Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Don't Use Phone Touch To Operate Your Generator, See Why - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don't Use Phone Touch To Operate Your Generator, See Why (1769 Views)

How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User / Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves / Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Use Phone Touch To Operate Your Generator, See Why by patogist: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
http://www.patogist.com/2017/04/dont-use-phone-touch-to-operate-your.html

The man above, Mr Bode Akinsanya was a staff of FCMB Ogba Branch, he passed on yesterday as a result of burnt suffered why operating his generator with his phone touch.

Please never operate a gen set with phone touch. Educate all your friends and family please,

Re: Don't Use Phone Touch To Operate Your Generator, See Why by shortgun(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Waiting for the scientific explanation.
RIP to the dead
Re: Don't Use Phone Touch To Operate Your Generator, See Why by Libo45: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Re: Don't Use Phone Touch To Operate Your Generator, See Why by ojun50(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Don't Use Phone Touch To Operate Your Generator, See Why by azimibraun: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
I want empirical proof and evidence of the possibility.
Re: Don't Use Phone Touch To Operate Your Generator, See Why by Dahmum(f): 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lord have mercy.i always use my phone's touch to on the generator, infant I still did tonight.
Re: Don't Use Phone Touch To Operate Your Generator, See Why by shegewumi(m): 5:00am On Apr 23, 2017
This is not the first time a thing like this happened. A promising young man died in same manner sometimes in 2009. The calamity happens when the phone rings while you are using the torchlight to operate your generator. Those of you that are waiting for empirical proofs, have you ever asked of the empirical proofs when you are told not to operate your phone while in a filling station? Why do you think the warning is there? Don't you always see the emission when you open your petrol tank?
Re: Don't Use Phone Touch To Operate Your Generator, See Why by ray48: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ooooh Sorry. May his soul rest in peace. This information is very vital and should be adhered to rigidly. A Professor in one of the Universities in South East also suffered the same fate last two years or so. In his own case, he went to off his diesel Gen set and unfortunately his phone rang and he was burnt to death.
TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED.
Re: Don't Use Phone Touch To Operate Your Generator, See Why by ladySuperb(f): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
It is well........ The person that died is gone ..... let's sha take precautions
Re: Don't Use Phone Touch To Operate Your Generator, See Why by SeniorZato(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Thank you ooooooo
Re: Don't Use Phone Touch To Operate Your Generator, See Why by pythonkid(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
God... pls u guys should pray for me

(1) (Reply)

Pretty 19-year-old Girl Allegedly Murdered By Her Boyfriend After Dating For Thr / BREAKING: A Yabatech Student Was Killed By Suspected Cultists (VIDEO) / Photo: The Nigerian Couple Arrested With Human Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.