Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Please Does Anyone On This Forum Know The Igbo Name For Turmeric? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Does Anyone On This Forum Know The Igbo Name For Turmeric? (4632 Views)

Does Anyone Know The Name Of This Snake? / Please Does Anyone Knows The Cause Of This? / Please Does Any One Know What This Is On My Face?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Does Anyone On This Forum Know The Igbo Name For Turmeric? by ramaju: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please help me with the Igbo Name of this plant.

Re: Please Does Anyone On This Forum Know The Igbo Name For Turmeric? by WomenTrainer: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
I was Googling this same thing and landed here and still no answer. Lol.

Anyone who knows the Igbo name of TURMERIC should tell us biko.

We need to know what to call it if we're looking for it in our local markets. If you show market women the picture, they'll think it's ginger.
Re: Please Does Anyone On This Forum Know The Igbo Name For Turmeric? by charles2468(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
just bought it this evening in enugu, why asking for igbo name, just mentioned turmeric that's all, who knows will give u, or u find another person

(1) (Reply)

5 (sure) Steps To A Flat Tummy In 7 Days / Healthy Benefits Of Eating Bananas. With Picture / Natural Ways To Whiten Your Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.