Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Starting Your Own NYSC Registration Centre - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Starting Your Own NYSC Registration Centre (1104 Views)

NYSC Registration Portal Opens For 2019 Batch B Stream II / Nysc Approved Registration Centre -benin City / NYSC accredited Registration Centre In Satellite Town, Lagos call 08068092831 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting Your Own NYSC Registration Centre by lacemose(m): 1:48am On Apr 23, 2017
I'm back again with more business ideas, because that's what I'm about. Anything that can generate mad income, I do find out about it and share the good news to my fellow Nigerians.
Today, I would be talking about the trending and very lucrative business in Nigeria, the only downside is that, it is for a limited time, but the thing great about it is that you can generate a lot of income before it is over.
The best time to rush into this business is now because it is still very hot. In this article, I will show you how to run this business, but you know how I do it na, I have to do some talking about what you are to expect in this business.

WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT FROM THIS BUSINESS?
NYSC as we all know is for graduates and so many Nigerians see the need to go for it, some go for it because they so much love the uniform and they want their people to see them wearing it, while others are concerned about their employment, because in Nigeria now, your NYSC Is required for your employment, that is if you don't want to be self employed though.
Why I wrote earlier that the business is still hot now is because, everybody wanna register now and do their biometrics, because so many (if not all the people registering) want to fall in stream 2.
You can take advantage of that to make cool cash...now lemme start the processes you can take in doing that, Cox some people just jump into it and jump out of it the first day...my friend doing it told me that on the first day he started he had competitors but they couldn't keep up with him even with his price being higher than theirs, people still troop in to meet him for their registration.
You may be wondering now that what is he doing that I must do to make mine prosperous, well, everything is contained here. Just flow with me.
First we must discuss what you need to set up a standard/good registration centre;

WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR THIS SWEET BUSINESS
SPACE FOR SETTING UP
When thinking about starting this business, the first thing that should come to your head to think about is the space where you need to set up your stuffs (which I will be discussing later).
Since the business is temporal, of course you wouldn't want to rent a shop except if you have one already that you are doing another business or it would be great if you already have a cyber cafe. what my friend in kaduna did was to go to back to the school where he finished from, which is kaduna polytechnic and he used one of the class for it, as you know, most schools are on break now, so there is no disturbance whatsoever on his path.
So whichever location is convenient for you, take quick advantage of it, before the registration is over.

CONNECTIONS AND GOOD MARKETING
In Nigeria these days, connection is very necessary everywhere, you have to know somebody that knows another person, that probably knows people. And this business is not excluded from that, people have to know that you are into the business and what other way is there to do that than having a good marketing strategy. Forgive me if I'm using my friend's case as example since, but wouldn't it be better to use somebody that is succeeding in the business than someone that I have no idea about. So back to business, my friend used several strategies to get people to come register at his place by
-telling the people who registered to bring their friends and people who are having difficulties registering where they are
- paying people for each person they bring. He charges N2,000 per person, so If you bring one person, you get N500. And trust we Nigerians na. There were a lot of people bringing others just for that N500. I even saw a guy who brought 4 people and didn't bring cash for his own registration because it is already covered.

MAKE PEOPLE SELL YOUR MARKET FOR YOU
Of course, if your registration is faster than other places, no doubt, you would have more people come to your place to register, what my friend did was to do subscription for glo, MTN, and airtel data, so in case if one messes up, he can easily switch to another network, so many cafés won't do that because they have a fixed network they are connected to.
Also he did a nice division of labour in a way that when one person does the first part of the registration, another person does the biometric (finger print), then another would do the rest of the registration, so that the customers won't have to wait for a long time, nice strategy right? Oya, let's proceed to what and what you need for the registration process.

WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR THE REGISTRATION?
You can't go there and say you are doing registration without all these, except you want to use mouth to register them, so here are the equipment needed:

LAPTOPS
I chose laptops because I don't advice desktop in this case, because there may be power failure and I'm sure you do not want to buy or use a generator for this cause, but if you have one that you can use for printing, it's not bad too, because PHCN can mess up sometimes and you do not want that to affect your business. On your laptop, you need to install the biometric application from their site portal.nysc.org.ng, it would direct you on how to do that when you scroll down a bit. Also you need to a me sure your system has java installed, if it doesn't, you can also get it on their site.

FLASH INTERNET CONNECTION
don't make Barry Allen hiss at the speed of your Internet, make sure it is very, I mean very fast, don't make your Internet the cause of delay, if there be any delay, make it be from the NYSC site. Like I wrote earlier, the faster your connection, the more your customers, you don't wanna miss out on that.
You can use the strategy my friend used, that is using different networks, that would be really helpful especially now that people are hurrying badly to do their reg.

Read more @ www.sundayjoe.com/2017/04/starting-nysc-registration-business.html

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nysc State Deployment Prediction / It's COC Day! Well, You Call It POP / Pictures Of Corp Member Personal CDS Project In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.