Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Man Tries To Troll Samsung. The Clapback Was Brutal (pictures) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Tries To Troll Samsung. The Clapback Was Brutal (pictures) (6173 Views)

Samsung – The Foldable Phones Are Coming / Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. / Hacker Vandalized Harvard Newspaper Site To Troll Mark Zuckerberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Troll Samsung. The Clapback Was Brutal (pictures) by snowden9(m): 1:08am On Apr 23, 2017
This is just plain evil. I literally opened my mouth in awe for over 2 minutes on seeing this.
And for those who don't understand, this is real proof that the internet is not for you.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Troll Samsung. The Clapback Was Brutal (pictures) by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 23, 2017
snowden9:
This is just plain evil. I literally opened my mouth in awe for over 2 minutes on seeing this.
And for those who don't understand, this is real proof that the internet is not for you.

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Troll Samsung. The Clapback Was Brutal (pictures) by Onyenna(m): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2017
Fkforyou:
Samsung murdered him... grin
Lmao!

Re: Man Tries To Troll Samsung. The Clapback Was Brutal (pictures) by dfo12(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
daamazing:
WTF is brutal here? The thing no even make sense to me!

That's why you are in the box...
Re: Man Tries To Troll Samsung. The Clapback Was Brutal (pictures) by Idydarling(f): 2:46am On Apr 24, 2017
Xaos:

Try reading it upside down. Maybe you'll get it.
kuku keee me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion / Very Urgent;current Price For Nokia C7 And N8 Please! / Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.