377(f): 10:35am On Apr 22, 2017
They are both good looking cheesy
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by iyeachile(f): 10:37am On Apr 22, 2017
Afam4eva:

She's a model.

gigi hadid and kendal jenner are top class models and also Victoria secret angels but they ain't as skinny as this
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2017
So its this thing this Ekubo is going for, leaving that fleshy and hot Yorugbo girl Yemi Lady for

#Spits. I'd rather remain single. The girl is damn irritating. Uurgh!
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2017
iyeachile:

gigi hadid and kendal jenner are top class models and also Victoria secret angels but they ain't as skinny as this
Victoria's Secret Angels are not supposed to be skinny. That is why they are lingerie models

There are different categories of models. Someone as skinny as Fancy is fit for the runway, like Kate Moss. High fashion runway models are usually very skinny

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Nathan2016: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2017
Siscooh:

Alex!!! Hope the marriage rumours is true. I feel say na cover up for something. When is the marriage coming up? She no look normal sef

Cover up for wetin

AMEBO

NO go mind your business

Eye service

JOBLESSNESS DE WORRY YOU

2 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2017
iyeachile:

Victorias Secret Angels are not supposed to be skinny. That is why they are lingerie models

There are different categories of models. Someone as skinny as Fancy is fit for the runway, like Kate Moss. High fashion runway models are usually very skinny

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2017
safarigirl:
fat people need to understand that everyone has their spec. We cannot all look like Michelin tyre ambassadors
michelin tyre shocked shocked
Gyal you badt grin

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by crisisexpert321(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2017
Loving her. Let us help you manage your personal or office problems. Check the signature. Anywhere in Nigeria. You can ask questions on WhatsApp or email or call
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Another dry bone in the name of beauty.

That Bikini pics are what they have to show us is interesting.
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Siscooh: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Nathan2016:

Cover up for wetin

AMEBO

NO go mind your business

Eye service

JOBLESSNESS DE WORRY YOU
OK sorry. You guys speak from both sides of your mouth. Today this, tomorrow that. Do I even know him?. No be wetin wona insinuate I take clue from? Wetin concern me?
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by GoldEnyong(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2017
Where's she?
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Nathan2016: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2017
All am saying is mind your business and stop bringing controversies into peoples life.......... THAT MAN NA HUMAN BEING Just like you and me

Abi the guy ask for your opinion when him propose her...??

Siscooh:
OK sorry. You guys speak from both sides of your mouth. Today this, tomorrow that. Do I even know him?. No be wetin wona insinuate I take clue from? Wetin concern me?
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by oheni(f): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2017
Partnerbiz:
She looks anorexic. She should eat more eba and fufu or better still taken to fattening room. Pls where are my dark chubby plump bbw angels.?

see below..
grin
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by TheLogicalMind(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2017
Stegomiah:
Too skinny
She should add some flesh

So she will look like you?

2 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin Igbo girls 2 dey fine shaaaa kiss
my type of ladies cool
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2017
Oya make I run go fry beans

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by TheLogicalMind(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2017
Partnerbiz:
She looks anorexic. She should eat more eba and fufu or better still taken to fattening room. Pls where are my dark chubby plump bbw angels.?

see below..

Your dark chubby plump bbw like dis one.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2017
Why is it that some guys like bony fish, nothing to grab in the field session here, no pillow and matress to rest on when you finish discharging fuel

2 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Quinn22(f): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2017
She's pretty and I love her body kiss
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Your dark chubby plump bbw like dis one.....

This one isnt bbw but bbbbbbbbwwwwwwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Stegomiah: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

So she will look like you?

Lol
I bet that's your girlfriend or your crush
grin grin
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by ThierryJay: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2017
jconsulting:
Why is it that some guys like bony fish, nothing to grab in the field session here, no pillow and matress to rest on when you finish discharging fuel

Lol, babe you're wicked!, ur attention to bedroom details is deliciously graphic

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by TheLogicalMind(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2017
Stegomiah:

Lol
I bet that's your girlfriend or your crush
grin grin

God forbid bad tin angry
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Stegomiah: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

God forbid bad tin angry

Got ya
And your wish for me is bad thing shey
The irony is that am not even fat
Just moderate
But she's too skinny
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by vantage001: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Adamsdelrio:
Honestly, she's not as good looking as Alex....
How many ladies are actually as fine as alex?
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by blaqroy: 11:56am On Apr 22, 2017
Thought I will be jealous sef grin grin
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Htee(f): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
okay I've seen her and she is thin...bye bye
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by czarina(f): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
safarigirl:
fat people need to understand that everyone has their spec. We cannot all look like Michelin tyre ambassadors
ouch! That Hurts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija : Tonto Dikeh Gifts Nina The Promised "Iphone X" - Picture / Adewale Adeleke Blasts Student Asking For A New Hostel At Adeleke University. / Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.