Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

My Precious And Wondeful Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Precious And Wondeful Man (2980 Views)

Born In One Day As 7 Precious Babies, Today All Turned 18yrs. / Happy 1st Birthday, My Precious Daughter Michelle Ife Morire Independence / I Lost My Precious Brother Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by tolutara: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2010
globalaid:

God bless you also my dear Rita Ayinba, you have really showed me how to love and be loved, God bless the day, the hour and the minute i met you, because we met online people thought it cannot work but we have proved them wrong, eight years and still counting. Love you still like the very first day.

That is super sweet.
Fhemmmy:

Love poem indeed

What is up with the attitude?, seriously?
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by browncocos(f): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2010
aaaaaaawwwww arent u blessed

the way u describe ur husband
is frighteningly similar to mine

we are indeed blessed even tho i have been married for 8 yrs
u have inspired me to let my husband know just how i feel
i guess it timely ,i dont have to wait for feb 14th to do so

much love
xoxoxoxo

p.s good luck with the birth of ur 3rd child
i hope u find it as easy as a hebrew woman birth amin!
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Dimka76(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2010
Did u offend him winklately?
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by tolutara: 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2010
browncocos:

aaaaaaawwwww arent u blessed

the way u describe your husband
is frighteningly similar to mine

we are indeed blessed even tho i have been married for 8 yrs
u have inspired me to let my husband know just how i feel
i guess it timely ,i dont have to wait for feb 14th to do so

much love
xoxoxoxo

p.s good luck with the birth of your 3rd child
i hope u find it as easy as a hebrew woman birth amin!

Thanks a bunch, are u sure we are not married to same man?, just kidding tongue, Thanks for all the prayers. My due date has come and gone but no baby yet.

Yes Please let him know, if u have wonderful guy, lets complement him, after all he deserves it. I am very grateful to God, I am truly bless to have someone who literally has my back.
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2010
I wish I get a wife like you.
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by MzBabs(f): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2010
@ Poster
Finally! I get so tired of ungrateful wives degrading their husbands on NL. Finally, a woman who shares my belief. Build him up, and you both will be better 4 it. My 1 year anniversary is tomorrow, and my hubby and I have a little 1 on the way, and he's truly olo mi. No lie.
I appreciate u for appreciating ur man. Kudos 2 u both.
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 22, 2010
Awww.
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Damysa(f): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2010
Am so loving this, so good to know this.
wishing u all the best in your marital bliss
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 23, 2010
wow this is so good to see, atleast marriage is not that bad smiley God bless the both of you sis
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by jumie(f): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2010
Very inspiring
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by marami: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2010
Nice one. continue on the good work that brought about this reward.
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by adaspire: 12:47am On Mar 24, 2010
dont mind them, men can be wonderful in marriage, my husband is also a very, very, very wonderful and one in a million husband, i av never seen such a husband in my life, he's always there for me, anytime, anyday, anyhour. even after 15yrs of marriage, he loves me more everyday.even my children are always jealous, infact, he's my guiding angel, words of mouth cannot express what my husband is, a husband, a friend, a father and all. even when extended families tried to separate us, he stood his ground that he will always be with me, damning all consequences and you know what God really blessed him for that. he calls me from work almost 30 times in a day and ask "darling, what's up, i hope you are fine?"

But there is one secret i must share with you, i respect him, obey him, pray for him, when am guilty in anything i beg him, i take care of him. because my Bible says wives respect your husband, thats what i do and he inturn respect me in all areas of life, he supports to go to any length in life. What a husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May God keep you for me. and to cap it all he is "Joseph" while i am "Mary". I know we are made for each other
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by adetoru(f): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2010
Really nice,keep it up,even when he makes you angry,keep these thots.
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by tolutara: 3:09am On Mar 30, 2010
update:

Our 3rd Child is here, she absolutely adorable. Thanks for all the prayers and the encouragement. He (my husband) is indeed a rare gem. Wouldn't trade him for the world.

and I do agree with adaspire; respect is the principal thing on both sides and understanding your individual roles . Above all Keeping God active in your marriage.

will post some baby pics soon.
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Kunbee: 2:26am On Apr 01, 2010
This is so sweet
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2010
@adaspire, I luv yor post. It's ppl lik u dat mak mariag so Interestg n inspiring 2 dos unmarrid. D secret u gav is vry important in mariag. Dat's wat I intnd doing wen I finaly entr d INSTITUTION.
@tolutara, adaspire n mzbabS, do ur hubby apologise whenever dey offnd you?pls I nid ur responses. Tnx.
PS: congrats on d arrivl of ur baby girl. cheesy
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by chibaby5(f): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2010
Now i cnt wait 2 get married embarassed grin
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by tolutara: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2010
ferhyntorlah:

@adaspire, I luv yor post. It's ppl lik u dat mak mariag so Interestg n inspiring 2 dos unmarrid. D secret u gav is vry important in mariag. Dat's wat I intnd doing wen I finaly entr d INSTITUTION.
@tolutara, adaspire n mzbabS, do your hubby apologise whenever dey offnd you?pls I nid your responses. Tnx.
PS: congrats on d arrivl of your baby girl. cheesy

Ferhyntorlah,

He does apologise when he offends me but I make sure when does, not to rub it in or dwell on the offense itself. However, days later, I table whatever it was that offended me for discussion (just so he knows why I was offended).

My honney is not perfect and I do not expect unrealistic perfection from him (I believe this make it easy and free for him to come to me and discuss issues e.g his weaknesses and inability to do certain things). He crys in my presence and i let him know  it is perfectly ok.  I just appreciate him for whom he is.
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Radiant(f): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2010
I love this. I'm not surprised you've got a good man. I know there are still good men out there kiss kiss kiss

Congrats on your lil' bunny cheesy kiss
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2010
tolutara:

update:

Our 3rd Child is here, she absolutely adorable. Thanks for all the prayers and the encouragement. He (my husband) is indeed a rare gem. Wouldn't trade him for the world.

and I do agree with adaspire; respect is the principal thing on both sides and understanding your individual roles . Above all Keeping God active in your marriage.

will post some baby pics soon.

Awwww. . . Now you've gone and made me jealous! angry
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Busybody2(f): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2010
Radiant:

I love this. I'm not surprised you've got a good man. I know there are still good men out there kiss kiss kiss

Congrats on your lil' bunny cheesy kiss

Did she say she's got a good man or she has got good coping and managing skills with lashings of patience tongue

Ujujoan:

Awwww. . . Now you've gone and made me jealous! angry

Don't be jealous, I've got [B]TWO spare ones[/B] I can dash you pronto cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Radiant(f): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2010
Busy_body:

Did she say she's got a good man or she has got good coping and managing skills with lashings of patience tongue

But she confirms that the man has got similar skills and all makes him a good man tongue wink
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:57am On Apr 28, 2010
@tolutara I av learnt so much u. Tnx a bunch 4 d info. Ur story av rily inspird me. U ar SOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY! 2 hav such a huzband. Most men wldnt weep in dia wivs' presence; it lowers dia EGO(PRIDE).
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 28, 2010
Radiant:

I love this. I'm not surprised you've got a good man. I know there are still good men out there  kiss kiss kiss

There are. They're just rare and hard to find.
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2010
Busy_body:

lol grin grin

Don't be jealous, I've got [B]TWO spare ones[/B] I can dash you pronto cheesy grin cheesy

lol! you r not serious, women are shooting people, cutting off d**ks and pouring acid dese days. I dont trust you oh. lol! cheesy
Re: My Precious And Wondeful Man by tolutara: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2010
Busy_body:

Actually I have all of the above wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found / Husband Refuses To See Us. / How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.