Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (101387 Views)

A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering / Cost From Foundation To Rooofing Level For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Estimate From Foundation To Roofing(4 Bedroom Duplex With A Room And Parlour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by AreaFada2: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2013
Thanks.

I really needed his help since months ago as I'm now towards the last stage of completing one a few km from this property. He just disappeared from his thread.

But he still did give a lot of very useful info building the house.

My work is going on smoothly now.
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by eghosajohnny: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
Area-Fada:
Thanks.

I really needed his help since months ago as I'm now towards the last stage of completing one a few km from this property. He just disappeared from his thread.

But he still did give a lot of very useful info building the house.

My work is going on smoothly now.

Please if you still need any assistance just let me know I'm giving you directly my contact please invite or call me
07031886484 bbm 3123DD40
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by AreaFada2: 9:55am On Dec 29, 2013
eghosa johnny:

Please if you still need any assistance just let me know I'm giving you directly my contact please invite or call me
07031886484 bbm 3123DD40

Thanks dude.
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by imoh200: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
eghosajohnny: Hello sir,
I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder.
Here is my phone number 07031886484 BBM pin 3123DD40.
kindly reply me on this as i await your candid reply.
Regards

i like this house plan, i would love to have it.

will call you too
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by eghosajohnny: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
imoh200:

i like this house plan, i would love to have it.

will call you too

Thank you sir I wil bel waiting for your call
You can still reach me on this contact too
07014709098,Bbm27afc1c0
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by gistmelove(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
this property is out for sales and needs a new owner....Don't miss the offer while it last.

A plot of land and a 3 bedroom bungalow. The building is not yet completed but has been roofed just need some small touching to be done on it.....which u can buy and complete the project to ur own taste.

Price : 25m (Asking)

The property is located @ NO 2, Idris Aloma street Majek close to para park Ajah Lagos.

For inspection of the property you can reach me on the line below.

Mr Ayyub: 08085310359
Thanks And You Welcome!

Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by Johnsonsp(m): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Can anyone help me with the Cost Of Plastering 3bedroom inside and outside+ floor also with the cost to tells the 3rooms kitchen store with 4 toilet in Nigeria
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by eghosajohnny: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Johnsonsp:
Can anyone help me with the Cost Of Plastering 3bedroom inside and outside+ floor also with the cost to tells the 3rooms kitchen store with 4 toilet in Nigeria

Plastering will cost 370k while the tiles work will cost 350k though depends on sqmtrs

You can call me for more info
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by abdulwastecx(m): 12:08am On Jan 31, 2015
BYKdetty:
pls can anyone give me an idea of the cost of building a modern 4-bedroom bungalow with adjoining facilities in warri from foundation to roofing level.your contribution is highly anticipated.

assuming a 3- bedroom with the following information
3 bedrooms of 12' x 12'
3 toilets of 6' x 8'
1 kitchen 10' x 10'
1 store 6' x 6'
1 dinning 10' x 10'
1 circulation 6' x 14'
1 living room 14' x 16'

foundation :
setting out : #20k
excavation : #40k
foundation footing: 60k
foundation wall : # 200k
DPC : #300k
TOTAL FOUNDATION : #720k

super structure
wall of 3m high = # 700k
lintel/ head course/concrete facial = #300k
SUPER STRUCTURE: 1m

Roof
roof truss : # 400k ( materials & workmanship)
roofing sheet: # 200k ( lontg span aluminum roofing)
ceiling : #190k ( pv ceiling)
ROOF TOTAL = #790k

Finishes::
plastering/renderings : #400k
floor tiles : #250k
painting: #250k
Windows : #250k
doors : #250k
TOTAL FINISHES : #1.4m

total = 3.9m

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by abdulwastecx(m): 12:29am On Jan 31, 2015
Johnsonsp:

I will explain how u can go about it but if you need a professional you can consult me.

step
1 get the perimeter of the room
assuming 3.6m x 3.6m = 14.4m
head room of the house = 3m
area = 43.2m2
volume using rendering thickness of 10mm
volume = 43.2 × 0.01 = 0.43m3
assuming #50k/m3
cost = 22k

3 bedrooms = #70k
livingroom = #30k
4 toilets =# 40k
kitchen =#20k
store =#10k
outside =# 60k
Total = #230k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by PTNL: 12:39am On Jan 31, 2015
micbjrex:
Please I need your help in getting an estimate of how much a 5-bedroom duplex in Ibadan will cost me from foundation to finishing. The land is dry and table-flat. Please find my plan in the file below. Current prices of materials will also be appreciated. Please reply @ bollyheart4real@yahoo.com. Thank you.

20-22m with good finishings. If you want a BOQ for this, I ll get it done for you under 2hrs but at an agreed fee. Don't be deceived, you should budget that range. I do all BOQ based on my practical experience, not assumption or theory. Best of luck.

I reside in Ibadan. 08035094801
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 31, 2015
abdulwastecx:

Based on your signature are you interested in doing this small job for me?

Do you use SketchUp?

http://elanceng.com/projects/i-need-a-sketchup-drawing/

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by abdulwastecx(m): 1:40am On Jan 31, 2015
CityNG:

Based on your signature are you interested in doing this small job for me?

Do you use SketchUp?

http://elanceng.com/projects/i-need-a-sketchup-drawing/

Thanks.

I use Revit architecture a good 3 D modelling software.

I would be interested in the job...
here are some of revit 3D model

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by Johnsonsp(m): 2:24am On Jan 31, 2015
I am really greatful for ur reply thanks a lot and I will make sure I take the mesument and I will get back to u as soon as possible.. Mr
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
abdulwastecx:

I use Revit architecture a good 3 D modelling software.

I would be interested in the job...
here are some of revit 3D model

Thanks but I would need it to be done in SketchUp only.
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by abdulwastecx(m): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=CityNG post=30304604]

Thanks but I would need it to be done in SketchUp only.[/quote

ok thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by topsy23: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
For your Electrical, plumbing design drawing and installation. Contact us

For further info call 08033643191 or 08051750560
Whatsapp : 08033643191
Email; atope23@live.co.uk
Pin: 24ED26C9

You can visit our thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
abdulwastecx:

I will explain how u can go about it but if you need a professional you can consult me.

step
1 get the perimeter of the room
assuming 3.6m x 3.6m = 14.4m
head room of the house = 3m
area = 43.2m2
volume using rendering thickness of 10mm
volume = 43.2 × 0.01 = 0.43m3
assuming #50k/m3
cost = 22k

3 bedrooms = #70k
livingroom = #30k
4 toilets =# 40k
kitchen =#20k
store =#10k
outside =# 60k
Total = #230k

why is ur rendering thickness not 20mm...? just asking bro
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by abdulwastecx(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2015
adedeji65:
why is ur rendering thickness not 20mm...? just asking bro

thickness of 20mm is when the wall iss rough.
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 15, 2015
eghosajohnny:

If you check properly he stated he would not want to follow naira land in posting the finishing for security reasons but if you want more confirmation this is my bbm pin 3123dd40 invite me only then you will believe and you will come bac to testify that I built the bungalow.

For enough proof do ensure to add meits just to clear myself
bro, I guess you ar Benin but don't know if you are based in Benin. Let me know.
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by eghosajohnny: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2015
2sExy1:
bro, I guess you ar Benin but don't know if you are based in Benin. Let me know.

I'm in benin now you can call me for us to meet 07014709098
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 20, 2015
abdulwastecx:

3 bedrooms of 12' x 12'
3 toilets of 6' x 8'
1 kitchen 10' x 10'
1 store 6' x 6'
1 dinning 10' x 10'
1 circulation 6' x 14'
1 living room 14' x 16'

foundation :
setting out : #20k
excavation : #40k
foundation footing: 60k
foundation wall : # 200k
DPC : #300k
TOTAL FOUNDATION : #720k

super structure
wall of 3m high = # 700k
lintel/ head course/concrete facial = #300k
SUPER STRUCTURE: 1m

Roof
roof truss : # 400k ( materials & workmanship)
roofing sheet: # 200k ( lontg span aluminum roofing)
ceiling : #190k ( pv ceiling)
ROOF TOTAL = #790k

Finishes::
plastering/renderings : #400k
floor tiles : #250k
painting: #250k
Windows : #250k
doors : #250k
TOTAL FINISHES : #1.4m

total = 3.9m
can I have your email? Thanks. I need advice from you.
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by abdulwastecx(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
2sexi:
can I have your email? Thanks. I need advice from you.

jwastecx@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by money121(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
BATLAN CONCEPT LIMITED (MAJOR IMPORTERS OF STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET (batlan tiles), DOORS AND ALUMINUM COMPOSITE PANEL)……CALL AYYUB ON 08085310359
My name is Mr. Ayyub and I appreciate the opportunity to introduce my Company (Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors) limited. The company was formed to provide general importation, sales and supplies of building materials.
Batlan Concept interiors and Exteriors Ltd is a licensed company in the federal republic of Nigeria for Wholesale, retail and supply of building materials all over Nigeria such as Stone Coated aluminum step tile roofing sheets, aluminum composite panel, interior and exterior doors, sanitary ware and marbles, Danpolon (car port, shoot out extension, ATM partitioning and swimming pool cover) and glass blocks. We have been involved in sales of building materials since 2006 and have personally supplied notable companies, engineers and property owners. We take pride in the fact that all product supplied by our company are of good qualities (Korea and American standard) our supplies and deliveries have always been completed on time and in safe and professional manner.
Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors have good and reliable staffs that listen and attend to our clients needs and request in a professional manner. We provide safety awareness to our client, on issues relating to the handling of some delicate products on site.
The most important part of Batlan Concept Interiors and Exterior Ltd is our employees. Our people care about product quality. They take the extra step to ensure quality supply
All our products are fully guaranteed and we would sincerely appreciate an opportunity to work with you on your future project where our services would be of value
Head Office = Queens Shopping Plaza,
Suite 11, Km 45, Lekki Epe-Express way
Opposite Safeway hospital Sangotedo Ajah Lagos.
E-mail; =(engr.ayyub@gmail.com)
Call Mr. Ayyub on 08085310359 for more information
Email(engr.ayyub@gmail.com)

PRICE LIST FOR STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET
1 SOUTH KOREA STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET 0.45mm N2000 PER SQUARE METER. We have different colours in stock (red, black, green and brown)
2. D.S KOREA STONE COATED ROOFING TILE FOR #2,600 PER SQ..
3 SHINGLES ROOFING SHEET GOING FOR =N=2900 PER SQUARE METER,
BENEFITS OF STONE COATED STEP TILE BATLAN TILES OVER OTHER ROOFING SHEET
DURABLE = Stone coated step tile roofing sheet are very durable and has about 50years companies guarantee,, that’s really a value for price
ABSORBS RADIATION = Stone coated step tile DS tiles has great ability of absorbing the ultraviolent rays of the sun that emits radiation, many roofing sheet can do that..
ABSORBES HEAT = Stone coated roofing sheet has a very great ability of absorbing heat, and this reduces the amount of heat that enters the building,, Many roofing sheet cant reduce heat.
FULLY FIRE RESISTANT = Coated roofing sheet is fully resistant to fire, heat, water and harsh whether condition. It’s truly the best
VERY ATTRACTIVE = When you see a building coated with stone coated DS tile, you would know that there is a difference between (ROOFING SHEET) and the (STONE COATED STEPTILE ROOFING SHEET)
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
DON’T FORGET (WE KEEP OUR WORD)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL MR AYYUB ON 08085310359
Email(engr.ayyub@gmail.com)
HEAD OFFICE IS LOCATED AT SUITE 11/12 QUEENS SHOPPING COMPLEX OPPOSITE SAFEWAY HOSPITAL SANGOTEDO BY AJAH,LAGOS,

Head Office:
Queens shopping plaza suite 11/12 km 45 lekki epe express way.
Opp safeway sangotedo, Ajah, lagos

PH BRANCH: 608, ikwerre road by mcc second gate bus-stop
rumuigbo Port Harcourt, River State..

ABEOKUTA BRANCH: Suite 4, Shoyemu Complex, Abiola way.
Opp KAAB Petrol Station. Leme, Abeokuta Ogun State.

WARE HOUSE: km 53 Lekki Epe express way. Ayeteju, Ibeju Lekki Lagos

New price for stone coated roofing sheet

Design Guage warranty New price
DS BOND 0.55mm 50yrs 2800psqm
DS CLASSIC 0.55mm 50yrs 2800psqm
DS SHINGLE
(Double colour) 0.55mm 50yrs 3300psq
DS ROMAN 0.55mm 50yrs 3000psq
DS SHINGLE
(Plain Black) 0.55mm 50yrs 2800psq
DS SHAKE 0.55mm 50yrs 2800psq
REGULAR ROMAN 0.45mm 25yrs 2600ps

ACCESSORIES
DS ANGLE RIDGE #1400 per meter
DS V.GUTTER #1600 per meter
DS FACIAL COVER #1600 per meter
DS BASH BOARD #1400 per meter
DS ANTI RUST NAILS #1300 Per kg
REPAIR KIT #6000 Per set

This change in price is due to exchange rate, please bear with us...

CALL/WHATSAPP AYYUB ON :08085310359

Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by NaGodwin: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
abdulwastecx:

jwastecx@gmail.com

Please, can you give me an estimate for a standard 4 flats designed to look like a duplex? 3 bedrooms each, all en suite
i will like to use stone coated roofing sheets with paraphet.
Kindly include cost of design
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by Afollystar4u: 9:05pm On May 01, 2016
Pls whr can I learn architectural drawing with structural detail drawing around Agbado/Iyana-Ipaja/Oshodi. Pls any CEO here.
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by CollinsMD(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2016
eghosajohnny:
Hello sir,
I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder.
Regards
baba... Like how much has this house consumed at this level? And like how much more is needed to complete it to painting level? Thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by soluution(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
Please I need a Building Material Marketer around Igwurital; Port harcourt here.
I need the costing of the following materials; Your least prices please.

1. 2000 Blocks
2. 50 Bags of Cement
3. 7 Trips of Sharp Sand
4. 1 Trip of Granite Stones
5. 20 Pcs of Half Inch Rod
6. 5 Pcs of Steel Rod
7. 25 Pcs of 1/12 Wood

Waiting for your response.
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by Dolpspiky: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2018
eghosajohnny:
Hello sir,
Regards

How much has this house cost at this level? And how how much more will be needed to complete it to painting level.
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by topsy23: 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
To make inquiry for cables and also place order

https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables-why/2

For complete design of ELECTRICAL and MECHANICAL DESIGN drawing visit this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

For complete standard electrical and mechanical installation visit;

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by jaysam28: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
to build a 4 bedroom bungalow can cost much or lower depending on a lot of factors watch this video below to find out how....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ASbd--ntns

(1) (2) (Reply)

WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) / Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) / This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.