Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread - Phones (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread (179084 Views)

Leagoo M8 Pro Slow Charge Fix / Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro / Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by tulipsmadra: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2017
Am still pleading ooooh those with custom ROM should help me out please I need to download it biko.
BTW if you are on stock ROM 3.6 there is a better version with more of marshmallow features. v3.4 (don't know why it named backwards) not that freeme OS trash. Download from the official site and flash via spflash tool.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by jide219(m): 3:20am On Dec 04, 2017
bobo65:

Black just went out of stock

Give me a week to get new stock
boss pls how can i get d touch pad for leagoo m8 i school in osun so am currently dere now
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 5:05am On Dec 04, 2017
jide219:
boss pls how can i get d touch pad for leagoo m8 i school in osun so am currently dere now

Whats d color of ur phone?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by jide219(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
bobo65:

Whats d color of ur phone?
black,i stay in ipetu ijesha
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Jackossky(m): 12:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Hey please i just mistakenly ordered for a leagoo m8 instead of its pro version an i have already made the webpay on jumia. I wanted to call the customer care line to cancel the request and order a new one but when i checked jumia reviews on facebook, i found out that it is hard b4 they will refund my money and it purely takes time. So i decided against cancelling the order but one mistake i made is that i went to their outlet to make the order but i dont know how long it will take b4 the goods will be shipped to Nigeria. Has anyone here made an order for leagoo phone using jumia? Please the person should tell me how long it took b4 he could receive his order? I hope i made a good choice
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Jackossky(m): 1:27am On Dec 06, 2017
danielgod:

I bought my Leagoo M8 on , and I didn't have any issues. Have you tried calling or mailing the customer care service?
hey bro, please i just ordered for that same leagoo m8 but please since u have been using urs for long, tell me ur experience with the phone and give me better advice on how to use/maintain it so it will last longer. advice me like a young bro
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by smashad(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
Like I said before I had ordered a leagoo m8 pro from aliexpress even from leagoo official store since 11.11 since den if not gotten the order, I found out it was only shipped on 30 Dec and since den d estimated delivery time has been going up now it's Now January mehn I got scared went on facebook to check dier reviews and to be sincere d comments de are not encouraging people are just complaining of not getting order nor a refund am scared ooooo........... But all is in God's hand now
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by kulkris(m): 6:58am On Dec 07, 2017
Good morning! pls my leagoo went off and has refused to turn on for like a week now despite all charging and all...pls help a brother out....
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Johnjide1(m): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2017
kulkris:
Good morning! pls my leagoo went off and has refused to turn on for like a week now despite all charging and all...pls help a brother out....

u can send it back to their company. they will repair it without charges
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Johnjide1(m): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2017
smashad:
Like I said before I had ordered a leagoo m8 pro from aliexpress even from leagoo official store since 11.11 since den if not gotten the order, I found out it was only shipped on 30 Dec and since den d estimated delivery time has been going up now it's Now January mehn I got scared went on facebook to check dier reviews and to be sincere d comments de are not encouraging people are just complaining of not getting order nor a refund am scared ooooo........... But all is in God's hand now

I am using the fone as well. one of my friend order it 4 me.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by kulkris(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2017
Johnjide1:

u can send it back to their company. they will repair it without charges
pls how do I do this pls
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Heshei: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jackossky:
Hey please i just mistakenly ordered for a leagoo m8 instead of its pro version an i have already made the webpay on jumia. I wanted to call the customer care line to cancel the request and order a new one but when i checked jumia reviews on facebook, i found out that it is hard b4 they will refund my money and it purely takes time. So i decided against cancelling the order but one mistake i made is that i went to their outlet to make the order but i dont know how long it will take b4 the goods will be shipped to Nigeria. Has anyone here made an order for leagoo phone using jumia? Please the person should tell me how long it took b4 he could receive his order? I hope i made a good choice

I did order my M8Pro via Jumia. It took them close to 15 days to deliver it.

I believe it is impossible to cancel because its written their that they don't have such option for Jumia global orders.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by olathy: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Please guru in the house, can I upgrade my M8 Pro to this New Version? I got the update yesterday.

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 1:22am On Dec 08, 2017
olathy:
Please guru in the house, can I upgrade my M8 Pro to this New Version? I got the update yesterday.

Pls don't
Ppl say it has bug
That's just a patch not an upgrade
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by smashad(m): 6:09am On Dec 08, 2017
Johnjide1:

I am using the fone as well. one of my friend order it 4 me.
..when did u order urs and how many days did it take to deliver mine is over a month now
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Jackossky(m): 12:22am On Dec 09, 2017
Heshei:

I did order my M8Pro via Jumia. It took them close to 15 days to deliver it.

I believe it is impossible to cancel because its written their that they don't have such option for Jumia global orders.
Okay, i have even decide to manage the m8 like that since the disparity btw m8 and m8pro is the 4g/3g network.. So i guess this is my day 5, i still have 10 more days to go, but what is your personal review about the phone?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Jackossky(m): 12:23am On Dec 09, 2017
smashad:
..when did u order urs and how many days did it take to deliver mine is over a month now
Please, I am sorry to disrupt but did you order it from aliexpress or Jumia
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Heshei: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2017
Jackossky:

Okay, i have even decide to manage the m8 like that since the disparity btw m8 and m8pro is the 4g/3g network.. So i guess this is my day 5, i still have 10 more days to go, but what is your personal review about the phone?
That phone is serving purpose for me to be sincere.
I am even thinking of geeting an extra battery as I see me using it much longer than my initial thought.
My 4G weakens the battery much faster, apart from that I am cool with other specs.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by olathy: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2017
bobo65:

Thank you my brother

Pls don't
Ppl say it has bug
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
I HAVE 50K AND I WANT OUKITEL K8 8000mah battery .. who will help get it?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
I HAVE 50K AND I WANT OUKITEL K8 8000mah battery .. who will help get it?

Very impossible
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
bobo65:

Very impossible
I DONT MIND IF ITS 2ND HAND MM
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
50K ok for k3?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Jackossky(m): 1:19am On Dec 10, 2017
Heshei:

That phone is serving purpose for me to be sincere.
I am even thinking of geeting an extra battery as I see me using it much longer than my initial thought.
My 4G weakens the battery much faster, apart from that I am cool with other specs.
thanks
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
50K ok for k3?

53, 640 aliexpress

50K JUMIA
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
bobo65:

53, 640 aliexpress
50K JUMIA
How come jumia dey cheaper than aliexpress . .
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
How come jumia dey cheaper than aliexpress . .

Really dunno
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
bobo65:

Really dunno
Which is most reliable? and can you help get it?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by iliyande(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
bobo65:

Pls don't
Ppl say it has bug

He should go ahead bro...
There is another patche after this
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Which is most reliable? and can you help get it?

Order from jumia, u can do do that urself
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by GrahamGeorge(m): 12:39am On Dec 13, 2017
Lol.. With all these problems and the poor specs sheet I can't believe I considered buying this phone.. For prospective buyers.. If you want value for your money get the LeEco le s3.. Thank me later

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (88) (Reply)

iPhone Killer Apps Section!! / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.