Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Genesis 3vs8-10 How Could Adam & Eve Had Hidden From GOD Their Creator ??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Genesis 3vs8-10 How Could Adam & Eve Had Hidden From GOD Their Creator ??? (656 Views)

CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This / Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary / Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genesis 3vs8-10 How Could Adam & Eve Had Hidden From GOD Their Creator ??? by DAHWAH007(m): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2017
I would like my Christian brothers and sisters to clarify these verses. Was it an error in the Scripture or God was just playing hide and seek with Adam and eve.

GEN 3vs 8
Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden.

GEN 3vs9
And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

GEN 3vs10
And he said, “I heard the sound of you in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked, and I hid myself".

Happy Sunday fellas !!
Re: Genesis 3vs8-10 How Could Adam & Eve Had Hidden From GOD Their Creator ??? by DAHWAH007(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
No one is back from church yet ?
Re: Genesis 3vs8-10 How Could Adam & Eve Had Hidden From GOD Their Creator ??? by idee91: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hehehehe........ oya pastors, come o
Re: Genesis 3vs8-10 How Could Adam & Eve Had Hidden From GOD Their Creator ??? by GoodMuyis(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Test of Sincerity,
He knows they were hiding, which is unusual of them.

Even the Fruit of the tree of life is a test of Obedience.

1 Like

Re: Genesis 3vs8-10 How Could Adam & Eve Had Hidden From GOD Their Creator ??? by Aaronsrod: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
As Satan tempted our forefathers to disobey in Eden so he tempts us again to disobey through foolish questions.

Obedience is all He asks. All will be made known to us when we make Heaven.

Re: Genesis 3vs8-10 How Could Adam & Eve Had Hidden From GOD Their Creator ??? by DAHWAH007(m): 9:45pm On May 19, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Test of Sincerity,
He knows they were hiding, which is unusual of them.

Even the Fruit of the tree of life is a test of Obedience.
That verse didn't sound like a test. Read it with an open mind. Except if it is one of those errors in the bible.
Re: Genesis 3vs8-10 How Could Adam & Eve Had Hidden From GOD Their Creator ??? by GoodMuyis(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2017
DAHWAH007:

That verse didn't sound like a test. Read it with an open mind. Except if it is one of those errors in the bible.

What Proof Can you offer to ascertain that it wasnt a test?
If you have any question answer me first before asking
Re: Genesis 3vs8-10 How Could Adam & Eve Had Hidden From GOD Their Creator ??? by Droldnallufepoh: 11:57am On May 20, 2017
DAHWAH007:

You don't even have to leave the "Garden of Even" to demonstrate that the people who concocted these tales (in the words of Lily Munster) "goofed it."

Even if you got past the two contradictory creation myths of Genesis 1 and 2, how do you reconcile having an omniscient and omnipresent god asking questions? Not once. Not twice. Three times (Genesis 3:9, 11 and 13).

And an omniscient god lying while the serpent (literally demonized in many Christian interpretations) tells the truth.

The Bible is completely accurate, except for this part, and that one, and this one too, and few stories that folks should know are only allegories, oh and that part over there, but the rest of it is true---mostly, somewhat.

The Bible is the only book that people believe proves itself simply because the book say so but a closer look shows it infact disproves itself

(1) (Reply)

Very Wealthy Lagos Pastor Bags “best Pastor Of Year” Award / - / Priest Found Guilty Of Grabbing The Breasts Of 87 Year Old Woman!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.