Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread (178368 Views)

Leagoo M8 Pro Slow Charge Fix / Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro / Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 8:12am On May 11, 2017
daamazing:
wow.. It lasts o!
When you can get 10-12hours on some devices.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by manlawal(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2017
lowkey28:

I'm not promoting infinix and tecno cos I'm not getting paid for it but let's say the truth when we see and know it so our fellow brothers don't fall into same shit like we did. I already ordered for the touch pad and I got it fixed by a local engineer and it's working good now but the phone piss off is the charging hours and discharging hours plus it's heaviness. This is 2017. We don't want craps anymore.
tecno , infinix are expensive crap

2 Likes

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 8:53am On May 11, 2017
manlawal:
tecno , infinix are expensive crap
That's a lie. Don't discourage people. They are good phones and I Never had issue with any of this phone since 2013. Their customer services means a lot plus thier warranty. There's no way you can use All this Unknown brands warranty. I won't encourage anymone to buy leagoo m8. That's the plain truth
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Famoustemmy(m): 10:26am On May 11, 2017
Who has a good testimony about this Leagoo M8? lowkey28 is making me scared already even when my own is on the way.... undecided
Quote me plz

1 Like

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by daamazing(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2017
lowkey28:

I'm not promoting infinix and tecno cos I'm not getting paid for it but let's say the truth when we see and know it so our fellow brothers don't fall into same shit like we did. I already ordered for the touch pad and I got it fixed by a local engineer and it's working good now but the phone piss off is the charging hours and discharging hours plus it's heaviness. This is 2017. We don't want craps anymore.
my friend, leagoo m8 is a budget device. You dey complain Untop phone of about 75$, why not buy device over 150$ and quit wailing. Mycheww

3 Likes

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by rookidmart: 10:37am On May 11, 2017
SirdimayG:
What does this mean??
Your item is on the way to the Netherlands.
When it gets there it will be shipped to Nigeria.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 11:11am On May 11, 2017
daamazing:
my friend, leagoo m8 is a budget device. You dey complain Untop phone of about 75$, why not buy device over 150$ and quit waiting. Mycheww
I already gotten a far better device bro. In fact I got over $150 dollar device
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On May 11, 2017
Famoustemmy:
Who has a good testimony about this Leagoo M8? lowkey28 is making me scared already even when my own is on the way.... undecided
Quote me plz
Relax bro. Your going to get your device and you shall share your testimonies okay.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by manlawal(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2017
Famoustemmy:
Quote me plz
I have it bro don't mind that guy he is an agent of tecno and infinix
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Famoustemmy(m): 1:49pm On May 11, 2017
manlawal:
Tnx bro...
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Famoustemmy(m): 1:49pm On May 11, 2017
lowkey28:

Relax bro. Your going to get your device and you shall share your testimonies okay.

Okay no wahala
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 11, 2017
manlawal:
This isn't a matter of being an agent for any device. if I was an agent, would I buy the Leagoo m8? I'm just giving my review and you don't expect me to give a good review when it's actually bad.. Deep in your mind you know all I said about the device was true but you wouldn't succumb because you want others to share the shit with you. Even if Tecno and infinix produce something bad I will give the true review.
Another review below about what I complained of below from a Leagoo m8 pro user.
Charges real slow.
Battery is just 5-6hours
Very heavy about 224g including battery.

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by SirdimayG(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2017
rookidmart:

Your item is on the way to the Netherlands.

When it gets there it will be shipped to Nigeria.

Thanks bro. For how long will it take ??
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by d5fada: 5:49pm On May 11, 2017
daamazing:
after charging, does the ba3 last?

OH YESSSSS... IT REALLY LASTS
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by daamazing(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2017
d5fada:

OH YESSSSS... IT REALLY LASTS
thanks
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by d5fada: 6:16pm On May 11, 2017
lowkey28:

This isn't a matter of being an agent for any device. if I was an agent, would I buy the Leagoo m8? I'm just giving my review and you don't expect me to give a good review when it's actually bad.. Deep in your mind you know all I said about the device was true but you wouldn't succumb because you want others to share the shit with you. Even if Tecno and infinix produce something bad I will give the true review.
Another review below about what I complained of below from a Leagoo m8 pro user.
Charges real slow.
Battery is just 5-6hours
Very heavy about 224g including battery.

ATTN: lowkey28,

Remember that leagooM8 costs 25k and there's not one Tecno or Infinix phone of even 35k that can compare to leagooM8. So the price/performance benchmark is very encouraging.

The minus to me is the slow battery charging which it makes up by how long the battery lasts.

And the poor selfie image and poor low light shoot of the camera.

This phone is worth every kobo spent. Am cool with it have already found a way to handle its lapses.

Thx
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 11, 2017
d5fada:

ATTN: lowkey28,

Remember that leagooM8 costs 25k and there's not one Tecno or Infinix phone of even 35k that can compare to leagooM8. So the price/performance benchmark is very encouraging.

The minus to me is the slow battery charging which it makes up by how long the battery lasts.

And the poor selfie image and poor low light shoot of the camera.

This phone is worth every kobo spent. Am cool with it have already found a way to handle its lapses.

Thx

Now your talking. Thank you.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by SirdimayG(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2017
What i discussed with postNL

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by badfucker: 6:39pm On May 11, 2017
http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/eqFmaQF that's where I buy my m8 that's ship within 4 days
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 7:03pm On May 11, 2017
bobo65:

Maybe u buy faulty device o
M8 camera no wack

The phone won't charge fast if u r using it while charging
Put ur data off and charge
veryyy true.....leave it busyless..u will get a fast charge
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2017
manlawal:
you are here again to promote your tecno and infinix just to say leagoo is not good. Am using it and am enjoying it . na your own heavy pass. Na your own get screen problem na your own battery no good. Na your own camera no good.
hahahahahahaha...thanks man lawal...
i no knw wetin leagoo do dis guy@lowkey...na u gt 70k to buy nice infinix abd teccno bye bye..go buy .no km put some oda guys unda pressure here...km dy promote ur lifestyle...m8 pro sweet die...camera still dy blow me up ..battery 5-6hrs on a browsing stretch its just like tecno phone pad 7 with 4000mah battery....guys dnt b discouraged....charging is not slow wen u av a 2A charger and wen u leave it busyless while chargin..i promise u fast charge.....d phone viewing angle and gaminnggg...maaaaaaaad ..seeee...leave dis man for tecno nd infinix asif dem too no gt issues

1 Like

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 7:13pm On May 11, 2017
lowkey28:

lolzzzzz.u dy protest....
just do ur polite review nd leave...no km add petrol to d fire..kai dis man
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 7:19pm On May 11, 2017
lowkey28:
I already gotten a far better device bro. In fact I got over $150 dollar device
good nd if u feel d budget device is a crap...gv ur advicees money to add up to der $75 to buy an infinix and tec phone ..coz i avnt seeen any infinix or tec phone with such spec as m8 pro sold at $75 ...if u see tell us and we'll get it
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Ndissle(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2017
HELLO !!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by rookidmart: 8:49pm On May 11, 2017
SirdimayG:

Thanks bro. For how long will it take ??
Once it gets to the Netherlands it shouldn't take more than a week to get to Nigeria.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by d5fada: 10:06pm On May 11, 2017
samthomp:

i no knw wetin leagoo do dis guy@lowkey...na u gt 70k to buy nice infinix abd teccno bye bye..go buy .no km put some oda guys unda pressure here...km dy promote ur lifestyle...m8 pro sweet die...camera still dy blow me up ..battery 5-6hrs on a browsing stretch its just like tecno phone pad 7 with 4000mah battery....guys dnt b discouraged....charging is not slow wen u av a 2A charger and wen u leave it busyless while chargin..i promise u fast charge.....d phone viewing angle and gaminnggg...maaaaaaaad ..seeee...leave dis man for tecno nd infinix asif dem too no gt issues

True... Used a 2A charger today and left it busyless... It charged faster
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by PureMe01: 12:28am On May 12, 2017
I have tried all I can to fund my aliexpreess account via UBA all to no avail.I tried d $100 bill,I was told I have exceeded d limit of withdrawal meanwhile I have done any online transaction with the card.i then decided to try d $50 bill I was told I Dont have enough money in my account when I have enough.Its so frustrating to stay awake at such an hour just to see all ur efforts and discomfort land in futility.I am not happy at all with this development..please does anyone have any possible solution to this UBA issue I am encountering.thanks for potential resolution to my complaints to anyone who cares.please very urgent
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by PureMe01: 7:43am On May 12, 2017
I have tried all I can to fund my aliexpreess account via UBA all to no avail.I tried d $100 bill,I was told I have exceeded d limit of withdrawal meanwhile I have not done any online transaction with the card.i then decided to try d $50 bill I was told I Dont have enough money in my account when I have enough.Its so frustrating to stay awake at such an hour just to see all ur efforts and discomfort land in futility.I am not happy at all with this development..please does anyone have any possible solution to this UBA issue I am encountering.thanks for potential resolution to my complaints to anyone who cares.please very urgent
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 9:03am On May 12, 2017
samthomp:

I know that kind of feeling your having. It really hurts. I still have the device here the Leagoo m8. I prefer my cx as I don't have to put of data nor leave it to charge. I use it while charging and boom it's 100%. Use a 2A charger or not for the Leagoo m8. It takes a very long time to charge and 6hours of discharge for 3500mah battery. It's just the bitter truth and you just have to accept that. I have tested the blackberry playbook charger 1.8A with it and also the Tecno 2A charger. still the same thing. Like to see the charger? I can show you. If your pleased with a slow charge device, go for Leagoo m8 and if not Run!!!

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by daamazing(m): 9:21am On May 12, 2017
lowkey28:

I know that kind of feeling your having. It really hurts. I still have the device here the Leagoo m8. I prefer my cx as I don't have to put of data nor leave it to charge. I use it while charging and boom it's 100%. Use a 2A charger or not for the Leagoo m8. It takes a very long time to charge and 6hours of discharge for 3500mah battery. It's just the bitter truth and you just have to accept that. I have tested the blackberry playbook charger 1.8A with it and also the Tecno 2A charger. still the same thing. Like to see the charger? I can show you. If your pleased with a slow charge device, go for Leagoo m8 and if not Run!!!
sell the device na(leagoo)
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 9:36am On May 12, 2017
daamazing:
sell the device na(leagoo)
Sure. I'm giving it out to someone who asked for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (88) (Reply)

Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / iPhone Killer Apps Section!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.