Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,773 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Who Says A Father Cannot Mate The Daughter - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Who Says A Father Cannot Mate The Daughter (907 Views)

Who says a sire cannot mate his daughter? / Who Says Chickens Can Not Fly:watch Chickens Fly In China(photos,video) / Meet 'cookey Lion' The Daughter Of My Late Dam 'sarz'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Says A Father Cannot Mate The Daughter by Euniversal: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Who says a sire cannot mate his daughter? A lot of people will criticize this if I post it in a group. The puppy millers and the marketers may keep mute because they are after selling puppies and make some dough for themselves, ethics is not their business. I have seen cases whereby people are trying to sell puppies that they claim to be of breeds they are not. I have seen where people frown when you mention that your dog is of known pedigree because their canines are of unknown pedigrees and they are also unethical breeders.
Some people usually say that pedigree is just the family tree of the dog. Yes, you are very right, but it is more than that in the real sense. If dog breeding is an art and a science, then you have to know what you plan to achieve with each breeding through art and science. Pedigree of a dog which is the lineage up to at least four generations will guide you to correct faults in your dogs and improve the overall health and conformation.
Now to the bone of contention, father to daughter mating, son to mother mating, siblings mating and so on are being frown at in animal breeding and husbandry. This is also supported by the holy books and various traditions that it is not good among human too and it is called incest. Kindly tell me if you do not engage in it after reading this little story below;

My name is Okafor Okeke, I was born a twin (the other was a female) on 6th June 1967, a month before the Nigerian civil war, in Onitsha, eastern Nigeria. I was told my mother and my late father how the war was tough and how we were lucky to survive the war. About a year into the civil war, our village was invaded by the Nigeria troop led by the then Brigadier Olusegun Obasanjo. It was a terrible night and my twin sister was strapped to my mother’s back while I was held on my father’s shoulder while he held a cutlass on the other. We made it out of the village alongside many villagers to a safe place. When we got to the safe place, my mother could not explain how my twin sister disappeared from her back. She cried her heart out and after sometime, life goes on.
• In 1987, I was admitted to the University of Ibadan to Study mechanical engineering. One evening, after 3 years of studentship at the university, I met a lady at the cafeteria. I was attracted to her beauty. I thought she was not a human being because of the extraordinary beauty I saw on display. She gave her name as Asake Olabusuyi, a student in the humanity faculty. We became friends which later blossom from platonic friendship to a love relationship despite our different ethnic background. We got married 5 years later in an elaborate wedding in Eruwa, Oyo State. We could not have babies for 2 years and we sought medical attention. In one of the tests, we needed to have DNA checked and they were found to have too much similarities. We both echoed in the doctor’s office, “how the hell will that be possible”. I am from the east and she is from the west. The doctor asked us to call both our parents. To cut the long story short, it was then that Colonel Patrick Olabusuyi(Rtd), my wife’s father said the he found my wife in the bush during operation to liberate our village sometime in 1967.I have been married to my twin sister all the while.
Let’s go back to our dog breeding now that you have read the story. The dog that you cannot trace its pedigree, how to you know that the father of your bitch is not the one mating her etc.? The pedigree of your dog will help you to plan your breeding. It will show you the combination you can select to improve on the offspring by directing you towards the direction to improve desired traits and eliminate the undesired traits n them. In conclusion, if your dog is of unknown pedigree, you cannot preach to anyone to mate a direct offspring back to the father or mother and so on. I have heard case whereby you buy dog from Mr. A and in some years later, he will deny the dog. When you are buying a dog of known pedigree, endeavor to get at least the kennel issued pedigree certificate if the club’s is not available yet.
Note that the story here is fictional including the names of people and places mentioned. It is just for learning purpose.
Like Euniversal Stars Kennels on Facebook.

©Euniversal Stars Kennels Limited 2017.

1 Like

Re: Who Says A Father Cannot Mate The Daughter by Freewoman(f): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Cute for BOLLYWOOD MOVIE.................. Complete the script and i will forward to them, then you have your pay

1 Like

Re: Who Says A Father Cannot Mate The Daughter by BomboyOnline: 3:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Inbreeding has its advantages and disadvantages. You have to really know what you are doing if you want to consider inbreeding, both dogs have to be near perfect.

Please click on this link, it addresses the advantages and disadvantages of inbreeding.

https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/pet-advice/inbreeding-in-dogs-problems-benefits-and-reasons.html

Did you ever find out why you and your twin sister/wife could not conceive? Might be a complication from inbreeding.
Re: Who Says A Father Cannot Mate The Daughter by atoleybaba(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oga mi Es u av spoken well

(1) (Reply)

See Surprising Act Of This Lizard Because I Earlier Spared A Scorpion / Please Help.. My Dog Is Addicted To Biting Me / Sold sold!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.