Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. (3303 Views)

Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) / Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by Explorers(m): 6:46am On Apr 23, 2017
A young cancer victim has had her final wish to 'die beautiful' granted.

Racine Pregunta, 20, from Davao City, in the southern Philippines, died last week after a battle with osteosarcoma.

As she knew her last days were approaching the young woman decided to make plans for her funeral.

She is pictured lying in a white coffin, wearing an off-the shoulder white dress and floral headband with impeccable make-up.

Every detail was planned by Racine herself and carried out by her family.

Her sister Rolyn Pregunta said Racine said on April 12, five days before her death to bone cancer, that if she was to die, she wanted to 'die BEAUTIFUL'.

The request was a reference to a famous Filipino film in which a transgender woman dies while being crowned at a beauty pageant.

The character's final request was to be dressed up as a different celebrity on every day of her wake.

Rolyn said her sister, who had done modelling shoots in the past, requested a 'personal make-up artist' to prepare her for the funeral.

She also wanted to wear something violet, blue and mint green.And last week she was buried on top of her father's burial plot.

1 Share

Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by Explorers(m): 6:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Racine pictured before falling ill to bone cancer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by mzmighty(f): 6:49am On Apr 23, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by Explorers(m): 6:49am On Apr 23, 2017
The 20-year-old is prepared before her funeral.

Her final request was to 'die beautiful'.

Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by Explorers(m): 6:50am On Apr 23, 2017
Racine pictured in her coffin.

Posting the pictures of Racine in her coffin on Facebook, Rolyn wrote:

'Today, request fulfilled and there all I see is you, smiling.

'On the way to the sunset, friends and family gathered and bid their last farewell to Racine who now sleeps beautifully forever.

'You will always remain in our hearts.'

2 Likes

Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by Funjosh(m): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2017
RIP fine lady cry

Oga you just abandon that slave trade thread like that, e no good o embarassed
Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by sleemoon(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2017
.. Omo na Explorer thread oooo... Straight to the Family Plan.. Sorry Front page..
Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by emeijeh(m): 7:29am On Apr 23, 2017
Eyah cry
Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by ichommy(m): 7:32am On Apr 23, 2017
Rest on Racine
Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by Lordseyad(m): 7:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Touching --- cry
Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by whitebeard(m): 7:42am On Apr 23, 2017
I have to say something cause she is beautiful

hats off for u
REST IN PEACE
Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by johncallidon(m): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2017
R.I.P young damsel.
Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by dfrost: 9:10am On Apr 23, 2017
Pretty young lady cut off in her prime. Death sha... embarassed cry
Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2017
RIP pretty. I can't believe that beautiful face in the coffin is dead. Chai! beautiful even in death. sad
Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by dingbang(m): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2017
She is so pretty. Damn.. Some mortuary attendants now will be having sex with her dead body..
Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2017
RIP

I hope these professional makeup artists have seperate makeup kits for their dead and living clients undecided

1 Like

Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by sureteeboy(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2017
It's explorers the wicked researcher.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by afangsoup: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
She is so pretty. Damn.. Some mortuary attendants now will be having sex with her dead body..
What nonsense disgisting imagination is this?
May I remind you, once a body is embalmed, it starts to get stiff like dried fish.

3 Likes

Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by dingbang(m): 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
afangsoup:

What nonsense disgisting imagination is this?
May I remind you, once a body is embalmed, it starts to get stiff like dried fish.
what's dis one saying.. Am talking of the current happenings in dat a sector and u are just being so rude.. Are u now telling me nothing of such happens?
Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by afangsoup: 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
what's dis one saying.. Am talking of the current happenings in dat a sector and u are just being so rude.. Are u now telling me nothing of such happens?
I am telling you factually, once a cadaver has formaldehyde introduced to it, it penetrates into the tissue (which acts as a semi-permeable membrane), and this dries and hardens the body and skin. And the corpse assumes the temperature of its surroundings.
Its against medical ethics, health ethics, moral ethics, spiritual ethics and professional etiquettes to have sex with a cadaver.

Do not just say things out of hearsay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by Explorers(m): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Funjosh:
RIP fine lady cry

Oga you just abandon that slave trade thread like that, e no good o embarassed

Lol....bro no vex jare, no prepare well.
Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
Dude seriously undecided

1 Like

Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by dingbang(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Baddchristy:

Dude seriously undecided
what's ur problem?
Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by Amhappy(f): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2017
RIP beautiful
Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by Iffffffy(f): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2017
Muafrika2:
RIP

I hope these professional makeup artists have seperate makeup kits for their dead and living clients undecided
sure

1 Like

Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2017
dingbang:
what's ur problem?
If it were my loved one in that picture lying in that coffin, I would feel bad with what you posted and I'm sure you would also feel the same way if reversed is the case
So just stop saying or typing stuffs because it seems OK to you,always think about how the person at the receiving end would feel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by SammieLowkey(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2017
sureteeboy:
It's explorers the wicked researcher.
Explorers see free logo oh.. Nice one bro

@ topic: may you find peace in d bosom of our Lord (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2017
dingbang:

3 Likes

Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by OKUCHI11(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
sleeping beauty recreated
Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by mekonglobal(m): 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
embarassed Chai I Hardly Do This.. Rip Young Charm.
Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
How sad. May her soul rest in peace.

dingbang:
It's sickening that you're thinking these disgusting thoughts after reading such a sad story.

2 Likes

Re: Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. by magabounce(m): 6:35am On Apr 28, 2017
Had an Uncle's wife who died from bone marrow cancer or something of that sort!!!
The pain and agony!!
Rest well beautiful one!!
what is dead may never die

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remedy To Cure Male And Female Health Issues With Usa Herbal Supplement Product / NAHAC 2018: WHO Task Nigeria On Personal Hygiene, Community Sanitation, Others / Natural Remedies For Varicose Veins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.