Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread - Phones (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread (178630 Views)

Leagoo M8 Pro Slow Charge Fix / Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro / Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Donsammi(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
CarlyX8:

thanks... so dhl will call me for the pick up?
depends. They may decide to bring it themselves. Have the phone arrived?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
gabe:
wanted to confirm b4 buying. Have u got any in stock @bobo65? Want to get one for madam.

No sir
Pls buy from jumia

1 Like

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by busuyi44: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Original LEAGOO KIICAA POWER 3G Mobile Phone Android 7.0 2GB 16GB Quad Core Smartphone Dual Back Camera 720P 5.0 inch Cell Phone
http://s.aliexpress.com/RnIzma6f
(from AliExpress Android) This goes for 21K.
Anyone here that is using dis phone? Any user experience??
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by olathy: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
sweetetlove:
Please can someone help out here?
My M8 pro is barely 3months old and just 3 days ago, a particular portion of my screen keeps operating itself.... This has made me remove my temper glass to know whats d cause bt to no avail.... I'm just so worried

Hope you have not changed the screen?
What really happened to your phone is that you charged it with wrong voltage I.e. I pass my neighbour generator.
Make sure you drain the battery and charge it with normal and stable voltage.
Good luck.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 30, 2017
Donsammi:
depends. They may decide to bring it themselves. Have the phone arrived?
not yet
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by NLOwner(m): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2017
Guys abeg, between the M8 and the pro, which do you guys recommend I go for?? What is the advantage of the pro over the m8? And how much are they currently??

Is there anybody around Imo state that wants to sell his M8 or pro?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by iamprofessork: 9:29am On Aug 30, 2017
NLOwner:
Guys abeg, between the M8 and the pro, which do you guys recommend I go for?? What is the advantage of the pro over the m8? And how much are they currently??

the difference between m8 and m8pro..
=m8→single camera,dual flash
=m8pro→dual camera, single flash, the major feature added in the pro is 4G LTE..am I right gurus?

1 Like

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by BeardedTraveler: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Stevebrown:

Ofcourse it does!!

Which theme is this please
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by NLOwner(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2017
iamprofessork:

=m8pro→dual camera, single flash, the major feature added in the pro is 4G LTE..am I right gurus?

Thanks bro... Please I still need answers to the rest of the questions.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Stevebrown(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamprofessork:

U forgot to add dat pro supports otg and it's has MTK 6737 chipset.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by sweetetlove(f): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
olathy:

Hope you have not changed the screen?
What really happened to your phone is that you charged it with wrong voltage I.e. I pass my neighbour generator.
Make sure you drain the battery and charge it with normal and stable voltage.
Good luck.
no I haven't its working fine now thanks
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
just received my phone from jumia, nice phone I must say
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
CarlyX8:

How long did it take to deliver
From order to delivery
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
bobo65:

How long did it take to deliver
From order to delivery

I paid on 14 of this month and it was delivered on 29, so 11 days excluding weekends
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
CarlyX8:

I paid on 14 of this month and it was delivered on 29, so 11 days excluding weekends

Now dats fast

Welcome to the family

How much was ur total payment?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
bobo65:

Now dats fast
Welcome to the family
How much was ur total payment?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
CarlyX8:

It's a nice buy

Let us know if u have any complications
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
bobo65:

It's a nice buy
Let us know if u have any complications
no wam
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by coachy777(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
CarlyX8:
Please, can you tell us the content of the package?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by henry007(m): 12:10am On Aug 31, 2017
sweetetlove:
Please can someone help out here?
My M8 pro is barely 3months old and just 3 days ago, a particular portion of my screen keeps operating itself.... This has made me remove my temper glass to know whats d cause bt to no avail.... I'm just so worried

That's Chinko for you. When you disconnect charger, your screen would start behaving well again. Maybe you're using a charger with high voltage.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 31, 2017
coachy777:
Please, can you tell us the content of the package?
the phone with battery inside ear piece usb cord and charger manuals that's all
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 31, 2017
Hi everyone. I've been following this thread with the intention of getting the M8 pro but the complains of over heating made me back down to save some more. Now I'm considering going for Leagoo shark but there's no thread for it (at least I can't seem to find one). Can the house help me out on the pros and cons of buying this phone? Does Leagoo offer software updates at all? Please assist me with this info cos I want to make an informed decision. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by tulipsmadra: 4:09am On Aug 31, 2017
Joseid:
Hi everyone. I've been following this thread with the intention of getting the M8 pro but the complains of over heating made me back down to save some more. Now I'm considering going for Leagoo shark but there's no thread for it (at least I can't seem to find one). Can the house help me out on the pros and cons of buying this phone? Does Leagoo offer software updates at all? Please assist me with this info cos I want to make an informed decision. Thanks in anticipation.

most games does hurt up the m8pro and if you like streaming then your device will heat up fast but normal surfing without the phone been connected to a power source then it might warm up a little. By the way you are using my leagoo thread signature colour grin grin As for software I only know about m8pro there was a minor software update. There will be update if the need arises.

Who knows how to stop my phone from killing background apps when minimized. It wasn't like that before don't know what I did.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by NLOwner(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2017
NLOwner:

Guys why are you all ignoring my enquiry??

Abeg help a nigga!!
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2017
tulipsmadra:

most games does hurt up the m8pro and if you like streaming then your device will heat up fast but normal surfing without the phone been connected to a power source then it might warm up a little. By the way you are using my leagoo thread signature colour grin grin As for software I only know about m8pro there was a minor software update. There will be update if the need arises.

Who knows how to stop my phone from killing background apps when minimized. It wasn't like that before don't know what I did.
Okay, thanks. In essence, what types saying is there's no complaint with shark 1?
I'm still expecting more comments from you guys, You can recommend another device if you think it's better. please.
cc. bobo65, henry007, olathy et al
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 9:07am On Aug 31, 2017
Joseid:
Okay, thanks. In essence, what types saying is there's no complaint with shark 1?
I'm still expecting more comments from you guys, You can recommend another device if you think it's better. please. cc bobo65, henry007, olathy etc al

Whats ur budget?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2017
NLOwner:

Guys why are you all ignoring my enquiry??

Abeg help a nigga!!

Ur replies are just above u sir, scroll up

The only advantage m8 has over m8 pro is dual flash which enables it to get brighter pictures at night or in dark places

Prices vary
Whatsapp me for more info 07032443577
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2017
bobo65:

Whats ur budget?
Thanks for responding.
I'm looking at 50k budget range for the device and other accessories like tempered glass and pouch. Thanks
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by NLOwner(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2017
bobo65:

Ur replies are just above u sir, scroll up

The only advantage m8 has over m8 pro is dual flash which enables it to get brighter pictures at night or in dark places

Prices vary
Whatsapp me for more info 07032443577

Okay, would hit you up on whatsapp
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2017
Joseid:
Thanks for responding.
I'm looking at 50k budget range for the device and other accessories like tempered glass and pouch. Thanks

Ill advice u go for xiaomi devices

Cc noobody
Come and assist

1 Like

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by henry007(m): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
Joseid:
Thanks for responding.

On a 50K budget, i honestly would be looking at the Camon CX. I hear it's under 50K on Jumia according to a nairalander.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
henry007:

On a 50K budget, i honestly would be looking at the Camon CX. I hear it's under 50K on Jumia according to a nairalander.
Thanks for replying. The problem with th that phone is the battery strength: 3200mAh. I need a phone with stronger battery cos I'm a heavy browser and gamer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (88) (Reply)

iPhone Killer Apps Section!! / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.