Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Marital Aspirations!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Marital Aspirations!!! (496 Views)

A Serious Relationship Leading To Marital Blessings / Single Dad Needs Single Mom For Marital Talks Call/whatsapp 08109974859 / Serious Relationship Into Marital Bliss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marital Aspirations!!! by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 23, 2017
It's quite crazy you know!! Especially when you are lost about it and people keep flagging it to your face!!

Ladies above 25yrs find themselves in this dilemma and also guys above 30. Your parents might just be disturbing you like "when are you going to get married and have your own children and eat the fruit of your Labour, don't you know time is going" if you are the first child they will add "don't you want me to carry my grandchild" if you argue with them they will say "I and your dad/mum marry ourselves when we were in form 6, we don't even have anything then"

If you try to calm your parents down but mistakenly step on your siblings toes they will say "look at you, don't go and marry and leave us alone, (Agbaya)" lolz. Even the way they will look at you will be like you are just a common stranger among them who have come to steal their portion of food, and if per chance you have your own place and they call you that they are coming for a visit they will say "I hope your wife is there to cook for us" which wife? They know, they just want to taint you, and maybe you have a girlfriend in the house and they will be like "chukudi, you haven't brought this girl for my blessings when did you both marry" and you'll be like daddy we are planning to come next month you know we have to put lot of things in place " and you will hear" bring her to me next week and let me bless both of you sharp sharp"

It's crazy mehn, I'm just up here and thinking about these things. A friend of mine once called me and said hey man watsup when are we coming to eat rice, and I was like don't you have rice in your house again, and he was like mehn you've got to join the league o,thou he looks fresh and his tommy looks fed and I was like so these is the reward of getting hooked! Unhm nice lolz. Another friend of mine,a classmate back at the University, we seldomly chat and the last time she was like guy how far na, I said I dey oo am still trusting God o and she was you've got to have faith and step into it, I was like ok ma! Thanks! Actually she married a friend of mine who was also a classmate we all both graduated together! Interesting! Yeah, attimes am like I've got to get to a certain peak in my career before I look at anything marriage, yeah it's cool some of us think that way but can't both the two grow together, yeah they should be able to, just for us to cultivate them appropriately, I think.. I've been able to relieve a little, so am going back to dreamland. So guys hook up and hook up rightly and hook up timely!!
Re: Marital Aspirations!!! by braine(m): 12:57am On Apr 23, 2017
For you, it. Boils down to the fact that other people are pressuizong you to get married and not you wanting it personally. Until you want it personally, you shoudlnt bother yourself bout it.
Re: Marital Aspirations!!! by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 23, 2017
braine:
For you, it. Boils down to the fact that other people are pressuizong you to get married and not you wanting it personally. Until you want it personally, you shoudlnt bother yourself bout it.
have you ever been presurize on something constantly before, how do you feel!
Re: Marital Aspirations!!! by braine(m): 1:12am On Apr 23, 2017
Tosinex:
have you ever been presurize on something constantly before, how do you feel!

Well, it doesn't bother me.
Re: Marital Aspirations!!! by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 23, 2017
braine:

Well, it doesn't bother me.
it doesn't bothers you or you just pretend not to be bothered
Re: Marital Aspirations!!! by Bisjosh(f): 6:37am On Apr 23, 2017
Tosinex:
It's quite crazy you know!! Especially when you are lost about it and people keep flagging it to your face!!

Ladies above 25yrs find themselves in this dilemma and also guys above 30. Your parents might just be disturbing you like "when are you going to get married and have your own children and eat the fruit of your Labour, don't you know time is going" if you are the first child they will add "don't you want me to carry my grandchild" if you argue with them they will say "I and your dad/mum marry ourselves when we were in form 6, we don't even have anything then"

If you try to calm your parents down but mistakenly step on your siblings toes they will say "look at you, don't go and marry and leave us alone, (Agbaya)" lolz. Even the way they will look at you will be like you are just a common stranger among them who have come to steal their portion of food, and if per chance you have your own place and they call you that they are coming for a visit they will say "I hope your wife is there to cook for us" which wife? They know, they just want to taint you, and maybe you have a girlfriend in the house and they will be like "chukudi, you haven't brought this girl for my blessings when did you both marry" and you'll be like daddy we are planning to come next month you know we have to put lot of things in place " and you will hear" bring her to me next week and let me bless both of you sharp sharp"

It's crazy mehn, I'm just up here and thinking about these things. A friend of mine once called me and said hey man watsup when are we coming to eat rice, and I was like don't you have rice in your house again, and he was like mehn you've got to join the league o,thou he looks fresh and his tommy looks fed and I was like so these is the reward of getting hooked! Unhm nice lolz. Another friend of mine,a classmate back at the University, we seldomly chat and the last time she was like guy how far na, I said I dey oo am still trusting God o and she was you've got to have faith and step into it, I was like ok ma! Thanks! Actually she married a friend of mine who was also a classmate we all both graduated together! Interesting! Yeah, attimes am like I've got to get to a certain peak in my career before I look at anything marriage, yeah it's cool some of us think that way but can't both the two grow together, yeah they should be able to, just for us to cultivate them appropriately, I think.. I've been able to relieve a little, so am going back to dreamland. So guys hook up and hook up rightly and hook up timely!!

Its a normal talk in our society. People sticking their nose where it doesnt belong.

Funny enough, my friends pressurize me more than my family.
Any small thing, bisjosh how far now? Whos on the radar now? This year is your year ijn! angry

Ahan pesin cannot be single in peace again? embarassed grin
Re: Marital Aspirations!!! by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2017
Bisjosh:

Its a normal talk in our society. People sticking their nose where it doesnt belong.

Funny enough, my friends pressurize me more than my family.
Any small thing, bisjosh how far now? Whos on the radar now? This year is your year ijn! angry

Ahan pesin cannot be single in peace again? embarassed grin
lolz D; na so my brother!

(1) (Reply)

Medical Student In Search Of Love / Why Is My Prick Always Embarassing Me ? Help / Hookup For Marriage Platform Strictly For Those Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.