Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie (40845 Views)

Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} / Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To His Mother, Jane Dolapo Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by JAYTUNEZ(m): 6:39am On Aug 25, 2016
ROC Nation star and super model, Justine Skye marked her 21st birthday yesterday with a topless photo from a shoot with reality star, Kylie Jenner.

Wizkid fans have been all up in her page telling her on how to be a decent Nigerian girl cause of the photo..lol.. Wizkid doesn't care tho and took to his Instagram to wish her a bountiful birthday...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/wizkid-sends-birthday-wishes-to-bae.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by cruzita(f): 6:42am On Aug 25, 2016
make I die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by youngest85(m): 6:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Oh thou creator, why art thou depriveth wizkid's bae of beauty?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by youngest85(m): 6:43am On Aug 25, 2016
cruzita:
make I die
Make i bury u and inherit ur belongings....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by veekid(m): 6:54am On Aug 25, 2016
Io know what wizzy like about this girl. She no fine reach omolola Abi wetin be her name

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by Freakypinky(f): 7:00am On Aug 25, 2016
She's not looking bad.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by MrOlihilistic: 7:01am On Aug 25, 2016
Her boby d fall like my john thomas when e no stand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by Coyotejack(m): 7:08am On Aug 25, 2016
Wizkid is having alonga throat too much ooooo e dump bae for cricket??!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

You're a liar Sha. Those boobs are very firm for her size. Unless u never see big boovs before.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by MrOlihilistic: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2016
kennygee:

You're a liar Sha. Those boobs are very firm for her size. Unless u never see big boovs before.
keep quite her boby no d stand well.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by Smellymouth: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2016
youngest85:

U need this bro..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4150444_img20160824172950_jpeg41591baafd40c2e0ea1e95fe70a3e3d3

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2016
she's beautiful,but that kylie sef....make I keep shut lipsrsealed

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 25, 2016
youngest85:
undecided

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by Airforce1(m): 7:21am On Aug 25, 2016
those of you calling wizzy's bae ugly should post photos of your girl friend lets compare

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by YourMajesty(m): 7:21am On Aug 25, 2016
Girl, enjoy your life jare. You're reaping the fruit of your pussy. grin
Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
Your John Thomas don't have to stand she's not your woman.
And I doubt she really cares what you think.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2016
Lol...funny comments above me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2016
kennygee:

show us ur boobs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2016
veekid:
Io know what wizzy like about this girl. She no fine reach omolola Abi wetin be her name
This girl is very pretty are you kidding me? She looks even better then Kylie in that pic.

15 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by MrOlihilistic: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2016
rokiatu:
Your John Thomas don't have to stand she's not your woman.
And I doubt she really cares what you think.
when someone quotes a thread hoes will be quoting someone because your word hits them hard.
did I ever say my john thomas will stand because of her??

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

when someone quotes a thread hoes will be quoting someone because your word hits them hard.
did I ever say my john thomas will stand because of her??
Talking of hoes check your household I am pretty sure there's a lot of hoes there. Check around you, they are all around you. Fu...ck boy!!!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2016
good for her...happy birthday to her
Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by MrOlihilistic: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2016
rokiatu:
Talking of hoes check your household I am pretty sure there's a lot of hoes there. Check around you, they are all around you. Fu...ck boy!!!!
another pain comment from a professional hoe.
your entire life depends on hoeing I will never insult your innocent family because their case might be worst than yours.
you eat di*ks that are even meant for dogs and dunkeys for a pay of 2k

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

another pain comment from a professional hoe.
your entire life depends on hoeing I will never insult your innocent family because their case might be worst than yours.
you eat di*ks that are even meant for dogs and dunkeys for a pay of 2k
hahahahhaahhahah what a lame azzz come back. Nigga you the lamest motherfu...ker I've had to trade words with on here. You're probably a 13 yr old fool. You sound like one. Internet is free so everyone must talk. grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by dannyben5: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2016
youngest85:
u need brain transplant asap...

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by MrOlihilistic: 7:41am On Aug 25, 2016
rokiatu:
hahahahhaahhahah what a lame azzz come back. Nigga you the lamest motherfu...ker I've had to trade words with on here. You're probably a 13 yr old fool. You sound like one. Internet is free so everyone must talk. grin
hahahahaha you're just too childish.
how re you though.
ass.hole

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

hahahahaha you're just too childish.
how re you though.
ass.hole
Am doing fine you Je...rk. tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by MrOlihilistic: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2016
rokiatu:
Am doing fine you Je...rk. tongue
I'm finer tighter and blessed than your loosed puna.
how was your night.
beside your boby is cool though can we now settle our difference??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2016
Is it my concern?, Na them know undecided
Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

I'm finer tighter and blessed than your loosed puna.
how was your night.
?
How can you know the difference between a tight punny and a loose one when you have a toothpick Di...Ck tongue

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by MrOlihilistic: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2016
rokiatu:
How can you know the difference between a tight punny and a loose one when you have a toothpick Di...Ck tongue
my di.ck is taller than iroko tree strong than 6 inches iron.
fatter than your ass.
it reaches every corner.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

my di.ck is taller than iroko tree strong than 6 inches iron.
fatter than your ass.
it reaches every corner.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayo Adesanya Returns To Her Secondary School 32 Years Later / Princess Olivia: Charly Boy’s Granddaughter Graduates With First Class (Photos) / Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.