Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Is It A Sin To Ask My Husband To Increase His Manhood Size? See epic response - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Sin To Ask My Husband To Increase His Manhood Size? See epic response (1170 Views)

How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / Is It Right For Me To Ask My Mum To Divorce My Dad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Ask My Husband To Increase His Manhood Size? See epic response by farem: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Frustrated wife cries out – Is it a Sin to ask my Husband to increase his manhood size?
See epic response:

Re: Is It A Sin To Ask My Husband To Increase His Manhood Size? See epic response by farem: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
;DDualising the narrow carriage into dual carriageway!
Re: Is It A Sin To Ask My Husband To Increase His Manhood Size? See epic response by HelenBee(f): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
The man should take a chill pill

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Ask My Husband To Increase His Manhood Size? See epic response by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Damn, that was brutal...

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Ask My Husband To Increase His Manhood Size? See epic response by MDCCCXXXII: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Funny thing is, if the said husband was blessed with a Mandingo, she'd have been complaining about it.

There's nothing some women won't nag about. Sometimes, they nag about every damn thing.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Ask My Husband To Increase His Manhood Size? See epic response by Mznaett: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Eyah! Poor womangrin

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Ask My Husband To Increase His Manhood Size? See epic response by stevecantrell: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Cucumber cream

Re: Is It A Sin To Ask My Husband To Increase His Manhood Size? See epic response by Greenbullet(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
that Lady is unseriously stupid, if her husband met her a virgin, his penis would be more than sufficient for her but she slept around with different shapes and sizes and decided to settle down, now she.is complaining that the man who married her out of pit y cannot satisfy her,she should better shut up because you can't eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Ask My Husband To Increase His Manhood Size? See epic response by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
My own work is to correct grammar. Shikena!

So that idiom is actually and correctly rendered as: "...have your cake and eat it."

Y'all can now criticise correctly.

Shalom!
Re: Is It A Sin To Ask My Husband To Increase His Manhood Size? See epic response by sisisioge: 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
The man responding is obviously a fingerling down there grin The kini size is quite a touchy subject for men...better to humor them and say they are huge. Where you can't get away with the lie, just use a vague word like sizeable grin grin grin

About her question, what was she looking before she said "I do" to him? Make she biko leave the dude alone...no bruise am with that kind question.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Ask My Husband To Increase His Manhood Size? See epic response by SURElee(f): 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Increase the size of his penis, how? The man didn't create himself na. Gosh! I wonder how that man must feel, with his wife's rating of his manhood. Wetin I no go hear for this aiye.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Ask My Husband To Increase His Manhood Size? See epic response by SolexxBarry(m): 12:21am On Apr 23, 2017
That is brutal,but y take such delicate matter to social media,what do u expect

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Ask My Husband To Increase His Manhood Size? See epic response by Lexusgs430: 12:31am On Apr 23, 2017
And this was me thinking, size does not necessarily matter, it's how you use it and what you do.......
Hopefully his 3rd leg is longer than his tongue, if not. It's best she advices him to stick his tongue down her garden of Eden..........

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Welcome Babies For Same Man In Same Month (photo) / Naija Man Curses Naija Lady After DNA Test Proved Baby Pinned On Him Isn't His / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.