Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,599 members, 7,770,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:43 AM

5 (sure) Steps To A Flat Tummy In 7 Days - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 (sure) Steps To A Flat Tummy In 7 Days (4616 Views)

Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes / Sexy Flat Tummy / Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 (sure) Steps To A Flat Tummy In 7 Days by luvola(m): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Indulge in full body exercises like lunges, push-ups, and pull-ups, for one set of fifteen repetitions. Don’t forget to follow each exercise with one minute of jumping rope.

You’ve been missing your routine at the gym fairly often due to your busy schedule (or plain laziness) and suddenly you understand that in one week you've got to attend a marriage.
You want to wear your favorite dress or figure-hugging dress however area unit disquieted regarding your soft abdomen bulging out. Well, you continue to have a final possibility. whereas you can not scale back fat, you'll lose belly fat by decreasing your total body fat share. And you don’t have to be compelled to fully alter your daily habits to induce a flat abdomen at intervals seven days!

Step one:

If you would like to create muscle and burn fat at constant time, you've got to perform circuit coaching, 3 days per week. however are you able to reach this? cherish full body exercises like lunges, push-ups, and pull-ups, for one set of fifteen repetitions. Don’t forget to follow each exercise with one minute of jumping rope. you ought to be ready to burn around five hundred to 600 calories per elbow grease.

Step two:

You have to figure on your abdominal muscles 3 times within the week. Crunches and leg raises for 3 sets of twenty repetitions ought to be done. Also, do planks by holding your body in an exceedingly push-up position on your elbows for thirty to sixty seconds for four sets.

Step three:

The kind of food you may dine in this era is significant in transportation regarding any modification. Natural foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grain breads and pastas, chicken, beef, fish and low fat food ought to replace processed foods packed with sugar.

Step four:

To minimize water retention, lower your salt intake. this suggests you wish to avoid salt. you'll flavour your food with alternative herbs and spices instead.

Step five:

Stressing and anxiety will cause the over-production of a precise endocrine referred to as corticoid, which inspires weight gain regarding the belly space. therefore attempt to keep your cool!

source : http://www.nairacity..com/2013/08/you-need-this-5-sure-steps-to-flat.html

1 Like

Re: 5 (sure) Steps To A Flat Tummy In 7 Days by kunlesehan(m): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
wonderful
Re: 5 (sure) Steps To A Flat Tummy In 7 Days by biggyrossy: 12:24am On Aug 26, 2013
My Tommy is fat and I don't think all dis will work abt the food aspect I don't eat much and yet I still have a fat Tommy.
Re: 5 (sure) Steps To A Flat Tummy In 7 Days by bloglover(m): 3:22am On Aug 26, 2013
biggyrossy: My Tommy is fat and I don't think all dis will work abt the food aspect I don't eat much and yet I still have a fat Tommy.
Its not about eating much, its about eating right. Also, do not drink water in between meals, wait for like 10-15 mins after a meal before drinking water, it helps.
Also do not eat fruits when ur belly is full, it is advisable to take fruits on an empty stomach before eating d main food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 (sure) Steps To A Flat Tummy In 7 Days by Virus777: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2013
Beautiful. I love this.
Re: 5 (sure) Steps To A Flat Tummy In 7 Days by swtme(f): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Why shouldn't one drink water in btw meals n why shouldn't one eat fruits when d belly is full,I don't get it undecided
Re: 5 (sure) Steps To A Flat Tummy In 7 Days by Djkels(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2013
$wtme:
Why shouldn't one drink water in btw meals n why shouldn't one eat fruits when d belly is full,I don't get it undecided

So that your belle go small
Re: 5 (sure) Steps To A Flat Tummy In 7 Days by swtme(f): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
Djkels:

So that your belle go small
Is this suppose 2 be an explanation
Re: 5 (sure) Steps To A Flat Tummy In 7 Days by biggyrossy: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
bloglover:
Its not about eating much, its about eating right. Also, do not drink water in between meals, wait for like 10-15 mins after a meal before drinking water, it helps.
Also do not eat fruits when ur belly is full, it is advisable to take fruits on an empty stomach before eating d main food

I will give that a try as well for like 2weeks and get back to U.
Re: 5 (sure) Steps To A Flat Tummy In 7 Days by doyinluv(m): 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
biggyrossy: My Tommy is fat and I don't think all dis will work abt the food aspect I don't eat much and yet I still have a fat Tommy.

When I tell trainers who give general exercise on matters of weight loss it seems its beef.How many Nigerians can do all you wrote in this Lagos or nigeria sef if not in milatary barracks.Well I am a personal trainer and I have stopped giving to detailed general advice cos it takes people to the same routine.Some people need to be encouraged not scared by listing the default exercises. PLease kindly let me follow you in a realistic yet achievable plan for yourself and it might just be the little thing you like that is reducing your metabolism to process food.
PLease find this survey and fill it honestly and I would contact you on what needs to be done.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N5C3SSW
Re: 5 (sure) Steps To A Flat Tummy In 7 Days by bloglover(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
biggyrossy:

I will give that a try as well for like 2weeks and get back to U.
Alrite, am rite here, remember that its better to eat small food 5times a day than eating big food 3times a day. Check out full details here: http://aceansas..com
Re: 5 (sure) Steps To A Flat Tummy In 7 Days by biggyrossy: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
bloglover:
Alrite, am rite here, remember that its better to eat small food 5times a day than eating big food 3times a day. Check out full details here: http://aceansas..com

Ok sir
Re: 5 (sure) Steps To A Flat Tummy In 7 Days by charlsecy(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2015
doyinluv:
....kindly let me follow you in a realistic yet achievable plan for yourself and it might just be the little thing you like that is reducing your metabolism to process food.
luvola:
If you would like to create muscle and burn fat at constant time, you've got to......
bloglover:
Its not about eating much, its about eating right...
How about a person who has normal weight, or a slim person, but whose belly is big? How could such a person burn just belly fat without becoming (unhealthily) slimmer?
Re: 5 (sure) Steps To A Flat Tummy In 7 Days by bloglover(m): 12:10am On Dec 10, 2015
charlsecy:

How about a person who has normal weight, or a slim person, but whose belly is big? How could such a person burn just belly fat without becoming (unhealthily) slimmer?

my brother stop drinking beer, no dey disfigure ya self with excess alcohol. why not take red wine instead in moderate quantity
Also, cut down on red meat. Exercise regularly too.
Eat less quantity of food, if u take two plates of garri at a sitting reduce it to one plate, dat tin dey affect badly

Try as much as possible to avoid late night snack, its not heathy

Drink water every morning to clear ur bowels on flush out unnecessary toxins that might have accumulated d previous day so that u can easily pass out those heavy faeces that makes d tommy look big grin

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Need "Forever Aloe Vera Gel". / 5 Days To My Wedding Yet Am Still Embarrassed By Pimples Please Help. / Can You Get Hiv From A Person Feces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.