Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down (34264 Views)

Bad Investment As Another Pronzi Crashing Down / Top 10 Lies Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by maclatunji: 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Top 10 Lies that Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Crashed

1. There is No Central Account So Your Money Cannot Be Taken By Anyone

The truth is that MMM is setup in such a way that the guys at the top can channel and transfer huge funds probably going into hundreds of millions of naira out of the system and leave the low-level members to pay for it. This is primarily what has happened; you don't see top Guiders complaining? Why? They have made their huge profits from gaming gullible people at the bottom of the pyramid.

2. It is a Mutual Help Community
If this is so, I am sure Nigerians are very kind people, the fact that millions cannot 'Get Help' tells you, you entered a Ponzi scheme not a mutual help community.

3. Authorities in Different Countries are Against MMM Because it Threatens Commercial Banks

This is practically not true in Nigeria because you Mavrodians were paying money into each other’s’ bank accounts; the more transactions you do, the more money banks make. Nigerian regulators like the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) warned people against MMM and similar schemes because it is their duty to do so. As you probably realize now, they cannot help you if you lose money from the scheme, what they should have done, they did.

4. MMM is Not an Investment, It is Charity

Then why are you worried and your blood pressure rising? I do not lose sleep over charity I give, if you are losing sleep over money you put in MMM that is not coming back to you, then you were investing in the hopes of a huge return, not giving charity.

5. Mavrodi Cares So Much About the World and Created MMM to Help the Poor

Really? An ex-convict from Russia where you can get away with a lot of things that will land you in jail in other countries cares about you? Sorry, Sergei Mavrodi is just a convict that has not changed his ways.

6. You are Helping to Positively Change the World by Joining and Promoting MMM

You mean you are helping Mavrodi scam more people. The world definitely needs positive change. However, it is not going to come from Ponzi schemes like MMM.

7. Those that are Asking You Not to Join MMM are Jealous of Mavrodians

'A fool and his money are easily parted', nothing to be jealous about in this.

8. Mavros keep Growing and are Actually Worth Much

At least now you know that you can have 1 trillion Mavros but it will not buy you anything at the market, maybe a dirty slap though.

9. Nobody is Controlling the System, It is self-sustaining

Now, you know better of course. From freezing accounts to changing the rules in the middle of the game, you definitely have someone bossing you around in this Ponzi scheme.

10. Those that Warn You Against MMM Do Not Want to Be Rich

You really need to be part of our organization's meetings to see that there are probably very few Mavrodians that have more drive to make money than me. The only difference is some of us seek legitimate money and are not looking for get-rich-quick schemes.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/top-10-lies-mavrodians-told-mmm-crashed/

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by ojun50(m): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ok we don hear bt i don forgive mmm make them go chop d 800k life most go on

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by newyorks(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
i felt there pain too, cos had it been i knew on time i would've been part of it also.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by maclatunji: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
ojun50:
Ok we don hear bt i don forgive mmm make them go chop d 800k life most go on

Indeed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by ednut1(m): 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
a guiders screenshot hehehehe. 300m. bitcoin tab also open, they have used most of the funds to buy bitcoin. imagine chuddy is a 1m plus guider, haaaa. ayele oooo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by goldenceo1: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
MMM Is Global: This is the most stupid and crazy idea ever sold out to the dummies of MMM. MMM participant believe ones the system is having problem wit finance u can actually request for GH from neighbouring country and MMM will merge you..

Bail out indeed from MMM Global...

MMM participant are the biggest dummies..

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by maclatunji: 1:07am On Jan 26, 2017
goldenceo1:
MMM Is Global: This is the most stupid and crazy idea ever sold out to the dummies of MMM. MMM participant believe ones the system is having problem wit finance u can actually request for GH from neighbouring country and MMM will merge you..

The brazen daylight robbery added to gullibility is beyond belief.

44 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by maclatunji: 1:11am On Jan 26, 2017
ednut1:
a guiders screenshot hehehehe. 300m. bitcoin tab also open, they have used most of the funds to buy bitcoin. imagine chuddy is a 1m plus guider, haaaa. ayele oooo

It is like the MMM Guiders in Nigeria led to the strong rally of Bitcoin in the last few days of 2016 and fall in January 2017 .

They were using it to mop the funds they had stolen.from Gullible Nigerians who were busy waiting for January 14. Let no one commit suicide though.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by jd1986(m): 1:30am On Jan 26, 2017
Seun himself reading this..... grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by CLASSMAN: 4:37am On Jan 26, 2017
Stupidity at its highest level

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by ayobase(m): 5:24am On Jan 26, 2017
Almost the same I pointed out to a colleague, and same responses he gave to defending his stupidity.

He said he used 100k, not knowing he put in more than 600k.

I informed him to cash out before December, and wait till January, but greediness wouldn't let him.

When greediness partners with gullibility in your endeavours, then outright loss and disappointment are indispensable.

I remember advising a family friend not to start MMM that December, but till January. Na same December I come dey hear sey he put in his house rent.

A friend's wedding is this year, but his more than 400k thrift is still hanging with MMM. Despite warning him to cash out before the crash.

There is no way I would lose if I was involved in MMM. It is either I lose money I can afford not to blink about or ....

I'm still hoping these persons get paid, cos their financial responsibilities will surely extend to my purse if nothing happens.

Nevertheless, I have some other friends who made millions from the scheme.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by nellaluv(f): 5:38am On Jan 26, 2017
MMM has crashed, participants are advised not to panic although it is recommended grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by maclatunji: 6:12am On Jan 26, 2017
ayobase:
Almost the same I pointed out to a colleague, and same responses he gave to defending his stupidity.

He said he used 100k, not knowing he put in more than 600k.

I informed him to cash out before December, and wait till January, but greediness wouldn't let him.

When greediness partners with gullibility in your endeavours, then outright loss and disappointment are indispensable.

I remember advising a family friend not to start MMM that December, but till January. Na same December I come dey hear sey he put in his house rent.

A friend's wedding is this year, but his more than 400k thrift is still hanging with MMM. Despite warning him to cash out before the crash.

There is no way I would lose if I was involved in MMM. It is either I lose money I can afford not to blink about or ....

I'm still hoping these persons get paid, cos their financial responsibilities will surely extend to my purse if nothing happens.

Nevertheless, I have some other friends who made millions from the scheme.

Their extending their loss from greed to other people is annoying.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by shukuokukobambi: 8:29am On Jan 26, 2017
goldenceo1:

This MMM made me realise a lot of Nigerian graduates are actually stark illiterates. I can understand the market man/woman falling victim. I can even understand the young man who knows it'll crash but hopes to make money before it does.

Those I can't understand are the seemingly educated ones who type lengthy rubbish explaining why MMM is the vehicle that will pull Nigeria out of recession. They could as well write same to justify kidnapping or robbery and it'd have worked as well.

Now na we go bear the brunt of their foolishness. Had to send 20k yesterday to a corper who has almost a million hanging there.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by longjohnsilver: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2017
A friend of mine actually warned me about the December crash, cashed out the morning the system froze.

I would not blame ppl that lost their money because they came late but I would blame the greedy ppl that lost money (thinking MMM is now a source of employment)...i mean how can u even borrow money to invest in MMM...that is crazy.

Well, we have all learnt our lesson the hard way.

On a final note just watch ur friends n family that have their money trapped in MMM because alot of suicide will happen in the next few months.

10 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by emmanuel596(m): 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
In Nigeria when something tragic like this happens we tend to laugh and feel happy about those who were affected by it. You hardly see people rejoice about things like this in other part of the world... Let truth be told
Most of the people who come online to rant and make noise about mmm are members too who are just looking for a means of easing their pains or those who regretted not participating in mmm when it paid and help saved soo many people during the hardship of recession....in Nigeria and africa we are happy at each others downfall... Aside of the fact that mmm issues draws traffic to nairaland I don't see any other reason why nairaland won't let mmm rest... Nairaland has lost competence and credibility since December last year..... Watch out for a new forum.... Www.ogashub.com. ng

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by miqos02(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
ok
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
MMM!!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by buharimustlive: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Blame BUHARI for all this...
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by goingape1: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
maclatunji:
Top 10 Lies that Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Crashed

1. There is No Central Account So Your Money Cannot Be Taken By Anyone

The truth is that MMM is setup in such a way that the guys at the top can channel and transfer huge funds probably going into hundreds of millions of naira out of the system and leave the low-level members to pay for it. This is primarily what has happened; you don't see top Guiders complaining? Why? They have made their huge profits from gaming gullible people at the bottom of the pyramid.

2. It is a Mutual Help Community
If this is so, I am sure Nigerians are very kind people, the fact that millions cannot 'Get Help' tells you, you entered a Ponzi scheme not a mutual help community.

3. Authorities in Different Countries are Against MMM Because it Threatens Commercial Banks

This is practically not true in Nigeria because you Mavrodians were paying money into each other’s’ bank accounts; the more transactions you do, the more money banks make. Nigerian regulators like the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) warned people against MMM and similar schemes because it is their duty to do so. As you probably realize now, they cannot help you if you lose money from the scheme, what they should have done, they did.

4. MMM is Not an Investment, It is Charity

Then why are you worried and your blood pressure rising? I do not lose sleep over charity I give, if you are losing sleep over money you put in MMM that is not coming back to you, then you were investing in the hopes of a huge return, not giving charity.

5. Mavrodi Cares So Much About the World and Created MMM to Help the Poor

Really? An ex-convict from Russia where you can get away with a lot of things that will land you in jail in other countries cares about you? Sorry, Sergei Mavrodi is just a convict that has not changed his ways.

6. You are Helping to Positively Change the World by Joining and Promoting MMM

You mean you are helping Mavrodi scam more people. The world definitely needs positive change. However, it is not going to come from Ponzi schemes like MMM.

7. Those that are Asking You Not to Join MMM are Jealous of Mavrodians

'A fool and his money are easily parted', nothing to be jealous about in this.

8. Mavros keep Growing and are Actually Worth Much

At least now you know that you can have 1 trillion Mavros but it will not buy you anything at the market, maybe a dirty slap though.

9. Nobody is Controlling the System, It is self-sustaining

Now, you know better of course. From freezing accounts to changing the rules in the middle of the game, you definitely have someone bossing you around in this Ponzi scheme.

10. Those that Warn You Against MMM Do Not Want to Be Rich

You really need to be part of our organization's meetings to see that there are probably very few Mavrodians that have more drive to make money than me. The only difference is some of us seek legitimate money and are not looking for get-rich-quick schemes.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/top-10-lies-mavrodians-told-mmm-crashed/

piece of shiit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by habex005(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
mmm people
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by semyman: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
When will first fruits, tithes and offerings crash?

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by graceama: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
angrymmm.....mmm....mmm.....e never do for dis mmm news

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Proffdada: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Meanwhile Nollywood is still making money off MMM grin

9 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Moreoffaith(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
hmmmmm... But the thing never crash now, some people still dey wait to GH and PH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by wiloy2k8(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
lol .. na so my own finish ... almost 300k . but i no go cry na long neck carry me enter am .

Have you visited www.digestng.com today
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Laveda(f): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
Here we go again
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
Peeps have forgotten about MMM and chose to move on

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Debaddest(m): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
Chai

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Guyman02: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
And the biggest selling point LIE is
Together We Can Change The World
When I remember my money wey hang there, my system almost Changes to High BP

I still dont know how I fell yakata to the lies sold to me by a persistent friend who wanted to increase his downline and bonus undecided
My case is even worse because I didnt even chop once like many on the forum, it crumbled on my first attempt ojigbijigbijigbi

31 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Help Is A Scam / How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.