Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Today Is World Book And Copyright Day - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Today Is World Book And Copyright Day (1244 Views)

How To Obtain Copyright In Nigeria / What Is The Difference Between Reviewing A Book And Summarizing A Book? / Nigerian Copyright Commission Seizes Pirated Books Worth N800 Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is World Book And Copyright Day by edunwablog: 10:25am On Apr 23, 2017
The United Nations, Educational and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to pay worldwide tributes to William Shakespeare, Inca Garcilarso De La Vega among others.In 1995, UNESCO decided at a conference in Paris France, that the event will be celebrated on twenty third April every year to mark the anniversary of William Shakespeare and others who died on this date in the 1616.
The celebration was also aimed at encouraging everyone and in particular, young people to discover the pleasure of reading and equally have respect for the irreplaceable contributions of writers.
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/04/today-is-world-book-and-copyright-day.html

Re: Today Is World Book And Copyright Day by ObasanjoQuotes: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Wetin concern me? I'm a Whistle blower

Re: Today Is World Book And Copyright Day by ZombieTAMER: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2017
Nigerian youths hardly read books
Please make out time and read

Believe me
Reading cures zombie 'ism'

(1) (Reply)

Life Of A Naija Hustler ; Lemonade Or Agbalumo, Just Make Juice. / Ask For A Story On Any Topic The Lord Will Give Me Instant Story For You / Her Dead Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.