Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Precious And Wondeful Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Precious And Wondeful Man (2977 Views)

Born In One Day As 7 Precious Babies, Today All Turned 18yrs. / Happy 1st Birthday, My Precious Daughter Michelle Ife Morire Independence / I Lost My Precious Brother Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Precious And Wondeful Man by tolutara: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2010
This Man is beyond precious to me. He is indeed my better whole not half because He is me and I am him. I am the best when he is with me. Great and wondeful father to our kids. (we have 2 and one on the way)

He is not the most romantic guy but excellent in his thought towards me , the kids and our future goals. He is not so great about buying flowers but will make sure I lack nothing. He is so respectful of my feelings, ideas and goals even though I have chosen to give them up temporally to focus on what works for our future (Family goals I mean).

Loving you has been such a pleasure cos you make it more than easy to do, Even after 4 years of marriage (Jumping your sexy bones is ecstatic and hmmm hmmm good). Peaceful heart have you given me cos, I do not have to worry about where you are, what you are doing or whom you are with. Your honesty is so unreal that I have learned to be honest too. Thanks for standing up for me, for us when external family issues rears its head. Thanks for being real with me, when I am wrong.

My dear Hubby, Kudos to you. Just wanted to let all know you are deeply and greatly appreciated by me. And God will continue to keep you, make you the man he has created you to be , Love ya babes, and you know your kids ( you are indeed the best dad in the whole wide world).

Nairaland, Thanks for the opportunity to share
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by ifyalways(f): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.so sweet cool
@Nkem,God bless the day I met u. kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2010
Awwwwwwww! People like u give me hope abt marriage. All the best hon, and more power to your hubby's elbows :-)
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by ubiaa5(f): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2010
yummy,hope u husband is on nairaland,if not forward it to him.
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by tolutara: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2010
thanks everyone smiley, he is not on nairaland .
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by touchmeder: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2010
good one
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by mamagee3(f): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2010
Very good one.
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by netotse(m): 1:45am On Jan 05, 2010
nice one. . .
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Fhemmmy: 2:07am On Jan 05, 2010
How long have u been together.
You guys married yet?
Wait more years and come back and tell us how it is . . . . BTW, if all remain same, he deserves a nice ride, and i can get you one wink
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by tRoOE(f): 5:48am On Jan 05, 2010
So who cares undecided, why are you telling us
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2010
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by MCLOVIN: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2010
Nice. . . .but u make 4yrs sound like 14 . Come back and give us an update in 5yrs time.
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2010
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by tolutara: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2010
MCLOVIN:

Nice. . . .but u make 4yrs sound like 14 . Come back and give us an update in 5yrs time.

No Probs, will do so.

Fhemmmy:

How long have u been together.
You guys married yet?
Wait more years and come back and tell us how it is . . . . BTW, if all remain same, he deserves a nice ride, and i can get you one  wink

We have been together 8 years, married 4 years, 2 kids with 1 due any moment now. He does deserve a very nice upgrade ride. So honney, watch the space, lol

tRoOE link=topic=375683.msg5250746#msg5250746 date=1262666905:

So who cares undecided, why are you telling us

and why do you feel the need to post or be disrespectful, SMH
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by tallgal(f): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2010
Well done!!
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Fhemmmy: 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2010
chaircover:

Come on folks, let’s encourage this lady. I know of at least 2 marriages that broke down within months of them tying the knot last year, so if at 4 years she still is very much in love with her husband then lets rejoice with her.

Hers is an uplifting post and is a source of encouragement to people out there who are still thinking on whether to dip their toes in it or not cheesy

If they made it for a decade, then, i will tilt my hat for them both.
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by africhika(f): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2010
awwwwww, i LOVE this! but this:

quote by tolutara: « on: Yesterday at 08:23:02 AM » 

Even after 4 years of marriage (Jumping your sexy bones is ecstatic and hmmm hmmm good).

is TMI
[size=5pt]too much information[/size]
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by amebono1: 1:15am On Jan 06, 2010
africhika:

awwwwww, i LOVE this! but this:

is TMI
[size=5pt]too much information[/size]

i see nothing wrong with that
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by mamagee3(f): 1:33am On Jan 06, 2010
Nice and precious one. wink
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by globalaid(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2010
@tolutara, may God continue to bless your marriage, dont mind the haters, the fact their own did not work does not mean yours will not work. Let your marriage keep on growing from glory to glory, you and your hubby are blessed indeed. It will still be like that 10 years, 20 and 60 years.
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by tolutara: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
globalaid:

@tolutara, may God continue to bless your marriage, dont mind the haters, the fact their own did not work does not mean yours will not work. Let your marriage keep on growing from glory to glory, you and your hubby are blessed indeed. It will still be like that 10 years, 20 and 60 years.

Amen and thanks so much

And to everyone else, thanks as well
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by macfunkky(f): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2010
nice one wish you the very best lol
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by rerute1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
Thank GOD for you. wishing u many more fulfilling years ahead
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by foyeks2001(f): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2010
good for u
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by SALady(f): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2010
globalaid:

Nice one. In fact I am tired of talk about marriages gone wrong. Can we at least make talk about good marriages. It will certainly help make good marriage fashionable. Poster keep complementing your man, why not if he deserves it. Thank you for sahring good news for a change. Likewise lets start making good news fashionable please,
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2010
Aww nice post!!

I bless the day I met my hubby as well kiss kiss
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by kokorunna(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2010
very nice
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Akinagirl(f): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2010
That was sweet, I like that kiss smiley
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by mamagee3(f): 12:04am On Jan 14, 2010
This sounds so much like a love poem.
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by tolutara: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2010
Thanks again for all your prayers and wonderful thots. I finally showed him the nairaland page, he was super moved by your responses.
Now we are due with our 3rd kid, waiting for the delivery any day now. so please keep us in ur prayers. and by way My back hurts, lol

mama-gee:

This sounds so much like a love poem.

mama gee, this no be poem o, just expressiing the way i felt.
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Fhemmmy: 1:21am On Jan 18, 2010
Love poem indeed
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by globalaid(m): 11:54am On Jan 25, 2010
God bless you also my dear Rita Ayinba, you have really showed me how to love and be loved, God bless the day, the hour and the minute i met you, because we met online people thought it cannot work but we have proved them wrong, eight years and still counting. Love you still like the very first day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Told Me She Doesn't Love Me Again / Wife To Side Chick Body: Reduce Your Size With This Healthy Meal Plan / I Am Always Ashamed Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.