Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) (80136 Views)

Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt / University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup / See What Happened To Unical Fresh Students On Their Matriculation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by Ademat7(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
adajoe555:
I matriculated on thursday too. unique uniport
but u get sense now; the journey to first class has started
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by 2shure: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Opo.
Date of birth.
Ocotber 12 1982.
Amount of jamb taken.8
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
I never understand the idea of matriculation. Getting into the university and then you throw a party. If it's graduation now, one will understand. Matriculation ko Matriculation ni. In the end, many people that "matriculate" dont graduate.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by Afrok(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
adajoe555:
me
Congratulations! welcome to Unique Uniport...
As an alumnus of Uniport, just...

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ugly,short and fat women
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by kolaaderin: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
The midget too dey show failing heros.
Na waa oooo I used to believe Uniport is full of manmaid beautiful girls from various rivers around. But this thread have proved otherwise. There is no one single Cinderella among those in picture.
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by Whitemoney: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
He wanted to tell you that you are UGLy o
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by Whitemoney: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
but babe you Ugly o
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
adajoe555:
me

Congrats dear. May God bless you with a wonderful job soon.
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by Chairmanfestus: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Follow for top football bet picks garrantee profit everyday http://betoftheday.ml/ref/Banky99
https://goo dot gl/ZKV0d9
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by goldedprince: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
is it easy for olosho that spent most of her time sucking lecturers prick to graduate?
this is what happens when a certified olosho graduates
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
thought it was convocation sef, these ones don tey for house o shocked
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Naaa now all these old Hen de matric, con open their old ogbono bweast down make men de swallow saliva cry

Uniport Lecturers go suck Udder tire

The day these old layers go Convocate , naaa full Old kpekus dere go scatter for ground make men con look

Slay Granny on point cry tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Boys free milk don come ooo. Abeg make una place order.
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by Malakh: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
why u con look like housewife na
adajoe555:
I matriculated yesterday too
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by kuchikau1: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
,..Gals wey blood dey comot frm their stinking, smelling and rotten TOTO evry 28 days. Metchewwwwww.
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by lozanni(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
adajoe555:
I matriculated yesterday too

Congrats, you have moved from Jambito to a full fledged student.
I remember in my first year at the University back then, those older students were fond of frightening us by telling us our name in the school record was written with pencil which can be erased at anytime, but after the matric, they now assured us our names are now written in solid ink.
All the above were just fables that did not exist at all.
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by bodyandmindspa(f): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Uniport!!!what do you expect
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by toprealman: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
When Akamas finest finally decides to take further studies in that field.....this is what you get.
NOTE: If you do not know what Akamas represent......please ignore this post, definitely not for you!
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
abbeyty:
Cant believe these old olosho are happy showing off their collapsed boobs cuz of convocation while their mates are already looking after their grand kids

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by ReubenE(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
adajoe555:
me
Congratulations
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
what nonsense

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by ReubenE(m): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Congrats dear. May God bless you with a wonderful job soon.
It's matriculation, not convocation...
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by madjune(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
When you live in a country where everyone is increasingly obsessed with boobs and sex tales...

That's what you get.
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by isaiahethan: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
The girls ugly shaa. Even makeups tire to change the ugly face

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by ReachHard: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
ASHEWO school
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by Brownhypo: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
12inches1:
I never understand the idea of matriculation. Getting into the university and then you throw a party. If it's graduation now, one will understand. Matriculation ko Matriculation ni. In the end, many people that "matriculate" dont graduate.
may God bless you for me o! Exactly what I wanted to say.
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
ReubenE:

It's matriculation, not convocation...

Oh, my bad. Wondering where my mind was when I was typing that. Lol.

Thanks for the correction.

She should save the prayer and utilize it when She graduates. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by abiolasogey(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
adajoe555:
I matriculated on thursday too. unique uniport
so make we fry pap? undecided

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by adajoe555: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
lozanni:

Congrats, you have moved from Jambito to a full fledged student.
I remember in my first year at the University back then, those older students were fond of frightening us by telling us our name in the school record was written with pencil which can be erased at anytime, but after the matric, they now assured us our names are now written in solid ink.
All the above were just fables that did not exist at all.

you are on point. I was so afraid when I had some issues ,but now I'm now a full student.
lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by adajoe555: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afrok:
Congratulations! welcome to Unique Uniport...
As an alumnus of Uniport, just...

thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Civil Servant And A Public Servant? / Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.