Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" (15148 Views)

Blacky Mighty – Small Boy Big God Ft. G.brown / VIDEO: DJ Jimmy Jatt – Small Girl Big God Ft. Reminisce & Olamide / Frank Edwards "Miye Ruwe" (download Mp3 + VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" by YesNo(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
dougivilla:
Jealousy will not kill you.

....,.. Na prayer oh

Jealousy ? what has Jealousy got to do with my opinion that
the guy is just a commercial gospel singer who doesn't have
an original sound even after singing a million songs ?

Jealousy ? Thats boring.
Re: Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" by toprealman: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
CarlyX8:
nice, op abeg include mp3 download Link
Type the song, artiste and mp3 download on google....
Re: Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" by golamike: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
YesNo:

Jealousy ? Thats boring.

Bros, try release your own single before you talk trash about someone else's song. BTW no one forced you to listen to it....Some humans are just plain haters!! Smh

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" by dougivilla(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nice song Frank. You will keep soaring high.

Abeg Nairalanders, kindly listen to this single from 3D, title: Imela and be blessed. Your feed back will be appreciated.

https://www.reverbnation.com/a_3d72
Re: Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" by bayonino: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
YesNo:
hmmm

keeps churning out whack songs with shallow cliches in his cheap lyrics. Fake rock star voice too.

well, Nigerians will keep buying his crap cos most just don't know sh!t about music and don't pay attention to lyrics & depth of meaning.

But your Useless Davido and co na dem they sing good songs with good lyrics abi... Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" by YesNo(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
golamike:

Bros, try release your own single before you talk trash about someone else's song. BTW no one forced you to listen to it....Some humans are just plain haters!! Smh

Typical Nigerian. I would have been shocked if you had responded differently.
so because you don't know how to cook then that means you will not be able to know a food with nasty taste?

I don't hate frank Edwards or whatever his corny name is, his music is just plain crap with no originality and depth. it is not my fault if you don't understand anything about this.

am done chatting with you brother.

#peace.
Re: Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" by YesNo(m): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
bayonino:

But your Useless Davido and co na dem they sing good songs with good lyrics abi... Sorry for quoting you, my father is an Idiot! and my mother is a pig with uncontrollable itching in her slippery vag!na where i crawled out from

i am talking about music and you're talking about Davido, this shows how shallow & narrow your Music sense and scope is.

move to the Left and stop sucking my d!ck with your comment.
Re: Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" by Liftedhands(f): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Re: Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" by Toniapsalm121(f): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
My best. He fineoooooooo.
Re: Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" by benjsniper33: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hmm Frank Edwards get black lips. Nigga dey smoke Igbo ne?
Re: Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" by dougivilla(m): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
YesNo:

Jealousy ? Thats boring.
Kai, God help you.

It would be interesting to hear at least a single from you, ....... with originality of course.

#Nonsense
Re: Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" by YesNo(m): 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
dougivilla:
Kai, God help you.

It would be interesting to hear at least a single from you, ....... with originality of course.

#Nonsense

So I need to be a tailor before i know what a well made cloth is ?
I need to be a cheff before i know there is too much salt in a food ?
I need to be a brick layer before i know that a pillar is not straight ?
see your way of thinking in 2017.

what is your problem with my opinion about Frank's songs?
it is my opinion so stop trying to suck my d!ck with your comments ?

you like his songs ? fine.
I hate his fake wanna be a rockstar voice and fake songs... thats how i feel.

so what the furk is your problem?

or you are lonely and just enjoy talking to me ?

please take this your shallow mind and get away from me.
Re: Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" by queiii: 7:01am On Apr 23, 2017
YesNo:

So I need to be a tailor before i know what a well made cloth is ? I need to be a cheff before i know there is too much salt in a food ? I need to be a brick layer before i know that a pillar is not straight ? see your way of thinking in 2017.

what is your problem with my opinion about Frank's songs? it is my opinion so stop trying to suck my d!ck with your comments ?

you like his songs ? fine. I hate his fake wanna be a rockstar voice and fake songs... thats how i feel.
so what the furk is your problem?
or you are lonely and just enjoy talking to me ?

please take this your shallow mind and get away from me.

why did you consider his songs fake? valid reason(s) please for your OP
Re: Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" by tlops(m): 7:29am On Apr 23, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" by costandi(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2017
YesNo:

Typical Nigerian. I would have been shocked if you had responded differently.
so because you don't know how to cook then that means you will not be able to know a food with nasty taste?

I don't hate frank Edwards or whatever his corny name is, his music is just plain crap with no originality and depth. it is not my fault if you don't understand anything about this.

am done chatting with you brother.

#peace.

You are not just engulfed by deep hatred, you are victim of frustration induced aggression.

The world renowned worship maestro - Don Moen's testimony of frank, and that of many of us around the world who have been blessed by his music, by far outweighs your envy inspired beer-parlour-talk.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" by YesNo(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2017
costandi:
You are not just engulfed by hatred, you are victim of frustration induced aggression.

The world renowned worship leader - Don Moen's testimony of frank, and that of many of us around the world who have been blessed by his music far outweigh your envy inspired beer-parlour-talk.

Yes, That was Don Moen's opinion and no one stoned him for saying that.
so just because I gave my view on Franks kind of music and my view is different from Don Moen's view, that makes me a frustrated and hateful person spewing beer parlour talk?

but am i here to argue with you? No.

#peace bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Quality Albums Of 2012 That Did Not Record Commercial Success / Alfa Sings Davido’s “Aye” Hit Song Word For Word At An Event (Video) / Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.