Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary (15930 Views)

FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) / Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary / Man Collapsed After His Salary Was Slashed From N18,000 To N5,000 In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by hollawaley2: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
The first thread on man beaten by police for demanding his salary-https://www.nairaland.com/3750797/police-beats-man-asking-2

An Online Foundation, KbK Foundation Needs Help in locating the man that was beaten by the police for demanding his salary from his boss.

APPEAL: I saw this video from 6000miles away. Can someone help me find this young man, brutalized for demanding his salary? I have a brown envelope for him.
There's also an undisclosed tip for the volunteer.
Pls regrann or share as the case may be. Thank you
#kbkfoundation

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTL8JNilVzZ/?taken-by=kbkonline

if you missed the video, watch it here-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jh_rWuSm6c

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by hollawaley2: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
naija police and human right abuse..........am tired of all this.

you may also like. "Nigerians prefer yansh music"- [url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dsHElEtxJY&itct=CCwQpDAYASITCObznr6quNMCFQPgfgodhrgN-jILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDMEI4bHdqRTdfQTJnaEhQNEFjbmhwZw%3D%3D&gl=IN&hl=en&client=mv-google/]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dsHElEtxJY&itct=CCwQpDAYASITCObznr6quNMCFQPgfgodhrgN-jILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDMEI4bHdqRTdfQTJnaEhQNEFjbmhwZw%3D%3D&gl=IN&hl=en&client=mv-google [/url]

8 Likes

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Jabioro: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
The police men and their baba Olowo needed to be punish proportionally to the suffer ness melt on that man..

7 Likes

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Chrisozone: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
This happens when you Recruit touts to be in the force.

Every year they Recruit more than 5,000 touts to join police force.

Nonsense

11 Likes

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by veinless(f): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
i saw him on his way to sango ifo .... grin
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
It is well
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by KenModi(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
I wld prefer that organisation goes after the policeman and seek justice for the victim rather than just give him money and we all go home happy.

Tomorrow, it could be me or you that would be assaulted.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Jblaiseboy(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
I pray he hasn't been locked up.

3 Likes

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by sticknatt: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
I think Nigerian government should stop issuing guns to these men until its necessary and also have a strict disciplinary department for these kinda issues.. Cuz without the guns they wouldn't dare assault an innocent citizen

6 Likes

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by mantosa(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
What the organization name? Who is our Minister of Labour and Employment.

They need to arrest that employer first not offering the battered guy brown envelope. He needs justice!!!

11 Likes

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by adedayo3193(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
I saw him on his way to mile 12
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Negotiate: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Kai

The government should take guns away from the police so we can settle issues like men.

See how they kept hitting the guy like he was a thief.

Even the boss who refused to pay, this is crime against humanity.

I swear down if such a thing was done to me, I will hunt them down and kill them, I will feel justified in my soul even if I go to jail.

What kind of power does a black dirty uniform give?

5 Likes

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Philinho(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
don't mind d civilian enemies called d police..... so compationless
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by mantosa(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
The guy needs justice!!!
KenModi:
I wld prefer that organisation goes after the policeman and seek justice for the victim rather than just give him money and we all go home happy.

6 Likes

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by ephi123(f): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Great news! This case has been on my mind, injustice must be stopped.

4 Likes

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by emandman: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
While not supporting the treatment metted to him, but the question is are we sure of what he DID?
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by redcliff: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
KenModi:

your head is there. lol

1 Like

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by fof1: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
hollawaley2:
The first thread on man beaten by police for demanding his salary-https://www.nairaland.com/3750797/police-beats-man-asking-2

An Online Foundation, KbK Foundation Needs Help in locating the man that was beaten by the police for demanding his salary from his boss.

APPEAL: I saw this video from 6000miles away. Can someone help me find this young man, brutalized for demanding his salary? I have a brown envelope for him.
There's also an undisclosed tip for the volunteer.
Pls regrann or share as the case may be. Thank you
#kbkfoundation

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTL8JNilVzZ/?taken-by=kbkonline

if you missed the video, watch it here-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jh_rWuSm6c

PLS WAS IT TRULY NIGERIA POLICE THAT MOLESTED HIM OR KROFO PRIVATE GUARD? PLS STOP NPF FOR ALL BAD THINGS.LOOK VERY WELL IS IT NIGERIA POLICE FORCE PERSONNEL?...
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by jonahsunday97(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
God dey
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by policy12: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
..naija police

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by HottestFire: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jail that man and the Police accomplices please. The guy have suffered too much from his hand. ..

1 Like

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by AngelicBeing: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
You work for your money, you are not paid, and you demand for your wages and you are treated alike an animal, what a lawless country , watching the way that young lad was brutalized sends shivers all over my body, sad sad angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Hollawaley(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
fof1:

PLS WAS IT TRULY NIGERIA POLICE THAT MOLESTED HIM OR KROFO PRIVATE GUARD? PLS STOP NPF FOR ALL BAD THINGS.LOOK VERY WELL IS IT NIGERIA POLICE FORCE PERSONNEL?...
it

1 Like

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
KenModi:

It is when they find the guy that he can lead them to his former employer who will bring the policemen that assaulted the guy. Only then a case can be established against the policemen. The guy has to be found first.

1 Like

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by passyhansome(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
NPF: Nigeria Police Foolssss

1 Like

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by sexycecilia: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
sad
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by KenModi(m): 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
It is when they find the guy that he can lead them to his former employer who will bring the policemen that assaulted the guy. Only then a case can be established against the policemen. The guy has to be found first.

Was it stated anywhere in the post that the organisation are looking for him to get justice on his behalf

They simply said they have a brown envelop for him or does brown envelop now mean justice
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by originalKsp(m): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chrisozone:
This happens when you Recruit touts to be in the force.

Every year they Recruit more than 5,000 touts to join police force.

Nonsense

Check your mail bro, or Contact me on facebook
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
KenModi:

Was it stated anywhere in the post that the organisation are looking for him to get justice on his behalf

They simply said they have a brown envelop for him or does brown envelop now mean justice
It's not everything that has to be written in print.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Wants To Quit His Job As A Chemical Scientist For Music.Pls Advice Him! / 10 Common Salary Negotiation Mistakes / I Want To Quit My Job For Uber Abuja Partner-Driver Business, Advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.