Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For (1114 Views)

Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k / My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) / Techno Or Gionee, Which Is The Stronger Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For by ROYH(m): 7:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Currently Using Tecno Y2 But I Think It High Time I Change It..

But The Problem Is I Hate The Y2 Camera ( Front And Back ) , Not So Sharp And Good For Normal Shot Or Selfie.

Even, There Was A Time I Rooted It And Changed Its Font But Guess What?
I Was Uneable To Changed It Back To Its Original Font And I Had To Flashed It Before It Got Back But NOT Normal Again Ever Since..

And Now, Wanna Go For Better One With Affordable Price And Best Quality...

I Need Your Review Guys.

PS Between Range 20-30K/35
Re: Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2017
Techno W3 =28K
Techno W5 =38K....... at Slot, I got mine last week. You will really enjoy either of the 2. Good camera quality. Just read the review and make your choice. I havent used the other phone you mentioned before, hence my not saying anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For by Rick9(m): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Infinix Note 2, thank.me later
Re: Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For by henrixx(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2017
ROYH:
Currently Using Tecno Y2 But I Think It High Time I Change It..

But The Problem Is I Hate The Y2 Camera ( Front And Back ) , Not So Sharp And Good For Normal Shot Or Selfie.

Even, There Was A Time I Rooted It And Changed Its Font But Guess What?
I Was Uneable To Changed It Back To Its Original Font And I Had To Flashed It Before It Got Back But NOT Normal Again Ever Since..

And Now, Wanna Go For Better One With Affordable Price And Best Quality...

I Need Your Review Guys.

PS Between Range 20-30K/35

camon c8 here. upgraded to 6.0. available for 29k only
Re: Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For by Alitair(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Go and buy samsung. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For by ROYH(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2017
How Neat Is It
henrixx:
camon c8 here. upgraded to 6.0. available for 29k only
Location?
Re: Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For by ROYH(m): 8:56am On Apr 22, 2017
You Got The Bolded One Abi Or The First
modelmike7:
Techno W3 =28K
Techno W5 =38K....... at Slot, I got mine last week. You will really enjoy either of the 2. Good camera quality. Just read the review and make your choice. I havent used the other phone you mentioned before, hence my not saying anything about it.
Re: Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2017
ROYH:
You Got The Bolded One Abi Or The First
former

1 Like

Re: Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For by henrixx(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2017
ROYH:
How Neat Is ItLocation?
Lagos....phone is working perfectly well... just the body that is lil bit washed(u know the normal c8 plastic wash) but I've got u covered with a beautiful pouch. watsap me for pics 08062292514
Re: Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2017
modelmike7:
former

Go for gionee if any us available for ur budget ,u can find current price of all phones here http://www.gadgetsng.com/2017/04/mobile-phone-prices-price-list-nigeria-updated-monthly.html

1 Like

Re: Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For by ROYH(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
modelmike7:
former
thanks, Going for that
Re: Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2017
ROYH:
thanks, Going for that
.... glad you got that , enjoying mine also
Re: Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For by holar2ge(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alitair:
Go and buy samsung. Thank me later
boss, what can u say abt d j5 prime, i want to go 4 it or infinix note 3
Re: Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For by Abubakar96: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kukuma enter ALIEXPRESS and look for any XIAOMI device within the price range.
You won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For by henrixx(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
techno l8 for sale with all accessories and warranty card been used by me since last year. selling to upgrade to l9plus.
Re: Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For by AsianTotal: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
henrixx:
techno l8 for sale with all accessories and warranty card been used by me since last year. selling to upgrade to l9plus.

How much?
Drop your contact.
Re: Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For by chicwoman(f): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
OP I use the w3 too
It's a popular phone because it is affordable and has really good features (I'm on my 7th month)
So yeahm the w series is okay
modelmike7:
Techno W3 =28K

1 Like

Re: Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For by ROYH(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Did you root US
modelmike7:
.... glad you got that , enjoying mine also
was unable to using mobile in app except With the aid of pc
Re: Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For by henrixx(m): 1:07am On Apr 30, 2017
AsianTotal:

How much?
Drop your contact.
08062292514 WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Prack / HOT SALES!!! 300 Pieces Of Seagate External Hard Drive 20k Each / What Is The Speed Of Glo 4glte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.