Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Seriously Gonna Pay You. Dont Say You Weren't Told. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Seriously Gonna Pay You. Dont Say You Weren't Told. (523 Views)

You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple / Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down / Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seriously Gonna Pay You. Dont Say You Weren't Told. by Ponziking(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2017
I JUST HAVE TO BE CAREFUL HERE SO NO BOT OR MOD WILL BAN ME

THIS SYSTEM Will BE LAUNCHED 6pm TODAY 22nd OF APRIL 2017, AND IT IS NOT HIT AND RUN .

I TELL YOU, YOU WILL LOVE IT

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR MORE INFO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriously Gonna Pay You. Dont Say You Weren't Told. by Ralphdan(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dnt mind this guy he's a thief grin
Re: Seriously Gonna Pay You. Dont Say You Weren't Told. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
ALL THIS 2HRS TO 7 DAYS HIT AND RUN JAGONS

I KNOW WHAT I HAVE LOST DOING THEM

CMA IS THE REAL DEAL

CHECK MY SIGGY

(1) (Reply)

See How You Can Turn Your 0.001 Btc To Great Wealth / FGN Savings Bonds: Three Things You Need To Know / Win ₦5000 This Saturday And Every Weekend, Simply By Dropping A Comment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.