Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Please Help.. My Dog Is Addicted To Biting Me - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help.. My Dog Is Addicted To Biting Me (913 Views)

My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! / What Can I Do To Stop My Puppy From Biting? / My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help.. My Dog Is Addicted To Biting Me by AndyBlazeGhost: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
It is always after my hands and fingers trying to bite it... I'm tired. What can I do
Re: Please Help.. My Dog Is Addicted To Biting Me by Caustics: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Show it your prick. It will leave your fingers alone

1 Like

Re: Please Help.. My Dog Is Addicted To Biting Me by eezeribe(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
AndyBlazeGhost:
It is always after my hands and fingers trying to bite it... I'm tired. What can I do
That is dog play for you.. Even if you give it the fingers or hand,it won't bite it to injure you.
Re: Please Help.. My Dog Is Addicted To Biting Me by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
OLX is the best option Bro.......
Re: Please Help.. My Dog Is Addicted To Biting Me by LegendaryArnold(m): 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
don't you have calabar neighbours around?
Re: Please Help.. My Dog Is Addicted To Biting Me by decatalyst(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
AndyBlazeGhost:

At least, it is not running after your middle leg grin

To live without fingers is better compared to the middle leg oo grin

Think about it bro. Just think...think!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help.. My Dog Is Addicted To Biting Me by hakimi1974(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
don't you have calabar neighbours around?
abeg help me ask am ooo. abi e dey wait till the bingo attack his third leg?
Re: Please Help.. My Dog Is Addicted To Biting Me by uboma(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
AndyBlazeGhost:

to start with first,

how old is this dog in question?
Re: Please Help.. My Dog Is Addicted To Biting Me by royalshepherd(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
most of my dogs passed through that stage but with time they learnt I expected more from than some unnecessary nibbling.
Re: Please Help.. My Dog Is Addicted To Biting Me by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is the funniest post this week on Niaraland
Re: Please Help.. My Dog Is Addicted To Biting Me by divinest: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
hey just teach ur dog fetch same with mine doh
Re: Please Help.. My Dog Is Addicted To Biting Me by AndyBlazeGhost: 12:57am On Aug 16, 2017
uboma:

to start with first,

how old is this dog in question?
Exactly 1 year
Re: Please Help.. My Dog Is Addicted To Biting Me by Namdeenero(m): 6:30am On Aug 16, 2017
AndyBlazeGhost:

Exactly 1 year
You'd have curbed that habit when your dog was still a puppy though you can still curb it now but you have to be consistent.. Buy your dog small toys to chew on and scold when he tried to nibble at your fingers again

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel Owners Please Come Abeg. I've Got Questions? / Luffy My Doberman Gsd Mix / Brit Bulldog Rottweilers, Great Dane,male Labrador, 8mths Fem Rott, Lhasa Pups,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.