Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons (1151 Views)

North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army / October 30, 2018: MSM Reports About Mysterious Israeli Airstrikes Go Wild / Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
A Russian TV news report covered by a UK news tabloid is a classic study in fake news reporting. The Sun article is a hot mess, claiming that Russia can "wipe out" the entire U.S. Navy with a single "electronic bomb." That is not anywhere close to being true. Here's what is.

The Russian TV report is an explainer on Russian Electronic Warfare (REW) troops, which the reporter claims can "neutralize any target" from "a ship's system to a radar to a satellite." This apparently includes synthetic aperture radars on NATO satellites, aircraft, and other platforms, which can form images of targets in the air and on the ground using radar waves. In this case, "neutralizing" doesn't mean blowing something to bits, but rather jamming its radar sensors to effectively render it blind.

The news report starts off showing one new tool in REW troops arsenal, a briefcase-shaped device called Lesochek. Lesochek works by jamming radio commands broadcast to set off improvised explosive devices. This type of device is actually not uncommon and has been used by U.S. forces for more than ten years. This is actual news.

The reporter claims REW, in an "incredible breakthrough" came up with a radar jammer that can jam enemy spy satellites, ground-based radars, and AWACs planes. The reporter then references an event in 2014, when the U.S. Navy destroyer Donald Cook was buzzed by Russian Su-24 "Fencer" strike jets in the Black Sea. Later that year, fake news outlets claimed that the Cook's radar systems were totally shut down by the Su-24's Khibiny radar jamming pod.

The Russian TV news report claims that Khibiny (which really does exist) can "deactivate the whole ship's systems." According to Russian news reports, 27 members of the Cook's crew were so shaken were they by the incident they submitted their resignations. This is the "electronic bomb" the Sun is referring to, except Khibiny is not actually dropped like a bomb but hangs off an airplane's wings.
Is there any truth to Russian claims? As Michael Peck at War Is Boring points out, probably not. For one thing, how would Russian pilots know that the Aegis radar on the Donald Cook "shut down?" A radar that is being jammed doesn't shut down; it continues to operate but cannot actually see anything. Also, jammers are used exceedingly sparingly around potential adversaries in peacetime, as their own radio signals can be scooped up, analyzed, and used to device a countermeasure.

The TV news report then shows off the Murmansk jamming system, which it says has a range of more than 3,100 miles. Murmansk, which was delivered to Russian units in 2016, can detect and jam radar signals. The result, according to the report, is something like an invisibility shield for Russian units, preventing NATO radar sensors from seeing them. Such a system is quite plausible, although describing it as an "invisibility shield" is a bit fanciful.

The Russian news report concludes with the bombastic line, "You don't need to have expensive weapons to win – powerful radio-electronic jamming is enough." That claim isn't supported by the actual report, which says REW systems can only shut down enemy radars and hide friendly forces. To actually win a war, you need to kill the enemy and break stuff—something radio waves can't do.

The Russian television and Sun tabloid story are both blends of real and fake news. Russia's electronic warfare troops do indeed have some powerful electronic warfare systems—but pay no mind to oddball claims that they can make enemy sailors resign out of sheer fear or win wars singlehandedly.

Source
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a26167/russia-secret-e-weapons/?hl=1&noRedirect=1

Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
CFCman , OLAADEGBU , nemesis2u , Explorers , Scully95 , AjalaJ, NairaMinted , TEVLI , Ikio , Appleyard, Nairaminted, Scully95, Underground,
Capip120, Cyprus000, Fineguy11, Shym3xx, GTkester,
Bonechamberlain, Seunny4lif, Lumiere91, hungryboy
Romme2u, Jnhmaxxwell, Stalwert, Panafrican, Seagulsntrawler, Barram NaijaTalkTown, Januzaj,
Phrenelogy & Overhypedsteve, Underground, ShinnBet, Hungryboy, Ateri,

mazeltov, Missy89, ValerianSteel, Lucasbalo,
Vedaxcool, CSTR1-15, Obagadaffi, bookface & the Clinton Crew

I knew it. if lies/propaganda travels for 20 years, truth will overtake it just for one day grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
look at Russian small jamming device with a POETIC name called Lesocheck grin grin grin grin gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by Missy89(f): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
look at Russian small jamming device with a POETIC name called Lesocheck grin grin grin grin gringrin

Lol
Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
CFCman , OLAADEGBU , nemesis2u , Explorers , Scully95 , AjalaJ, NairaMinted , TEVLI , Ikio , Appleyard, Nairaminted, Scully95, Underground,
Romme2u, Jnhmaxxwell, Stalwert, Panafrican, Seagulsntrawler, Barram NaijaTalkTown, Januzaj,

I knew it. if lies/propaganda travels for 20 years, truth will overtake it just for one day grin grin grin grin grin

why mention me ?

grin

i am not a fanboy of US/Russian systems.

i go by merit.

i try to give credit were credit is due.

and by the way people dont know this , that almost all military grade equipment's r EMP hardened , the level of hardening depends on the criticality of the component to the survival of the system.

from russian BMPs to american M113s............

and it is kind of foolishness to believe news reports from either sides.

various EMP protection exists to defeat DEWs.

similarly

various DEWs exists to defeat EMP protection.

it is a cat and mouse game which gets tougher and tougher every year for both the sides.

so my friend best thing to do is sit back and chill grin

life is short grin

4 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
We have not bought any reports about Russia's scary e-weapons; we were only ruminating about the following CONFIRMED facts grin cheesy grin

1.) What frightened the USS Donald Cook So Much At The Black Sea

www.voltairenet.org/article185860.html

2.) How the New Iranian-Russian Technology “Magrav” Checkmate the US Navy

www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2015/03/how-the-new-iranian-russian-technology-magrav-checkmate-the-us-navy/

3.) TOP NATO GENERAL:
RUSSIA BUILDING ANTI-ACCESS BUBBLE OVER SYRIA - General Breedlove

www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Top-NATO-general-Russia-building-anti-access-bubble-over-Syria-419393

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/09/29/top-nato-general-russians-starting-to-build-air-defense-bubble-over-syria/?utm_term=.c41531890692

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by Mazeltovscotty(m): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
nemesis2u:

why mention me ?

grin

i am not a fanboy of US/Russian systems.

i go by merit.

i try to give credit were credit is due.

and by the way people dont know this , that almost all military grade equipment's r EMP hardened , the level of hardening depends on the criticality of the component to the survival of the system.

from russian BMPs to american M113s............

and it is kind of foolishness to believe news reports from either sides.

various EMP protection exists to defeat DEWs.

similarly

various DEWs exists to defeat EMP protection.

it is a cat and mouse game which gets tougher and tougher every year for both the sides.

so my friend best thing to do is sit back and chill grin

life is short grin

grin Funny to see how you back off but my point has nada to do with Russia - American duel.
you see, a lot of people dnt know how these weapons operate. i tried to enlighten the likes of scully and his cohorts when the incidence occured but due to the vastness of his ignorance (no offence), he repelled. grin
Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by Mazeltovscotty(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Zoharariel:
We have not bought any reports about Russia's scary e-weapons; we were only ruminating about the following CONFIRMED facts grin cheesy grin

www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2015/03/how-the-new-iranian-russian-technology-magrav-checkmate-the-us-navy/

3.) TOP NATO GENERAL:

www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Top-NATO-general-Russia-building-anti-access-bubble-over-Syria-419393

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/09/29/top-nato-general-russians-starting-to-build-air-defense-bubble-over-syria/?utm_term=.c41531890692
tell us how emp could shut down a destroyer in the black sea and stop spamming this thread with links that lead to russian propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by vedaxcool(m): 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
But do they think if an actual war happens E weapons would defend them?
Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by scully95: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Zoharariel:

3.) TOP NATO GENERAL:

Don't mind that crook that knows nothing about real shooting warfare and tactical electromagnetic combat complexes. I really don't have time to re-lecture him. He does't understand the difference between jamming and exploding enemy weapon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by Mazeltovscotty(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
scully95:

Don't mind that crook that knows nothing about real shooting warfare and tactical electromagnetic combat complexes. I really don't time to re-lecture him. He does't understand the difference between jamming and exploding enemy weapon.
bed bug, lecture me on how Ew could shut down a ship and stop propagating twaddles here. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by Lucasbalo(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:

You should know by now that I don't have any interest in all the machines of war. If left to me, there would be no more wars unless if it's absolutely necessary . I am anti war unless America is threatened or attacked. That's my deal and I know a lot of people will disagree with.
Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You should know by now that I don't have any interest in all the machines of war. If left to me, there would be no more wars unless if it's absolutely necessary . I am anti war unless America is threatened or attacked. That's my deal and I know a lot of people will disagree with.

Lucas, how can me & my sweetypie - Missy89 join your peacenik organization? grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by Lucasbalo(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Zoharariel:

Lucas, how can me & my sweetypie - Missy89 join your peacenik organization? grin cheesy grin
You are welcome but your blood loving sweetypie is beyond redemption . Lol
Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by seunny4lif(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin cheesy
I no dey ooooh grin
Lucasbalo:
You are welcome but your blood loving sweetypie is beyond redemption . Lol
Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by scully95: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
bed bug, lecture me on how Ew could shut down a ship and stop propagating twaddles here. Olodo

Ode, im too busy recently to even type a word or to reply a low life n backward 'nonentity' like you. Pls upgrade a bit, learn the basics 1st. Try to grow up as well. #AnotherOdeOfTheCentury, a bit better than the #OmoAleYooBa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by Mazeltovscotty(m): 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
scully95:

Ode, im too busy recently to even type a word or to reply a low life n backward 'nonentity' like you. Pls upgrade a bit, learn the basics 1st. Try to grow up as well. #AnotherOdeOfTheCentury, a bit better than the #OmoAleYooBa
the calories you burnt to put up this crap on my screen could have been used to provide top-notch come-back to my question but you wouldn't; rather you chose to crawl out of your cave to volcanize the hotness of your ignorance and foolhardiness which portrays you as a never-do-well simpleton. Take a chill pill and dnt insult when you got no answer
Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by Mazeltovscotty(m): 12:51am On Apr 26, 2017
scully95:

the calories you burnt to put up this crap on my screen could have been used to provide top-notch come-back to my question but you wouldn't; rather you chose to crawl out of your cave to volcanize the hotness of your ignorance and foolhardiness which portrays you as a never-do-well simpleton. Take a chill pill
Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by Appleyard(m): 1:22am On Apr 26, 2017
Zoharariel:

3.) TOP NATO GENERAL:

He that have an ear, let him hear. cool

Yeah we don't boast about nothing nor give a dime about fake news! I am a realist, so are all my souljas that throd across the alienic craters of Siberia, located in Nairaland. Thus, in addition to what thou have said, I want to make it clear; Russian weapons are made to work, and that is a fact, as against the sheer propaganda America is known for. No need delving into history, let me just do them a favour by citing some recent and not too distant examples:

1. The Lies of the Untouchable --

America and its mendacious fans claims that none of their fleet careers can be reached, not to mention being destroyed. But in 2007, during a US Navy live fire training exercise, a Chinese Song class submarine (a sister version of the Russian Kilo Klass Submarine) bypassed all the accompanying ships of the US fleet career group, undetected, and rose up some feets away, just behind the Career itself. When the American navy discovered what has happened, they were so angry and disappointed. The myth that NOTHING can get close to a US Navy Career Group has been effectively torn to shred and totally dissipated. And what does it signified? It means that if it were to be in a real war scenario, the Chinese Sub would easily have taken out the overrated Career Bathroom sitting dock in the sea before the other ships would realise what is cooking, the damage would have been complete. Little wonder the navy captain was so infuriated. For he just realised then that his life and that of his men were all along hanging on a platform of propaganda.

How about that for propaganda that some kids down here still chose to believe till date. Pathetic!

2. Continuous Career Dissipation --

Just like the Incident with the Chinese sub, the Hampshire incident then occurred, but the real deal that continue to unravel the lies behind they so-called unreachable and indestructible Fleet Career is the incident that happened in a NATO naval training exercise in 2014. During the exercise, a 30 year old French submarine destroyed the US Theodore Roosevelt and even took down some of the accompanying ships of the Career group. The badasss French military could not contain their joy, and they put the story on their website for two days. But in order to save the Americans the embarrassment, they took it down. Of course, it has to be so, so that the fraudulent money flow to the MIC will continue. Bad business if the arm committee in Congress gets to know that an overrated US Career was sunk by a 30 years old French Submarine. Believe me, if Roosevelt was alive, he would have gone to court to obtain an order of mandamus seeking to remove his name from such a worthless floating bathroom. May his soul rest in peace, but the US navy says he MUST rest in pieces.

But as usual, some of my friends down here still continue to revere in such propaganda.

Pathetic!

3. Flying coffins -- This is one area in which I really feel sorry for a lot of American die harders and jingoists. Its like some folks are wired to die with their eyes wide open.

The F-35 as we know it is the greatest boondoggle of the modern era. Australia is contemplating pulling the plug on the deal, even Trudeau of Canada has confirmed the thing doesn't work. Yet, my jingoistic minded friends from Langley can't stop singing its praise. Pathetic.

They said there is no plane on earth like the B2 but they want another in the F35. Just like the B2 (which has only manage to drop 5 bombs in all of its carrier) was a scam, so too is the F-35-a plane that can neither run nor turn. But who cares, says the establishment? Americans are certified victims of scam.

Now, we are left with one option - the F- 22 Raptors. At least, this ones flies, but wait a minutes; as we speak, the DOD is complaining that all their planes are been "painted" by Russian defence equipments in Syria, and we know they have been flying the F22 multiple times across Syria. grin Now you know why Erdogan is crawling on all fours begging Russia to sell the S-400. grin The F-22 is been painted in Syria by Russia's surface to air defence systems, which means the plane is just another flying coffin...

Pathetic!

4. Facts Don't Lie -- Just as positivism intertwined with realism, so too actions compliments the evidence.

Fact: General Harris of the US forces to Europe confessed that they were in the Ukraine to learn about how Russia's EWS works. and he have this to say, "I have not seen such effectiveness before."

Meaning the credibility of Russian EWS are never in doubt, dear Mazeltovscotty

Facts: The United States fired 59 cruise missiles into Syria and only 23 got to their destination. What happened to the remaining 36? Swallowed by Putin? Probably right, because such a large number just can't develop cold feet and crash on their own.. Therefore, the acclaim theory that they were taken down by the Russian EWS is probable, though not definite, especially if the Trumpster is in cahoot with the Russians...

Fact: Turkey, an enemy wants to buy the S-400. Why would an enemy--a NATO member state wants to buy a defense system from the block's perceived greatest enemy-Russia? What happened to the patriot and the rest?

It is clear, the Turkish interest alone shows that the S-400 and its accompany EWS has no rival at the moment. Is as simple as that. Their interest and the aggressive desire to purchase it by every means must have been driven by the events secretly taking place over the skies in Syria. They have the Icirlik airbase where the Americans are lodged and they knew all about the S-400 painting of US planes, including the suppose invisible plane - F-22

Evidential Conclusion

From what we have seen above, it is clear that why all sides are capable of propaganda here and there, one side lives by it, (the US) while the other simply let the facts speak for themselves (the Russians) as seen clearly above.

So, dear Mazeltovscotty, let it be known to thee this day that Russian weapons are made to work, and even a member of the enemy can't deny that fact, and that's why they are begging to buy. cool

But as for Uncle Sam, don't you ever completely doubt the Donald Cook story, especially with the resignation of some members of the crew because if similar story of US marines crying like babies in the hands of Iranian navy wasn't released with pictures and video to show the world, people like you would also have doubted. cool

So take a chill, young warlock and advise any one you know working in the US never to enlist in a military bubble of propaganda, and if he or she will never listen, then advice him or her not to come close to the black sea, nor in Debalsevo. Otherwise, there would be a second cauldron.

Adieu! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 26, 2017
Appleyard:

He that have an ear, let him hear. cool

Yeah we don't boast about nothing nor give a dime about fake news! I am a realist, so are all my souljas that throd across the alienic craters of Siberia, located in Nairaland. Thus, in addition to what thou have said, I want to make it clear; Russian weapons are made to work, and that is a fact, as against the sheer propaganda America is known for. No need delving into history, let me just do them a favour by citing some recent and not too distant examples:

1. The Lies of the Untouchable --

America and its mendacious fans claims that none of their fleet careers can be reached, not to mention being destroyed. But in 2007, during a US Navy live fire training exercise, a Chinese Song class submarine (a sister version of the Russian Kilo Klass Submarine) bypassed all the accompanying ships of the US fleet career group, undetected, and rose up some feets away, just behind the Career itself. When the American navy discovered what has happened, they were so angry and disappointed. The myth that NOTHING can get close to a US Navy Career Group has been effectively torn to shred and totally dissipated. And what does it signified? It means that if it were to be in a real war scenario, the Chinese Sub would easily have taken out the overrated Career Bathroom sitting dock in the sea before the other ships would realise what is cooking, the damage would have been complete. Little wonder the navy captain was so infuriated. For he just realised then that his life and that of his men were all along hanging on a platform of propaganda.

How about that for propaganda that some kids down here still chose to believe till date. Pathetic!

2. Continuous Career Dissipation --

Just like the Incident with the Chinese sub, the Hampshire incident then occurred, but the real deal that continue to unravel the lies behind they so-called unreachable and indestructible Fleet Career is the incident that happened in a NATO naval training exercise in 2014. During the exercise, a 30 year old French submarine destroyed the US Theodore Roosevelt and even took down some of the accompanying ships of the Career group. The badasss French military could not contain their joy, and they put the story on their website for two days. But in order to save the Americans the embarrassment, they took it down. Of course, it has to be so, so that the fraudulent money flow to the MIC will continue. Bad business if the arm committee in Congress gets to know that an overrated US Career was sunk by a 30 years old French Submarine. Believe me, if Roosevelt was alive, he would have gone to court to obtain an order of mandamus seeking to remove his name from such a worthless floating bathroom. May his soul rest in peace, but the US navy says he MUST rest in pieces.

But as usual, some of my friends down here still continue to revere in such propaganda.

Pathetic!

3. Flying coffins -- This is one area in which I really feel sorry for a lot of American die harders and jingoists. Its like some folks are wired to die with their eyes wide open.

The F-35 as we know it is the greatest boondoggle of the modern era. Australia is contemplating pulling the plug on the deal, even Trudeau of Canada has confirmed the thing doesn't work. Yet, my jingoistic minded friends from Langley can't stop singing its praise. Pathetic.

They said there is no plane on earth like the B2 but they want another in the F35. Just like the B2 (which has only manage to drop 5 bombs in all of its carrier) was a scam, so too is the F-35-a plane that can neither run nor turn. But who cares, says the establishment? Americans are certified victims of scam.

Now, we are left with one option - the F- 22 Raptors. At least, this ones flies, but wait a minutes; as we speak, the DOD is complaining that all their planes are been "painted" by Russian defence equipments in Syria, and we know they have been flying the F22 multiple times across Syria. grin Now you know why Erdogan is crawling on all fours begging Russia to sell the S-400. grin The F-22 is been painted in Syria by Russia's surface to air defence systems, which means the plane is just another flying coffin...

Pathetic!

4. Facts Don't Lie -- Just as positivism intertwined with realism, so too actions compliments the evidence.

Fact: General Harris of the US forces to Europe confessed that they were in the Ukraine to learn about how Russia's EWS works. and he have this to say, "I have not seen such effectiveness before."

Meaning the credibility of Russian EWS are never in doubt, dear Mazeltovscotty

Facts: The United States fired 59 cruise missiles into Syria and only 23 got to their destination. What happened to the remaining 36? Swallowed by Putin? Probably right, because such a large number just can't develop cold feet and crash on their own.. Therefore, the acclaim theory that they were taken down by the Russian EWS is probable, though not definite, especially if the Trumpster is in cahoot with the Russians...

Fact: Turkey, an enemy wants to buy the S-400. Why would an enemy--a NATO member state wants to buy a defense system from the block's perceived greatest enemy-Russia? What happened to the patriot and the rest?

It is clear, the Turkish interest alone shows that the S-400 and its accompany EWS has no rival at the moment. Is as simple as that. Their interest and the aggressive desire to purchase it by every means must have been driven by the events secretly taking place over the skies in Syria. They have the Icirlik airbase where the Americans are lodged and they knew all about the S-400 painting of US planes, including the suppose invisible plane - F-22

Evidential Conclusion

From what we have seen above, it is clear that why all sides are capable of propaganda here and there, one side lives by it, (the US) while the other simply let the facts speak for themselves (the Russians) as seen clearly above.

So, dear Mazeltovscotty, let it be known to thee this day that Russian weapons are made to work, and even a member of the enemy can't deny that fact, and that's why they are begging to buy. cool

But as for Uncle Sam, don't you ever completely doubt the Donald Cook story, especially with the resignation of some members of the crew because if similar story of US marines crying like babies in the hands of Iranian navy wasn't released with pictures and video to show the world, people like you would also have doubted. cool

So take a chill, young warlock and advise any one you know working in the US never to enlist in a military bubble of propaganda, and if he or she will never listen, then advice him or her not to come close to the black sea, nor in Debalsevo. Otherwise, there would be a second cauldron.

Adieu! cool

Comrades! ...... grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Reports About Russia's Scary E-weapons by romme2u: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
funny peeps grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk / During A Robbery In Guangzhou, China / Eritrea Makes Move Asking Men To Marry At-least Two Wives Or Face Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.