Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,075 members, 7,838,717 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: (4702 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by detopshot(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2010
Nope.
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by ReachRich(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2010
Hi all.This is frm a reliable source.NCSDC will be shortlisting about 2500 names b4 the month ends.The 2nd list will be released around 1st week feb.is about 1500 names.Training will start by March.This is because the CG will be retiring by march & he wants to conclude the recruitment b4 then.Pray and fast to be shortlisted.
Peace out.
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by detopshot(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2010
Thanks brov. thanks
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by silvernus0: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2010
Another Home video has started grin grin grin grin
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by ReachRich(m): 7:31am On Jan 22, 2010
^^^ what do u mean by that statement?If u know something we dont know, come out and tell us otherwise shut up.
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by ReachRich(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2010
^^^ still waiting 4 your response.
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by silvernus0: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2010
for Nigerian home video the more you look the less you see
dont you think that office has resumed underground??
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by ReachRich(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2010
@silvernus
i dont think so.My source is very reliable.Besides if u have proves,why dont u tell us.
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by detopshot(m): 12:34am On Jan 28, 2010
Silvernus: what's ur source? pls let's not spread rumours so we'll know the fact.
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by silvernus0: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2010
i told you all didnt i ,1 month salary has gone

still waiting?
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by kunmak81(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2010
what is the latest about this government job nija govt. too don dey scam people. na wa.Naija good people great nation
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by bigfat: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
is there a website you can submit ur cv for this civil defense recruitment job or vacancy,i went to their website but no particular place to upload personal details or cv there .

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Plus Via Zenith Bank Test / NNPC Recruitment Date For Aptitude Test 2019/2020 Has Been Release See Requireme / Nigerian Graduates In The Uk:pls,i Need Your Advice -should I Go Back To The Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.