Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread (178694 Views)

Leagoo M8 Pro Slow Charge Fix / Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro / Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Ne0w1zarD: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Stevebrown:

Check youtube bro there are many interesting videos there on how to root it.

But is it possible to root? Have u root yours?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Markxz: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Try to listen Fm Radio or Sail Music .. Then minimize.. Go to home screen then turn off the screen.... Wait if the fm radio/sail music automatically shut down..

I need your feedback please..
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by SirdimayG(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:

Test what?

oTG
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by SirdimayG(m): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Markxz:
Try to listen Fm Radio or Sail Music .. Then minimize.. Go to home screen then turn off the screen.... Wait if the fm radio/sail music automatically shut down..

I need your feedback please..

If it happens like that. Go to security---clean white list and enable the app. Try and lets see. Did same thing when my uc browser lag

1 Like

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by tolexy007(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
how good is the camera of this fone? i mean the M8 Pro
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by SirdimayG(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
tolexy007:
how good is the camera of this fone? i mean the M8 Pro

Good in daylight but sh*t in the night
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
Markxz:

Other players are ok.. But the built in music player and fm radio shut down automatically when the screen is off sad What would i do..

Mhen u might need to clear cache or factory reset
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by tolexy007(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
SirdimayG:

Good in daylight but sh*t in the night

Ok, thanks.............................................Chai, i miss my Zero2 camera
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
tolexy007:

Ok, thanks.............................................Chai, i miss my Zero2 camera

Dat phone dope just it's annoying battery

Sold my almost new one for 23k

Tears still dey my eyes cos of that ish till now
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by tolexy007(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
bobo65:

Dat phone dope just it's annoying battery

Sold my almost new one for 23k

Tears still dey my eyes cos of that ish till now

that b3 is not even prob for me, cos am not a gaming type just a moderate browser.The fone panel got spoiled 2months ago and carlcare refuse to repair it for me, it really pain me. if i could see the fone again, i will buy it..
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by lokojay1989(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
please house, i went to post office for my m8 pro collection and I was told that it was shipped to Port Harcourt and I used Lagos address. please what's the way out?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by peluscoten(f): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
At last my baby came in today from jumia i placed the order on jumia on the 24th of may a d they bought it today the 5 of june reveiw drops later

1 Like

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Stevebrown(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
lokojay1989:
please house, i went to post office for my m8 pro collection and I was told that it was shipped to Port Harcourt and I used Lagos address. please what's the way out?
which store did u bought it?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by noobody(m): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
lokojay1989:

Which store did u buy frm?
Leagoo authorised store?
PostNL shipped?
I warnd u guys here not to buy frm that store again,best u can do,gey a screenshot of the nipost details that its in PH,open d dispute
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by lokojay1989(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Stevebrown:
which store did u bought it?
Leagoo authorised store?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by lokojay1989(m): 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
noobody:

Which store did u buy frm?
Leagoo authorised store?
PostNL shipped?
I warnd u guys here not to buy frm that store again,best u can do,gey a screenshot of the nipost details that its in PH,open d dispute
I have ordered and it has been shipped before your comment.there is no way I can cancel it. please how am I going to get the nipost details that its in PH?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by d5fada: 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
noobody:

Call/whatsapp 07051054953

Still available?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Stevebrown(m): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
lokojay1989:

Leagoo authorised store?
I used the same store and had I d same issue. Try and contact PH post office to knw if the details on the parcel is urs. If not urs I advice u contact the seller or open a dispute Asap
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
peluscoten:
At last my baby came in today from jumia i placed the order on jumia on the 24th of may a d they bought it today the 5 of june reveiw drops later

Wow
Dat was fast
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Plszzz...i wanna ask wat name is gonna be on my package wen i order on AliExpress
Is it the name i registered on my AliExpress account or the name written on my atm card which i usd to order
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Daviedadoo(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Guys any1 bought from Gaga Mart before?? I ordered from there ooo
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Daviedadoo(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
samthomp:
Plszzz...i wanna ask wat name is gonna be on my package wen i order on AliExpress
Is it the name i registered on my AliExpress account or the name written on my atm card which i usd to order

Use any name you like, you can even use anybody atm
To even order
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Youngpo413: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
peluscoten:
I wonder how you guys cope with all these massive screen sizes,lol, congratulations dear.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Daviedadoo(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Youngpo413:
I wonder how you guys cope with all these massive screen sizes,lol, congratulations dear.
That's you nah
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Youngpo413: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Daviedadoo:

That's you nah
k
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by d5fada: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
peluscoten:

I need ur battery charging (fast charging?) review... Someone who also bought from Jumia said hers is charging fast. Her bros tried to attribute it to this extra socket or adapter

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Famoustemmy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
peluscoten:

Congrats... Hope you enjoy urs as am enjoying mine
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Markxz: 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
SirdimayG:

If it happens like that. Go to security---clean white list and enable the app. Try and lets see. Did same thing when my uc browser lag

Thank you very much... It works smiley
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Stevebrown(m): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Please guys! Which store on aliexpress offers the best price for leagoo m8 pro??
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by memyselfandI: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
bobo65:

Wow
Dat was fast
Please, what's the way forward? I tracked my phone and it shows that it arrived destination post I. e Nigeria since 26th May yet I haven't been contacted to come for collection.

I called nipost customer care and the guy that responded said they don't have my tracking number in their system. He said the item has not arrived. What do I do?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by noobody(m): 12:04am On Jun 06, 2017
d5fada:

Still available?

Yes yes,i can place unlimted orders for u,call/whatsapp 07051054953
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 1:09am On Jun 06, 2017
memyselfandI:

Please, what's the way forward? I tracked my phone and it shows that it arrived destination post I. e Nigeria since 26th May yet I haven't been contacted to come for collection.

I called nipost customer care and the guy that responded said they don't have my tracking number in their system. He said the item has not arrived. What do I do?

Go there yourself
No one will really check anything for u
Take ur track number along
It will be checked at d office
They don't usually call

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (88) (Reply)

iPhone Killer Apps Section!! / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.