Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Surefire!! Hair Regrowth Solution And Beard Growth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Surefire!! Hair Regrowth Solution And Beard Growth (1454 Views)

Hair Regrowth: Effective Home Remedies / Yuda Hairgrowth Spray For Baldness, Hairloss And Beard Growth / Please, What Can I Use For Beard Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surefire!! Hair Regrowth Solution And Beard Growth by chinwike41(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
EASTER PROMO!!
GET 30% DISCOUNT AND ONE FREE HAIR WONDER!
100% Remedy To Hair Loss And Beard Regrowth
I always felt this anger each time I look at the mirror, not that I don't have an explanation for being mad, but simply because I look like an old woman each time I look at the mirror. I don't have any front hair.
Each time I tried to grow it back, nothing seemed to work.
I have been on this very same issue for over 10 years and tried out lots of stuffs recommended by hair technician and some few friends, after some time I gave up.
Fortunately, my Friend Amara told me about this beautiful product that has helped her grow her front hair; not just front hair but all her hair.
I decided to use this product because I have seen the result on her hair. Her hair is very full and healthy; I can't wait to see my hair as beautiful as her own.
So I got mine, which was a beautifully packed kit with 2 different products each to be applied accordingly
Within a few weeks, I started to see my hair change into something I have always wanted; I got my front hair back and my hair more fuller. I can't believe I have such hair in my head!
Even my fiance was not left out. He actually tried using it on his beards, and it grew his beards too. With this hair solution, I don't even fix weavons anymore.
Thanks to this hair growth product that worked for me and my Male Friend.
................................................................................
How to order for the Andrea oil And Hair Wonder cream
Andrea oil And Hair Wonder Oil is 8500
To get the 2 In 1 Andrea Hair essence And Hair Wonder cream you are to send your
1. Name,
2. Phone,
3. Delivery address
To 07039579430 (call, text and whatsapp)
One of our staff will text you back within 24hours to confirm your order and we shall send down to you via courier company once confirmed. We deliver to every part of Nigeria, delivery within 5working days and offer pay on delivery.
visit https://thevitahealthsolutions./hair

100% Guaranteed Hair Solution

1 Share

Re: Surefire!! Hair Regrowth Solution And Beard Growth by chinwike41(m): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
it is free delivery..call 07039579430
Re: Surefire!! Hair Regrowth Solution And Beard Growth by CodeTemplar: 2:44am On Aug 28, 2018
chinwike41:
it is free delivery..call 07039579430
I am lookin for one that specifically contains the active ingredient Minoxidil.
Dont know about yours.
Re: Surefire!! Hair Regrowth Solution And Beard Growth by chinwike41(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author=CodeTemplar post=70672107]I am lookin for one that specifically contains the active ingredient Minoxidil.
Dont know about yours. [/quotie]

Available sir
Re: Surefire!! Hair Regrowth Solution And Beard Growth by chinwike41(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I am lookin for one that specifically contains the active ingredient Minoxidil.
Dont know about yours.

Available sir

(1) (Reply)

"Drinking Camel Urine Is Good For You" - Mohammed Bin Islam / BREAKING; Three Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus / Good News: Good Bye Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.