Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored (11935 Views)

Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? / Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by toastedbread: 12:52pm On May 31, 2017
Jayceon:
this has to be one of the funniest hood movies ever,Chris Tucker is a funny nigga lol
AGREE
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by toastedbread: 12:53pm On May 31, 2017
who has links to the FRIDAY(s) movies?
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by fempel(m): 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
Inception
Angels and demons
Davinci code
great Gatsby
Unthinkable
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by mrdino(m): 6:32am On Jun 02, 2017
I know the OP said 'a movie', these are some of my favorites: The Godfather, The Last Don, Thorn Birds, The Ultimate Gifts, Scary Movies, The Good The Bad and The Ugly, The Last of The Mohicans, The Three Idiots, The Usual suspects, Deuce Bigallow The European Giggolo
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by ifymorena(f): 7:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Olympus has fallen
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2017
The godfather. I will still watch it tonight
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by StarBukola(f): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
mrdino:
I know the OP said 'a movie', these are some of my favorites:
The Godfather,
The Last Don,
Thorn Birds,
The Ultimate Gifts,
Scary Movies,
The Good The Bad and The Ugly,
The Last of The Mohicans,
The Three Idiots,
The Usual suspects,
Deuce Bigallow The European Giggolo
I just dey see ham o, I love the ultimate gift

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Naijaarchive(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Smallville 1-10, Prison Break, Scorpion grin
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by 9jawatchdog: 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
StarBukola:
I stumbled across this on Facebook,
Good people of nairaland,what movie have u watched over five times or more, mine is SEDUCING MR PERFECT... .
Don't knw why but am head over heals with that movie. wink wink
Çc.mynd44
Cc.lalasticlala

Mine is THE HOUR OF THE SECRET SOLDIERS OF BENGHAZI... Awesome movie,if u ask me. I can watch it over and over again without getting tired of it.
CC-Lalastica
www.9jawatchdog.com
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Gjthakur: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by steph4real1(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce one
Survival of the illest
The sentinel
Soul plane
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by newjosboy: 5:37am On Sep 24, 2018
Baby's day out

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Has Television Lost Its Relevance? / The Maury Show Real Or Fake? / Your Favorite Movie Genres?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.