Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions (37745 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / P & G Reasoning Test Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by 2010wise: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2010
if you need a copy just dial 0709-450-3767.ask of Phillips
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by bong4(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2010
Thanks for the info but dont u think you should be more flexible as in sending your email or procedure as to how to get it. Anyway reach me on okon4goodnews@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by mustysmo: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2010
Why cant we help our selves in this country. why ask 4 money b4 u can help people with past questions. if u are one of those who request money, u are a wicked nigeria. Keep the question n eat it. Those who will pass will pass, whether u like it or yes
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by ntoni(m): 7:30am On Jan 15, 2010
pls is it still possible to get the form or how can i get information on gettin into the navy.
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by mustysmo: 7:40am On Jan 15, 2010
@ntoni, the online registration is closed and successful applicant have already been notify of the test. Watch out 4 next time man. all the best.
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by quadrey(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2010
please mustsysmo what do you mean by the successful applicants being notified? this is because i completed the application online and printed out the forms but i havent signed it yet hoping to sign and take them to navy sec school ojo on the 23rd of january for the exam, is there any other step of the process i've missed? pls reply this post or contact me @ lanreyflash@yahoo.co.uk. thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by mustysmo: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2010
@quadrey, Go back to the website login then check where u printed your acknowledgement n other forms, you will see TEST NOTIFICATION. click to print u will know if u are successful for the test.
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by dinoalan91: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2010
Hi bro and sis,

I read some opinion about this topic in citehr forum. We can find out some articles at about.com or shrm.org, I think that it is useful for our community.

Rgs
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by peacebaz(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2012
pls... i need someone to help me with a sample of the Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test questions......shalombass@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by ccsJaga: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
if anybodyis goin for nigeria navy screenin,make sure ur papers ar complete n make sure u know d folowing off hand.1.d year u start ur primary n secondary skul n make sure it tally wit d age u put down,2.4 d exam jst based on dis 3 tins1.Biology,mathematics,English den curent affairs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by neyotunex: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
Please can I get copy of these apptitute test sample, God will help you too, here is my email- neyo_snowboy4real@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by lelechuka: 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2013
Please Guys, I need d aptitude test sample too. Any one should help us out.
chukaiweka@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by 2best(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
I would b grateful if somone could inbox me a sample of the Nigerian Navy apptitude test.. My mail addy is justewere@yahoo.com.... Tanx
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by tosmartak(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
I ll be extremely grateful if I can have a copy. Thanks. tosmartak@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by DennisClark(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pls guys my mail is okuita89@yahoo.com. thanks and God bless you
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by ekpedo: 12:29am On Jul 15, 2013
Please I would also love to have a copy of †ђξ past questions. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by solidhunk: 6:42am On Jul 15, 2013
Pls brodas I nid d navy screeming test@( solidhunk4mama@yahoo.com)tanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by dumcy4real(f): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2013
Pls I also need it inbox me on( jumite298@yahoo.com)tanx
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by Ebahioj(m): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
sure i need it too. thanks. ubahioj@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by ernestabanum: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
hello brodas i need the qestions too.ennynesto@yahoo.com GOD BLESS U
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by mercyalozie: 6:32am On Jul 17, 2013
Plz i seriously need the aptitude test past questions.mercy4gud2009@yahoo.com.thank u
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by Babzrockman: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Pls d helper kindly send to my inbox d navy aptitude test past questions@rokeebbabs@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by rufusloveday(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
Pls kindly send the NN past question 2 my email rufus.loveday@yahoo.com. God bless U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
Please oo help your brother in need. I need nigerian navy past question paper. My mail box is thankgodonosase@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by dumcy4real(f): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nawa o, everbody just saying I need past question nd put down there email but yet we don't see anything in our email inbox oga o
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by lekebtw: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2013
pls help m send d past question to 'lekebtw@yahoo.com'. Pls
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by KOLA4U(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hello Pals.............Please do help me ooooo I need the NAVY EXAM PAST QUESTIONS TOOOOO.MY E-MAIL IS kola4u2006@yahoo.com.

Thank you and God Bless.
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by Kayman4life(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
Plz send it to me. My email is Kayman4life@gmail.com . Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by emmy001: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
i beg you all in the name of God Almight, anybody with latest Navy pass question screening exam should please help and send it to emmysix@yahoo.com would really appreciate as you do so. May God blessed you ad make you pass through d exam IJN Amen
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by ekiyor3: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
i pity for all of una way dey put una email address for this site. your mail will be filled with messages like this.....
[b]Hello,
I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state
of mind and in a better healthy condition.I came across your e-mail through
Yahoo members and decided to contact you.I believe and also have the feeling
that in today's world,neither race, sex, age, nationality nor religion will any
longer posse a barrier to male/female relationships.

Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to have you as
a friend or pen pal if that is better for you.I am a single lady of 24years
old, a citizen of the United States of America residing in Wellington Square
OXFORD and currently studying international relations at the University of
Oxford (UOA) UK. Presently,I am doing my final year in the University and so
anxious to graduate from the University into the free world.

While I hope to hear from you soon,I also look forward to receiving some
information concerning you, your family, country and even your personal life
experiences. This will give us the opportunity of knowing each other better and
be able to understand ourselves more.

Please write me back with my private email: jennythompson65@yahoo.com

May God bless you as I wait to hear from you soon.

Thanks.
Yours Jenny.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by Nattyprinz: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2013
Plsssssss fam! I need past Questions to this Navy thangy... Gmat is too broad and Complex .. Just need an area of concentration to feed my yarning eyes and mind with... Thannks as you Deem kind in helpin me out..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Questions by Nattyprinz: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2013
My mail is kiddiplomat@gmail.com thannnks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Without A Job Yet? Learn These 5 Top Skills And Get A Job!!! / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.