Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

[graphic Pics]: 5 Die, Children’s Head Chopped Off In Accident At Anambra - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / [graphic Pics]: 5 Die, Children’s Head Chopped Off In Accident At Anambra (3820 Views)

Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) / Accident In Adamawa Kills White Man And All Passengers (Graphic Pics) / Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

[graphic Pics]: 5 Die, Children’s Head Chopped Off In Accident At Anambra by villagecraft: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2017
Our reporter gathered that they were coming back from traditional marriage ceremony from Awor Oraifite when it occurred, he reported that,
.http://www.naaija.com/graphic-content-5-die-childrens-head-chopped-off-fatal-accident-anambra/
See more pics details

Re: [graphic Pics]: 5 Die, Children’s Head Chopped Off In Accident At Anambra by Joephat(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2017
OK and that old man is there snapping them..

Good gesture anyway. Karma is real but ppl won't give a damn
Re: [graphic Pics]: 5 Die, Children’s Head Chopped Off In Accident At Anambra by benedictnsi(m): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2017
oh God..... this is sardonic....
RIP to the dead....may God lead our ways
the guy above me is majorly concerned about pix
Re: [graphic Pics]: 5 Die, Children’s Head Chopped Off In Accident At Anambra by Partnerbiz(f): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2017
@Op please censor that pic and cover the manhood.

God why all these accidents. I am afraid God.

RIP.

God please as we go about in this fleeting world, let no evil befall us. Protect us we pray O Lord.

Click like for Amen!
Re: [graphic Pics]: 5 Die, Children’s Head Chopped Off In Accident At Anambra by villagecraft: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Partnerbiz:
@Op please censor that pic and cover the manhood.

God why all these accidents. I am afraid God.

RIP.

God please as we go about in this fleeting world, let no evil befall us. Protect us we pray O Lord.

Click like for Amen!

Will remove. Tnx
Re: [graphic Pics]: 5 Die, Children’s Head Chopped Off In Accident At Anambra by justwise(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2017
villagecraft:
Our reporter gathered that they were coming back from traditional marriage ceremony from Awor Oraifite when it occurred, he reported that,
.http://www.naaija.com/graphic-content-5-die-childrens-head-chopped-off-fatal-accident-anambra/
See more pics details

I have to remove those pictures and you are so insensitive to post such picture here.

Some of you bloggers have no human feelings, only about traffic and money.

How can you post a naked picture of a dead man and the head or his child without blurring it?
Re: [graphic Pics]: 5 Die, Children’s Head Chopped Off In Accident At Anambra by wtfCode: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2017
That car crashed really hard.
I suspect over speeding. embarassed
Those victims must be on that bike.
Re: [graphic Pics]: 5 Die, Children’s Head Chopped Off In Accident At Anambra by villagecraft: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2017
justwise:

I have to remove those pictures and you are so insensitive to post such picture here.

Some of you bloggers have no human feelings, only about traffic and money.

How can you post a naked picture of a dead man and the head or his child without blurring it?

My image naming wasnt OK, so I uploaded the wrong ones. Not really what you assume.
Re: [graphic Pics]: 5 Die, Children’s Head Chopped Off In Accident At Anambra by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2017
Too many deaths on Nigerian roads. The Nigerian government have to up their game and revamp their transportation system. And Nigerians should learn to start holding their government accountable and quit blaming their village people -- that is just the height of backwardness. You cannot change a backwater country with a backward mentality.. It is the people of the land that are the country not the government..
Re: [graphic Pics]: 5 Die, Children’s Head Chopped Off In Accident At Anambra by GloriaNinja(f): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2017
THATS REALLY TERRIBLE
Re: [graphic Pics]: 5 Die, Children’s Head Chopped Off In Accident At Anambra by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2017
Double wahala, government should ban okada oh, that thing is a death trap
Re: [graphic Pics]: 5 Die, Children’s Head Chopped Off In Accident At Anambra by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mynd44 a lot dey happen for travel section oh
Re: [graphic Pics]: 5 Die, Children’s Head Chopped Off In Accident At Anambra by KingAzubuike(f): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Graphic. RIP to the dead

Dana Air Gets IATA Membership After Admission Into Global Safety Registry. / How Can someone Get Dubai Visa From Nigeria Without Any Agent?? / How To Pay For WES