Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet (1660 Views)

Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! / Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by milkymesh: 11:03am On Apr 23, 2017
If the devil and his hordes of demons are not on earth man's woe would have been limited.
Why did God chose to drive the devil to earth to trouble mankind?
Why was he not chased and restricted to some other planet?
I really needed reasonable answers not some "God's way is mysterious " kinda answer.

Revelation 12:7-12 New King James Version (NKJV)
Satan Thrown Out of Heaven
And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by ademasta(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2017
Because devil has a purpose in this planet
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by felixomor: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2017
After you get the answer for this,
You will then ask why God created devil.....
And then from there another one,

Your questions are just beginning.
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2017
2 dimensions were opened at the time(Spiritual &Physical dimensions). The spiritual heaven and spiritual earth is a sub of both panes. When the devil was cast out of spiritual heaven, he came down to spiritual earth and couldn't find a body to manifest himself that's why he possesed a snake because God sealed the portal to earth for all the spirits. Whoever must leave the spiritual to the physical MUST be born of a woman.
To answer your question one last time, please agree with me that the Devil we fight, same devil on earth is not a physical being but a spirit. The Bible says "We wrestle NOT against flesh and blood but against SPIRITUALITY, POWERS & WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES".
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 23, 2017
I dey watch
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 23, 2017
felixomor:
After you get the answer for this,
You will then ask why God created devil.....
And then from there another one,

Your questions are just beginning.
God created the Devil in other to create balance of power. Its all about positive and negative. You cannot have one thing without the order to compliment it. Without negative- charge, no electricity, without light its darkness & where there is light, shadows lurks around. Without death to a seedling, no life of a plant. If there is no God, there'll be no devil & because there is God, it'll be unjust to deny the existence of the devil because he has the power to. God is just, everyone deserves to live even your worst enemy. That's a lesson to learn.
I believe God has mapped out his plan for the Devil even before the world was created and it is evident in the book of Genesis (topic for another day). The Devil is just dancing shoki to God's tune.
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by felixomor: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2017
beatcoins:
God created the Devil in other to create balance of power. Its all about positive and negative. You cannot have one thing without the order to compliment it. Without negative- charge, no electricity, without light its darkness & where there is light, shadows lurks around. Without death to a seedling, no life of a plant. If there is no God, there'll be no devil & because there is God, it'll be unjust to deny the existence of the devil because he has the power to. God is just, everyone deserves to live even your worst enemy. That's a lesson to learn.
I believe God has mapped out his plan for the Devil even before the world was created and it is evident in the book of Genesis (topic for another day). The Devil is just dancing shoki to God's tune.

God didn't create devil to balance power.
Please take note.

Shalom
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
felixomor:

Please take note.

Shalom
Shalom brother. I believe God knew what will become of the devil before he was created for worship.
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by ScepticalPyrrho: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
felixomor:

Please take note.

Shalom
What did God create the devil for?
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by vaxx: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
the understanding of the Galaxy was not yet known when bible was written. their belief is only limited to earth. if not , bible bogus story about devil rebelling against god to take over its kingdom will have been written with difftrent aproach becuse the writter will know devil has another kingdom to live.

6 Likes

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by Mailthaddeus(m): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
The devil is not human, it's a spirit. It can live in any planet it wants to live.. Travel to Jupitar and invoke him, the idiot will be there to torment u and so on. It works with the human mind, it's always there to lure u to sin, on Earth or in the moon. That is why u can still travel to the moon and Fornicate or commit sin.
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by milkymesh: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
These answers beg the question.
We are all suffering the consequences of the devil's exploits. All are bitter. Millions of tragedies already, millions more are waiting to happen. All works if the devil. All of us are innocent. Why must we bear the brunt. Imagine an earth without the devil. Only chance event and incidences will happen, not any induced by any agent of the devil. Evil will gradually wind to a halt.
Its simply not fair.
Its more like a rich and powerful neighbor directing erosion into your compound or dumping toxic waste in your yard when there exist vacant ownerless plots of land he could have dumped his waste. Then promising to remove the waste at an unspecified date.
Meanwhile, the toxic waste is gradually destroy ing your immunity and continually killing members of your family.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by HCpaul(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Please let's read the Bible with an open mind and let's allow the spirit of God to help us interpret the Scriptures.

The holy Bible says that "In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the earth".

Apart from the heavens (the imaginary worlds), earth is the only substantial planet created by Yahweh.

By default or by order of reason, where did you expect Yahweh to send Satan to Earth of course (the only planet he created in this vast and expanding universe).

1 Like

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by NoWorries7(m): 1:59am On Apr 24, 2017
And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
Matthew:23:12
So we can trample on him...

1 Like

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by dinggle: 5:19am On Apr 24, 2017
because the devil and God is a fragment of man's creating imposed on us to limit and subdue us to a sober state. Think about all the natural gifts we've lost since religion was introduced to Africa. The question we don't ask is does the devil affect insects and animals? Do animals also make heaven? If not why not?

1 Like

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
What did God create the devil for?
Lucifer the morning star, was created to serve and worship the Lord of hosts. When he deviated, he became the devil.
Nothing evil can cone out of God the Father.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Lucifer the morning star, was created to serve and worship the Lord of hosts. When he deviated, he became the devil.
Nothing evil can cone out of God the Father.
Your ignorance baffles me.

Evil was said to have come from Yahweh... except you don't think Yahweh is "God the father".

Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness, I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. (KJV)

Ezekiel 6:10 - And they shall know that I am the Lord, and that I have not said in vain that I will do this evil to them. (KJV)

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:12am On Apr 24, 2017
beatcoins:

Thays just a figment of your imagination.
What we need to know is that God is not the opposite of Devil, and we really need to stop using physicality to equate spirituality.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Where did evil come from?

Evil came from, and comes from a wrong chaneling of desire. Without desire, everything will be automated. Even spirits/angels have desire, how the channel theit desire, energy and talents leafs to good and evil.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Evil came from, and comes from a wrong chaneling of desire. Without desire, everything will be automated. Even spirits/angels have desire, how the channel theit desire, energy and talents leafs to good and evil.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness, I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. (KJV)

Ezekiel 6:10 - And they shall know that I am the Lord, and that I have not said in vain that I will do this evil to them. (KJV)
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by hopefulLandlord: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:

you need the hole-ly spirit to understand what those verses mean
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you need the hole-ly spirit to understand what those verse means
It's more like, I need to remove my commonsense to allow stupid interpretation make sense.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:

No evil, can come out of God almighty.
Most verses in the bible are not to be taken literal, and a lot of things are lost in translation.
God does not and never creates evil, when we deviate from God, evil happens to us.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2017
HopefulLandlord can you see this ^^^
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

No evil, can come out of God almighty.
Most verses in the bible are not to be taken literal, and a lot of things are lost in translation.
God does not and never creates evil, when we deviate from God, evil happens to us.
yea.. yea..

So how do we pick out the correctly written verses?

1 Like

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by hopefulLandlord: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
HopefulLandlord can you see this ^^^

Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 24, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Thays just a figment of your imagination.
What we need to know is that God is not the opposite of Devil, and we really need to stop using physicality to equate spirituality.

You are right. It is wrong to assume information that is not available. I accept my post as a personal view which should not be taken as a reference. I am not an expert in spiritual matters neither was I led by the Holy Spirit (Maybe, not) to reveal such info. Believe at your own risk
Shalom!
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
yea.. yea..

So how do we pick out the correctly written verses?

The problem is most people pick out verses to suit them, and not messages.
Until recently, I would have taken every word in the bibleas like for like, till i decided to chanve my perspective from destination to journey.

The old testament is awash with different cultural jewish era and is a fore runner to the Gospel.
The destination is the Gospel.
Language is cultural, and when you dont have certain things in certain cultures, you try to look for the most similar to fill it in.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2017
beatcoins:
You are right. It is wrong to assume information that is not available. I accept my post as a personal view which should not be taken as a reference. I am not an expert in spiritual matters neither was I led by the Holy Spirit (Maybe, not) to reveal such info. Believe at your own risk
Shalom!

Bros its not personal, no one is an expert in spiritual matters. We are all on a journey with different routes, we all learn from each other.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
God didn't create Devil, because there is no God to begin with.

Why do people praise God, when a person do good things and insult Devil, when a person do bad things. May be they have been indoctrinated by their religion. Everything thing that we do is simply as a result of ourselve and others. When a person do good things, praise only him and others who take part in it. When a person do bad things, tell him he and others(if others also take part) is/are the only responsible for the deeds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

The problem is most people pick out verses to suit them, and not messages.
Until recently, I would have taken every word in the bibleas like for like, till i decided to chanve my perspective from destination to journey.

The old testament is awash with different cultural jewish era and is a fore runner to the Gospel.
The destination is the Gospel.
Language is cultural, and when you dont have certain things in certain cultures, you try to look for the most similar to fill it in.
So, the antecedents should be ignored?

You are the one cherry-picking my friend. How can you not see that? Read the bolded part.
Re: Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
So, the antecedents should be ignored?

You are the one cherry-picking my friend. How can you not see that? Read the bolded part.

Like I said, the old testament (most) was a Jewish journey in preparation for the messiah. Most verses there pertain to either a time or a situation,
The Gospel is for all time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dying Daily To Self: My Spiritual Edibles/makeover / ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. / Book Of James (You are guilty of all even if you break a small part of the law)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.