Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal (12576 Views)

Lady Finally Gets A Job After Submitting 4000 Applications In Five Years / Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations / Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by bongolistik(m): 7:42am On Apr 23, 2017
unclezuma:

Nope.
They are given related courses.
you still act as a jjc in Nigeria, I gave you a real life example of my friend that applied for medicine and was given building engineering and you are still saying otherwise. OK let me welcome you to a country called Nigeria where everything is possible
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 23, 2017
bongolistik:
you still act as a jjc in Nigeria, I gave you a real life example of my friend that applied for medicine and was giving building engineering and you are still saying otherwise. OK let me welcome you to a country called Nigeria where everything is possible

I'm sorry about your friend, he should have studied hard to make the cutoff mark.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by trebron(m): 7:46am On Apr 23, 2017
Congrats
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by wandecoalic(m): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2017
congrat my good friend..so happy for u!

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by irenmwinfo(m): 7:50am On Apr 23, 2017
wandecoalic:
congrat my good friend..so happy for u!
Thanks brother God bless you. Your miracle is on its way just believe smiley
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by irenmwinfo(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2017
JuanJO:
wow am just happy for you... at least we have started earning something
Lolz"We" shocked okay oooo. All thanks to God grin
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by kaycyor: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2017
Thank God for you oo... the God that did it for you should please do same for me.... I need a job embarassedThank God for you oo... the God that did it for you should please do same for me.... I need a job

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by deprince4today(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2017
congratulation
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by nigeriafarmer: 8:40am On Apr 23, 2017
congrats
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by adefat(m): 8:46am On Apr 23, 2017
Congrat!, May God Almighty answer mine too
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by opius: 8:59am On Apr 23, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by Whobedatte(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2017
HRich:
Congrts

Also congrats to you in advance

3S6N6YT
3S6PQMR
3S77S8P
which bookie bro ?
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by Tunesh(m): 9:38am On Apr 23, 2017
congratulations .....
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by Tunesh(m): 9:38am On Apr 23, 2017
Amebo1:
congrats bro, half bread is better than none

HALF BREAD is better than a Full pot of BANGA SOUP
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by oteikwu16(m): 11:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Congratulations. God please pick up our calls too.
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by janejive(f): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
I celebrate u, am next in line.
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Solowande:
My testimony is coming. I want somebody to shout amen. Amen
Amen, that which u desire, as a mother I speak it to u, greatness is ur portion
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by Zivaharry(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
irenmwinfo:
It was just like a flash when I went for an interview unprepared since I knew it's going to be same story. I just got this call from a bank official who once posted a job opportunity for the post of a Loan officer but after going through the interview, the salary scale wasn't good enough so I had to let go after some weeks he called since he once had my number that there's a space for Business Manager at a fast food restaurant . Well, I went for the interview unprepared but surprisingly got a message of congratulations for securing the job as a field supervisor though the pay isn't that fat but I still thank God after the up and down finally I can go out there to work and come back home to rest expecting something at the end of the month rather than sleeping on the bed hopeless without a single return. God can do it for you too just believe. All thanks to Nairaland for the tireless efforts. I feel so relieved at least am no more jobless as a Second class upper graduate. Bless the Lord O my soul
with my pass......I get good job oooo....with fat salary......its all God doing sha........

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by Skilme(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
I tap into your testimony brother... congrats
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by Teekrayne(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
God that did it for you will do it for me and for those seeking employment
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by Solowande(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
MrsAnyanwu:
AMEN
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by Solowande(m): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
MrsAnyanwu:
thanks ma. I will neva 4get dis day.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by Burgerlomo: 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
softboiy:
yes at 330/$ WhatsApp me zero eight one one two nine seven six eight nine zero

And you will sell it 420-400, if na me, i rather let the money rot than sell it to greedy people like you
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by noziz(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
bongolistik:
wetin u want use the salary for? He has said what he needed to and I think if he had deemed it fit to mention it, he would have done so even without you inquiring. Don't pressure the OP and allow him to relish his new found job. It is not easy in Naija to find job

na u talk pass!
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by ArcToyin(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2017
irenmwinfo:
It was just like a flash when I went for an interview unprepared since I knew it's going to be same story. I just got this call from a bank official who once posted a job opportunity for the post of a Loan officer but after going through the interview, the salary scale wasn't good enough so I had to let go after some weeks he called since he once had my number that there's a space for Business Manager at a fast food restaurant . Well, I went for the interview unprepared but surprisingly got a message of congratulations for securing the job as a field supervisor though the pay isn't that fat but I still thank God after the up and down finally I can go out there to work and come back home to rest expecting something at the end of the month rather than sleeping on the bed hopeless without a single return. God can do it for you too just believe. All thanks to Nairaland for the tireless efforts. I feel so relieved at least am no more jobless as a Second class upper graduate. Bless the Lord O my soul
congratulations.
Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by ArcToyin(m): 11:17pm On May 18, 2017
ademasta:
God has finally made your whistle sound!

I am happy for you bro, I pray you shall be elevated from that job to having your own company. Amen.

And to those blowing whistles in hustle for jobs, continue blowing without stop, God will make it sound loud.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal by johnsoay: 7:58am On May 19, 2017
Congratulations bro. I'm next on line to testify.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cornerstone Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Several jobs available at Vmobile Nigeria / Apply For FHI 360 Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.