Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Thank You, Nairaland - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You, Nairaland (532 Views)

Thank You Nairaland Family Members...... / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' / My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You, Nairaland by Basildvalour(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2017
Some time ago, ephi123 created a post where assistance was given to some nairalanders who specified some pressing needs. l also partook in that spree where l solicited for assistance based on my heavily pregnant sister who quite alright made a mistake and as a result, was rejected by our father and l was left to squeeze out something from my meagre earnings to cater for her. The guy involved absconded.

Unfortunately for me, l wasn't picked to be favoured during the giveaway but l am grateful to HungerBAD who felt pity and rewarded my effort for asking. He credited my account the next day with same amount. God bless you, HungerBAD.

l created this thread to celebrate the victory of God over death in my sister's life due to some complications she had during delivery where she was transferred to another hospital as a result of double tears in her womb during that delivery but in all, l am now an uncle, maybe not a really proud one but l am still. The baby and my sister are with my step mum who stood with my sister even when her husband rejected her.

Thanks to those who liked my comment on ephi123 post, it shows people are also caring and l have been doing my best to assume a fatherly responsibility for them from struggling to pay their discharge fees of about #75,000 in both hospitals to getting them some basic stuffs. I will still need assistance and wouldn't fail to be grateful.

Thanks Nairaland, thank you nairalanders. God bless us all.

Have a beautiful Sunday and may the weight of being a first son which comes with huge responsibilities and more in a polygamous hone never rest on your shoulders to weigh you down. Amen!

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

IF YOU WERE THE ONE. WHAT WILL YOU DO? / Sex Education / *somebody Should Please Help Me With Some Money To Pay School Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.