Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. (1682 Views)

Benefits Of A Divine Encounter / Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil / Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. by MFMRevivalist: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2020
THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY (ON FACEBOOK) PRESENTS : ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL.

TAGGED : 7 NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER.

DATES : APRIL 15TH - 21st 2020.

DAY 1
APRIL 15TH 2020.

----
PRAISE/WORSHIP.

OPENING PRAYER.

TEXT : 1 John 5:14 (KJV) , "And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us."
----
What are Targeted Prayers?

Targeted prayers are prayer points that is directly for the problem affecting a person at that particular point in time.

You see, prayer is a spiritual warfare. and in spiritual warfare; just like Physical battle, it requires different weapons to fight different enemies if victory must be achieved.

Targeted prayers are deeply rooted prayers.

Many are fighting the symptoms of their problems instead of dealing with it from their roots.

There are Surface prayers ( prayers based on what is happening). And there are Deeply Rooted Prayers (prayers based on what has happened that is now causing what is happening). Of which targeted prayers is the second.

Targeted Prayers are prayers that just one of them, passes one hundred other prayer points put together.

Until you pray that one prayer that really concerns your situation, your miracle may never appear.

The more you engage yourself in prayers, the more revelations you'll be getting. But these revelations are not just for Knowledge or for encouragement sake only. But are given in order for you to begin to channel your prayers into different dimensions that would in turn birth your required testimonies.

Please pray this prayer out loud : Every spirit of ignorance, postponing my day of joy, die in the name of Jesus.

I was praying for a sister recently with the purpose of Divine healing. But the spirit keeps taking me to her foundation and thereby redirecting the prayers, instead of it being targeted at her sickness. Meaning--- for God to solve that problem, prayers needs to be targeted at her roots and past life. But thank God she was later healed.

I pray the Lord shall bring you out of every problems caused by your mistakes and that of your parents in Jesus name.

That is how targeted prayers are.

Targeted Prayers is praying for the right thing at the right time.

It is using the right words, confessions, and other spiritual disciplines rightly, in the place of prayer.

Most times why miracles tarries and problems extends even after fervent prayers, is not only because of the powers behind it, but that we haven't really been accurate with our prayers enough.

You can not be praying against a witch, when you are the cause of your problem and then expect it to be answered.

Like wise, you can not expect God to answer your prayer for a car when He knows you urgently need a house at the moment.

Facts about targeted prayers.

1) Low amount of faith can not hinder it : A brother once attended a deliverance programme, where a strange prayer point was raised with a prophetic instruction/action added to it. Although He didn't believe in the prayer, he just prayed it anyways. On getting home, he met his mother wounded and challenging him by asking why did he pray such a prayer... This brother immediately realised his mother was the one who has been behind his problems all this while, due to the content of the prayer he had recently prayed in the church. He then regretted for not having prayed it seriously. But the testimony is that, the prayer worked anyways because it was particularly targeted at the source of his problem.

I pray your legs shall take you to your place of Divine solution in Jesus name.

2) It works according to God's Will : Our text says , "And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us." Meaning--- that for God to answer our prayers, it depends on if what we are asking Him for, is in line with what he wants to do for us at the moment. Thus the need for targeted prayers.

3) It kills the problem from the source : In order for one to be free from epileptic finances, seasonal sicknesses , almost-there syndromes, and constant attacks, it is required that one deals with the cause of these problems once and for all and not the problems itself. Targeted Prayers like I said before, are deeply rooted prayers and therefore would serve this purpose.

How to pray targeted prayers ?

- Accept Jesus.

- Repent from your sins.

- Attend Deliverance programmes/pray Deliverance prayers.

- Make a thorough research on your foundation/background.

- Then with prayers, start addressing them with the informations you have gathered.

- live a Holy and righteous life - Proverbs 15:29

- Let your prayers always meet the requirements of James 5:16.

- Dont be ambiguous with your prayers. Let it be straight and direct. Take each requests or prayer points at a time. Matthew 6:7.

- Don't harbour unforgiveness or grudges in your heart. Matthew 6:12.

What are the signs, or things to look out for, in order to know one is praying targeted prayers?

1) Constant dreams.

2) Spiritual growth.

3) Physical confrontations (this is when the prayers gets too hot for the enemies to bear, and thus they would come and challenge you).

4) Spirit driven life. (Divine direction).

5) Self discovery . ( God will be revealing deep secrets about your life to you).

Bottom line.

Targeted Prayers are needed at all times--- Especially when you can no longer put up with any situation that doesn't please God in your life.

Gone are the days when warfare prayers were scarce as a result of few Deliverance ministries available.

Although there are false prophets deceiving people everywhere now, but that doesn't mean God is no more performing miracles .

In this part of the world, Bread and butter Christianity can not solve our problems. Because all our foundations have been polluted as a result of our idol worshiping ancestors.

Please don't say "I have prayed, but nothing has happened." But instead, ask yourself, "Have I really been praying the right prayers?"...

This question is also applicable to those who has been praying ceaselessly without results.

I pray you shall no more pray in vain in the name of Jesus.

Our prayer rain includes some of these targeted prayers we are talking about. And I pray you shall not be tired as you begin to pray them in Jesus name.

PRAYER RAIN.

1- O God arise, and let your enemies in my life be scattered in the name of Jesus.

2- Arrows flying in this pestilence times, you shall not locate me and my family in the name of Jesus.

3- Arrows of sicknesses and diseases that has been fired into my life, waiting to manifest, be nullified by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

4- O Lord, arise in your power, and give me what I am due for, that is yet to get to me, in the name of Jesus.

5- Powers conspiring against me, at night and in the day, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.

6- Curse of like mother like daughter/like father like son, manipulating my life, break in the name of Jesus. (Demonstrate it)

7- By the power of the anointing, I break every yoke of barreness in the name of Jesus. (Demonstrate it)

8- Satanic animals chasing me in my dreams, in order to kill me, die in the name of Jesus.

9- Mighty man of war, hear my cry, and fight my battles in the name of Jesus.

10- I jump out of every pit of foundational problems in the name of Jesus. (Demonstrate it)

11- In the name of Jesus, I claim the blessings of my generation and I reject the curses attached to it.

12- Evil family patterns affecting my life, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.

13- Foundational Powers, tampering with my stars, your time is up, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.

14- Powers taking my name from one witchdoctor to another, your time is up, be disgraced and die in the name of Jesus.

15- Anyone around me, paying my good with evil, be exposed and disgraced in the name of Jesus.

16- Any witchcraft handkerchief that I have unknowingly used to wipe my face, and has stolen my virtues, return them and catch fire in the name of Jesus.

17- Midnight caterers, feeding me in my dreams, get out of my life in the name of Jesus.

18- I shall not beg from my mates in the name of Jesus.

19- Arrows of untimely death, fired against my life, backfire in the name of Jesus.

20- Tonight! Let the power that divided the red Sea, divide my red Sea in the name of Jesus.

21- My Father, if in any way I have been contributing to my problems, have mercy and deliver me in the name of Jesus.

22- I disconnect my self from every untrusted neighbor living within and around me in the name of Jesus.

23- Powers planning my burial while I am still alive, die in my place in the name of Jesus.

24- Now, for five minutes---Begin to speak in tongues if you can, and if not, just be saying I drink the blood of Jesus.

25-O Lord, Let the trap of the wicked catch them at unawares in Jesus name.

26- No weapon of poverty formed against me and my family shall prosper in the name of Jesus.

27- Dreams of going back to wherever I have been to, or stayed in before, be permanently cancelled by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

28- Troublers of my Israel, the Lord rebuke you in the name of Jesus.

29- Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise and connect me to your word for my life in the name of Jesus.

30- Third hand In my marriage, be cut off by fire in the name of Jesus.

31- I receive grace to do God's Will wholeheartedly in the name of Jesus.

32- My Father, open my eyes to know you better than before in the name of Jesus.

33- O Lord, arise and reveal the mystery of spiritual warfare to me in the name of Jesus.

34- Territorial forces, networking with my household enemies against me, you time is up, die in the name of Jesus.

35- Anything in my life, assigned to hinder these prayers, die in the name of Jesus.

36- Begin to thank God for answered prayers.

37- Plead the blood of Jesus.

GOD BLESS YOU.

YOUR FRIEND IN THE SCHOOL OF PRAYER AND DELIVERANCE --- ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. by STDisReal: 12:49am On Apr 15, 2020
Please, pray for me. I need healing
Re: ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 15, 2020
STDisReal:

God can Heal You.
Re: ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. by MFMRevivalist: 7:17am On Apr 15, 2020
Announcement!!!

Good morning brethren, hope we all slept well.

I know most of us would be surprised at our impromptu online vigil we had last night/this morning. Well, I too didn't expect it. As it came by Holy Ghost inspiration.

But after some prayers and meditation, I'm happy to announce that the online prayer vigil continues until next week Tuesday.

And it has been officially launched to be a "7 NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER" programme.

This isn't just any regular posts that should be read only. Hence, We need to get up by 11/ 12am, to connect and pray the prayers.

For those who didn't participate. The post is still available.

I trust God shall encounter you during this programme in the name of Jesus.
Re: ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. by MFMRevivalist: 7:20am On Apr 15, 2020
STDisReal:

By the Word of God, anything that my heavenly Father has not planted in your life shall be uprooted In Jesus name.
Re: ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. by MFMRevivalist: 7:22am On Apr 15, 2020
DivinePrayer:

God can Heal You.

Yes sir/ma. That is why he/she asked that we "pray" for him/her to be healed. Thus let's do the needful.
Re: ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. by MFMRevivalist: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2020
ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL PROGRAMME.

7 NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER.

DAY 2.

April 16th, 2020.

12 AM.
-----
PRAISE/WORSHIP.

FIRST PRAYER RAIN:
1) O Lord, during this 7 Nights of Divine Encounter, let my prayers get to heaven in the name of Jesus.

2) O Lord, during this 7 Nights of Divine Encounter, encounter me in the name of Jesus.

3) O Lord, during this 7 Nights of Divine Encounter, make me a testifier in the name of Jesus.

4)Anointing of the snail upon my head, dry up by fire in the name of Jesus.

5) I shall not be a casualty in the battle of life in the name of Jesus.

6) My enemies shall not rejoice over me, but I shall rejoice over them in the name of Jesus.

7) Any evil that my placenta has been used for, that is now troubling my life, be nullified by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

cool Tonight, Let every deep secrets of my foundation, be revealed to me in the name of Jesus.

9) Holy Ghost fire, begin to burn, inside me, outside me, and all around me in the name of Jesus.

10) Where my mates are excelling , I shall do better in the name of Jesus.

11) This year, where evil is at the front, I shall be at the back, and vice versa in the name of Jesus.

12) Death, we shall not know ourselves in the name of Jesus.

13) Powers that I have conquered before, that said we shall meet again, shut up and die permanently in the name of Jesus.

14) Holy Ghost, descend upon me and Chase out every strangers in my body in the name of Jesus.

15) Battles that defeated my parents, and wants to defeat me, I am not your candidate , therefore, die in the name of Jesus.

16) Finger of God, arise and fight in my village in the name of Jesus.

17) Father Lord, let the foothold and the seat of the enemy in my life be destroyed completely , in the name of Jesus.

18) O God that killeth, arise and kill every strong man sitting on my glory in the name of Jesus.

19) Blood of Jesus, erase all the legal ground that the enemy has against my life in the name of Jesus.

20) By the blood of Jesus, let every doors opened to the enemies in my life be closed in the name of Jesus.

OPENING PRAYER : LORD WE THANK YOU FOR THE BEGINING OF THIS PROGRAMME, WHERE WE ARE, AND WHERE YOU ARE TAKING US TO , BE THOU EXALTED IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

WE PRAY FOR EVERY ONE THAT SHALL BE CONNECTING TO YOU, THAT YOU ENCOUNTER THEM LIKE NEVER BEFORE IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

LET YOUR BLOOD THAT SPEAKETH BETTER THINGS THAN THAT BLOOD OF ABEL SANCTIFY US TONIGHT, AND MAKE US WORTHY TO STAND BEFORE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

GRANT US GRACE AND MERCY TO PREVAIL OVER THE DEVICES OF THE ENEMIES, OPEN OUR UNDERSTANDING AND TEACH US YOUR WORD, PRAY FOR US, AND PRAY WITH US, AND BE THOU GLORIFIED AT THE END OF IT ALL IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, AMEN.

TEXT : Psalms 11:3 (KJV) - If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
-----

The greatest problems in life are those that has to do with the foundations of men and women. They are very difficult to tackle, but behold, nothing is too hard for God to do, as long as we are willing to take them to Him in prayers.

What is your foundation?
- Your foundation is where you came out from.

- it is your lineage

- it is your ancestry.

- it is your roots.

- it is your parental household.

Looking at the foundation of a building , you can tell if it is a storey building, or a bungalow. And when the foundation is not solid, the building can not stand. Every thing has a foundation and the foundation determines the structure.

Likewise, your foundation is so important that it can determine:

- Your financial situation

- Your marital life.

- The problems you will be facing.

- The progress you will be making.

- The connections you will be getting.

Just as we have generational curses, so do we also have generational blessings.

And these things, just as habits and looks are biologically transfered, they can as well be spiritually transfered at birth.

But the one you will be getting (whether curses or blessings) shall depend on the state of your foundation.

For instance, if you came from an idol worshipping background, it would be hard for you to enjoy your salvation, because the idols would be seeking your worship. One other way to know this is that you may have the idol attached to your name e.g in some parts of the nigeria, some people add--- the god of iron, the god of water , the god of thunder, and the likes to their names.

If you came from a river-rine area and the Marine powers is covenanted with your ancestors, then spirit spouses are inevitable.

If also, anyone from your maternal or paternal side are masqurades carriers, then you would always be chased by those masqurades in the dreams,

If those before you were sickly, you would as well have health issues.

If you came from a polygamous home, womanizing and multiple lovers would be a norm to you,

If you came from an illeterate background, education would be a struggle,

If you came from a family whereby people don't live long, then untimely death would be constantly threatening the life of such a person.

And so on

Trace your roots, examine yourself, what is it that you have been battling for years that hasn't stopped. It can be an habit, sickness, or any form of problems. I want you to stop looking for solution to the problem but try to start seeing if there has been anyone suffering from, or that has suffered from that problem before. If so, then your foundation is polluted.

Some dreams to look out for when the foundation is polluted, are:

- Dreams of going back to the village,

- dreams of seeing dead relatives,

- dreams of finding yourself in a shrine,

- dreams of eating traditional foods, and dancing to traditional songs,

- dreams of being in chains, cages,

- dreams of wearing torn clothes,

- walking bare footed,

- Hair removal,

- Seeing yourself naked,

- being in a war/battle,

- Incest in dreams,

- Snatching of keys from you,

- Unable to cross a river,

- Being in the middle of two roads and unable to decide which way to go,

- dreaming of living an entirely different life in a place you have never been to before in real life,

- dreams of being sexually molested.

- dreams of travelling back in time,

- masqurades pursuing you,

- Someone praying traditionally for you,

- Going back to where you have stayed.

- bowing down to idols,

- Seeing old people in the dream,

- animals chasing you in order to attack you,

- dreams of seeing strange creatures,

- swimming in the dream,

- drinking palmwine in the dream,

- dreams of rags,

- dreams of being in a hut or a very old house,

- dreams of losing things

- dreams of losing your way on a journey,

- dreams of seeing burials, coffins, graveyards,

- dreams of being beaten always

- dreams of cobwebs,

- dreams of always finding yourself in a meeting,

- dreams of night always catching up with you,

- dreams of seeing strange people speaking languages you don't understand,

Etc.

When the foundation of a person is polluted , such a life can not go far.

Examining ones foundation is so important that when treating severe illnesses, even medical doctors always asks the patients involved, of those that has had it in their lineage. In order to know if it can be cured or prevented.

The reason why some problems are not permanently solved most times even after fervent and faith based prayers, is that they are not all targeted at our foundations.

Not all problems are natural. Some are spiritually linked to our ancestry.

Having learnt about targeted prayers yesterday, it is vital for everyone to know that the best Target you can ever aim the arrows of your prayers to, is at your foundation.

Your foundation affects everything about you.

When prayers are targeted at your foundation it affect all other areas of your life, because that is where you came out from.

If you want to cut down a tree, you don't do that by cutting off the branches, but by cutting it from the root.

Your foundation can make you or break you, it can curse or bless you, it can make you rise or fall.

It is so delicate to come out from a faulty foundation, that it affected the ministry of Moses due to the spirit of anger in his generation.

After being born again, the powers that mostly won't let you go are the ones from your foundation, because they know that there's every possibility God can use you to save others in that family.

Prayers are the best way to address our foundations, Whether or not they have been polluted. And I pray as you go into the next section, God shall empower you for victory in Jesus name.

SECOND PRAYER RAIN.

21) Every foundation, constructed by the enemy in my life, be destroyed completely in the name of Jesus.

22) All the words contrary to God's words spoken against me, fall down to the ground and bear no fruit, in the name of Jesus.

23) You the strongman of body, mind, and financial destruction, be bound in the name of Jesus

24) Every battle waged against me by the kingdom of darkness, receive defeat , in the mighty name of Jesus.

25) All the forces of Egypt in my life, rise up against yourselves in the name of Jesus.

26) Every evil source , in my place of birth, be destroyed completely, in the name of Jesus.

27) Every problem that came into my life by personal invitation, depart , in the name of Jesus.

28) Any problem, that has come into my life through my parents, depart in the name of Jesus.

29) Any problem that has come into my life through attacks of satanic agents, depart, in the name of Jesus.

30) All my trapped blessings, be released in the name of Jesus.

31)I release myself from ancestral demonic pollution in the name of Jesus.

32) I release myself from every demonic pollution, emanating from my parents religion in the name of Jesus.

33) I release myself from every demonic pollution, emanating from my past involvement in the name of Jesus.

34) Every evil plantation in my life , come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus! (Lay your hands on your stomach and keep repeating the emphasized area).

35) I cough out and vomit any food eaten from the table of the devil, in the name of Jesus. (Cough them out and vomit them in faith).

36) I drink the blood of Jesus . (Say this 21 times and demonstrate it).

37) (Lay one hand on your head and the other on your stomach or navel and begin to pray like this): Holy Ghost fire, burn from the top of my head to the sole of my feet. Begin to mention every organ of your body; your kidney, liver, intestines, blood, etc. You must not rush at this level , because the fire will actually come and you may start feeling the heat.

38) I cut myself off from every battles attached to my name in the name of Jesus.

39) Every yoke manufacturer, arise, carry your yoke and die , in Jesus name

40) Thank God for answered prayers, and plead the blood of Jesus.

Extra: O Lord, let there be Holy revival outbreak during this pestilence times in the name of Jesus.

CLOSING PRAYER : FATHER, ONCE AGAIN WE THANK YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE, AND VICTORY THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN TO US DURING THIS VIGIL IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

AS YOU HAVE DIRECTED US TO ADDRESS OUR FOUNDATIONS, AND HAVING DONE SO, WE PRAY YOU BREATHE ON ALL OUR PRAYERS IN THE NAME OF JESUS .

LET YOUR HOLY GHOST OVERSHADOW OUR DREAMS, GIVE US THE GRACE TO CONTINUE STRONGER, HELP US TO YIELD TOTALLY TO YOUR HOLY SPIRIT, MAKE US RAPTURE WORTHY, AND CONTINUE TO DWELL AND ABIDE IN US. FOR IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME WE HAVE PRAYED, AMEN.

SHARE THE GRACE AND FELLOWSHIP.

7 TESTIMONY ASSURING HALLELUJAH!!

GOD BLESS YOU.

YOUR FRIEND, IN THE SCHOOL OF PRAYER AND DELIVERANCE --- ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. by MFMRevivalist: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Good morning guys. Am very very sorry for the late posts. But nairaland server (mine over here) has been bad and is therefore giving me problems in posting. Below is day 3 and a pre-package of tonight's edition (day 4) which is specially for those in need of divine healing.

For smooth followership and uninterupted updates, you can join the group on Facebook at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.

God bless you.

DAY 3.

-----

PRAISE / WORSHIP.

OPENING PRAYER : FATHER, WE GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY FOR SENDING YOUR WORD TO US, FOR ALWAYS FIGHTING OUR BATTLES, FOR DELIVERING US FROM SATANIC CAPTIVITIES AND FOR BEING OUR FATHER, ACCEPT OUR THANKS IN JESUS NAME.

AS WE GO INTO YOUR WORD, WE ASK THAT YOU DESCEND AND FILL US WITH YOUR PRESENCE. TAKE ABSOLUTE CONTROL, AND LET YOUR HOLY GHOST OVERSHADOW US IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

MESSAGE TITLE: INHERITED CURSES.

TEXT : Genesis 3:1-19 (KJV) - Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

------THE MESSAGE------

As a result of alot of atrocities that has been committed by those before us, many curses has been laid.

One of which is the one God laid on mankind that brought about the sufferings and hardship being faced in the world today, as stated in our text.

Curses play a very big role in polluting our foundations. They serve as embargoes, limitations, bondages, and chains in the lives of people.

FACTS

1) Until curses are broken, they don't stop working.

2) It can be spiritually transfered at birth.

3) It is no respecter of persons.

4) It affects every one related to the cursed person.

5) It may get old, but it never gets weak.

6) It needs not to be renewed regularly in order for it to continue working.

7) Curses don't have specific time they start working. They can work immediately, or later.

cool They can be futuristic---meaning they can be pre-issued, and may likely be faced by those who never knew anything about it.

9) The weight of afflictions each curses carry is not to be measured by how short or long it was said.

10) Victims of curses can be ignorant of them and still be bearing the consequences at the same time.

Curses are negative utterances made against people, it is the opposite of blessings, it is a bad wish.

Inherited Curses are curses acquired by blood, from our parents/lineage. They are caused by ancestral sins and iniquities.

Please pray this prayer: Evil load of Ancestral sins and iniquities, given to me by reason of blood relation, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

Many of the problems being faced by people today, are as result of curses that has been issued at their foundations.

Some families are cursed with poverty, some with badluck, some with marital issues, some with failing at the edge of their breakthroughs, some with using their own hands to do evil on their own selves, some with dying at a particular age, etc.

As time passes, these curses gets stronger and become known as "Generational Curses."

Curses can be self inflicted or inherited. It can be issued intentionally or unintentional .

How do curses come

about ?

1) By abominable acts : The first Curse ever made against man, came from God, and He did it as a result of man engaging in an abominable act ---when He (the man) ate from the "forbidden-fruit" .

Incest is another example. If in your generation anyone has ever committed incest before, it can bring about Divine punishment. Added to that, other descendants would continue in the act, as it now runs in the blood. In such cases, It takes the mercy of God for those born out of incest to live a stable life.

2) By acts of wickedness : God being angry at the wicked is enough to inflict curses on them. It is not every one who has been a victim of wickedness that is soft-hearted or forgiving enough not to have laid any curses on those that did them evil. In other words, What you may be facing at times may be as a result of "who" you, or someone close to you, has offended that is yet to grant forgiveness.

3) From Parents : Many parents are fond of abusing and raining curses on their children. Little do they know that every word that proceeds out of the mouth of a parent to their children is given very serious attention to, in the spirit realm for approval.

4) By Swearing/oaths : Leviticus 19:12 commands us not to swear or make oaths. As Christians, we need not to prove our innocence to anyone or go into any covenant with anyone to prove our faithfulness. God should be the judge, and the one responsible for that. We just have to make sure of having a clear conscience always. We have been justified by the blood of Jesus (Romans 5:9). And if the situation gets crucial, according to the bible, the knowledge of the truth, shall always set us free (John 8:32).

5) By speaking negative words to oneself : Your words are very powerful. It can have effects not just on others, but on you as well. Ensure to always speak that which edifies.

Can Curses be broken ? --- Yes. Even though it has been in existence before you were born, or that the person who issued it has died, IT CAN STILL BE BROKEN!

But How? :

1) Be a friend of Jesus. (Galatians 3:13-14).

2) Repent from every known and unknown sins.

3) Admit you have a problem.

4) Trace your roots and identify your curse/problem .

5) Address them with prayers. Especially the ones targeted at your foundation.

7) Apply the blood of Jesus.

cool Always Believe and Confess your new identity in Christ by scriptures.

9) Refuse to live below God's standard for your life.

10) Live a Holy Life.

Preventive measures against Curses :

1) Control your tongue : "Death and life are in the power of the tongue..." (Proverbs 18:22). Meaning--- There is power in your words. Power to do good and power to do evil. Use them wisely.

2) Be a Do-gooder : Under no circumstances should you pay evil with evil. People pray for you when you do them good, and some others wish you bad when you do them evil. Sometimes it is those who weren't even directly affected that lays these curses on the offender. So, always do good.

3) Be Offense-Free : make peace with those you have offended.

4) Avoid any form of temptations : Being born again doesn't mean you won't come across temptations, but that you now have the power to overcome them in Christ Jesus. The devil can use anything and anyone to tempt you. At that moment, your decision could make you or break you.

5) Be a prayer addict : The more you pray, the more you know deep about yourself, and the more you get delivered.

6) Know the Word of God; memorize it and always declare His promises for your life.

7) At ALL times, avoid being disobedient to God---through His Voice, through His Word, and through His Will for your life. Remember, this is what brought about the first curse on mankind.

In conclusion,

Those operating under inherited Curses are those paying for what they did not buy and bearing consequences of sins they never committed.

The world is filled with satanic agents who place curses on people with impunity. Curses are placed upon people from several quarters. At the end of the day, the curses manifest in the lives of many people.

However , curses can be turned into blessings. You can deal with generational curses, as well as self inflicted curses, by making up your mind to aggressively pray yourself out of them.

PRAYER RAIN.

1) O Lord, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end in the name of Jesus.

2) By the blood of Jesus, I nullify every self inflicted curses in the name of Jesus.

3) By the blood of Jesus, I nullify every generational curses in my life, in the name of Jesus.

4) Curses issued on me by my parents or anyone around me, be broken in the name of Jesus.

5) Thou power of death, loose your hold in my life in the name of Jesus.

6) Every yoke of poverty, placed upon me by generational curses, be broken by the anointing in the name of Jesus.

7) Ancestral iniquities, responsible for my afflictions, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

cool Every delay not of God, placed on my... (mention your desired area) breakthrough, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.

9) Ancient satanic umbrella, covering my glory, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

10) In the name of Jesus, I am free from the curse of the law, and I enter into the manifestations of the blessings of Grace.

11) Curses in my bloodline, waiting for the time of manifestation in my life, die in the name of Jesus.

12) Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise and send your yoke breaking word to my life in the name of Jesus.

13) By the breaker anointing, I break every evil ties I have with any blood relations in the name of Jesus.

14) I put the cross between me and every Bewitched foundation in the name of Jesus.

15) I use the blood of Jesus to erase every mark of death and hell placed upon me in the name of Jesus.

16) And I replace it with the mark of the Lord Jesus Christ in the name of Jesus.

17) I refuse to die in ignorance in the name of Jesus.

18) O Lord, open my eyes to see through yours, In the name of Jesus.

19) O Lord, open my ears to hear your voice with the heart of obedience in the name of Jesus.

20) O Lord, let all avenues to eat or drink spiritual poisons be closed , in the name of Jesus.

21) I uproot, (pick from the underlisted) from the foundation of my life in the name of Jesus.

- Poison of darkness,

- Ancestral initiation,

- Negative programming,

- Poverty,

- Triangular trap,

- Idol deposit,

- Sexual pollution,

- Witchcraft hatred,

- Spirit of polygamy,

- Cultural bondage,

- Dream harassment,

- Family disgrace,

- Evil imaginations,

- Animal spirit,

- Water domination,

- Pharisees anointing,

- Vagabond bondage,

- Non achievement,

- Elephant and ant spirit,

- Goliath problem,

- Witchcraft cage,

- Blood pollution,

- Spirit of defilement,

- Seed of powerlessness,

- Anointing of the snail,

- unclothedness,

- Poor finishing,

- Curses and spells,

- Familiar spirits,

- Evil patterns,

- Marine covenants,

- Evil padlocks,

- Demonic dogbite,

- Spirit of the dead,

- Vagabond lifestyle,

- Untimely death,

- Marital instability,

- Arrow of frustration,

- Sickness and disease,

- Violent death,

- Abnormal behaviour,

- Uncontrollable anger,

- Mental blackout,

- Strange voices,

22) I cut myself off, from evil tribal spirit and curse in the name of Jesus.

23) I cut myself off, from every territorial spirit and curse In the name of Jesus.

24) Holy Ghost fire, purge my life in the name of Jesus.

25) I claim my complete Deliverance from the spirit of ...(mention those things you do not desire in your life) in Jesus name.

26) I break the hold of any evil power over my life in the name of Jesus.

27) O God arise, and glorify yourself in this pandemic in the name of Jesus.

28) I shall not get tired of praying in the name of Jesus.

29) Powers assigned to stop me from receiving my testimonies in this programme, die in the name of Jesus.

30) Thank God for answered prayers and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus.

CLOSING PRAYER : FATHER WE THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING, AND WHAT YOU WILL STILL DO IN THE NAME OF JESUS .

WE THANK YOU FOR THE TESTIMONIES THAT HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO US, WE THANK YOU FOR SEEING US THROUGH ANOTHER WONDERFUL NIGHT OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER, MAY YOUR NAME BE HIGHLY EXALTED IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

AS WE GO TO BED NOW, LET YOUR HOLY GHOST OVERSHADOW US, ASSIGN YOUR ANGELS TO WATCH OVER US, AND LET EVERY POWER ASSIGNED TO ATTACK US IN OUR SLEEP, DIE IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORD UPON OUR LIVES IS FOREVER SETTLED. FOR JESUS MIGHTY NAME WE HAVE PRAYED, AMEN.

7 VICTORIOUS HALLELUJAH!!!

GOD BLESS YOU.

GOD BLESS YOU.

SHALOM.

ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL.

7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER PROGRAMME.

DAY 4. (SPECIALLY FOR THOSE IN NEED OF DIVINE HEALING)

PART ONE OF TONIGHT'S SERVICE.

- WATER SESSION:

CONFESSION : PSALM 91 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust:

his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Amen.

PART 1 A

Fill up a CLEAN bottle (or bottles) with CLEAN water.

After which before praying on it, you drop it and first pray on your hands by bringing it closer to your mouth and saying profusely - Holy Ghost, purge my hands in the name of Jesus (For some minutes).

After that, lay your right hand only on your chest and then praying thus : Holy Ghost, purge my heart in the name of Jesus. (Also for some minutes, don't rush).

Lastly, move that right hand to your head, and the left to your chest and pray thus : Holy Ghost, purge my life in the name of Jesus. (For some minutes also).

PART 1 B

Now to go and take your water and pray the following on it.

- Blood of Jesus sanitize this water in the name of Jesus.

- Blood of Jesus, sanctify this water, in the name of Jesus.

- Blood of Jesus mix with every particle of this water in the name of Jesus.

- Spirit of God, move upon this water in the name of Jesus.

- O God send your angel that troubled the pool of Bethsaida to come and trouble this water now in the name of Jesus.

- Holy ghost fire incubate this water in the name of Jesus.

- Whatever I shall use this water for, shall bring testimonies in the name of Jesus,

PART 1 C.

Now make these declarations upon the water as you raise it up with your right hand saying:

As I lift up this water to the heavens now, Father breath on it and let your spirit flow into it,

After of order of Jesus Christ let it become the living water,

Let this water bring revival, deliverance, miracles, healings and perform wonders to the glory of God in the name of Jesus,

By your Living Word O Lord, let this water begin to manifest all the divine ministries of water in the name of Jesus,

(Now begin to shake it)

As I begin to shake this water now let it be converted to all I have prayed for it to be, let It be converted, let it be converted, let it be converted, let it be converted into an instrument of the most High God in the name of Jesus.

Henceforth !!! this water cease to be an ordinary water,

It is anointed,

As I have decreed so shall it be in the name of the Father, the Son, and of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name, Amen.

DONE OPEN IT YET, JUST GO AND KEEP IT IN A SAFE PLACE, I SHALL BE PRAYING FINALLY ON IT TONIGHT AND GIVING SOME PROPHETIC INSTRUCTIONS CONCERNING IT.

Anticipate in Prayers.

God bless you.

SHALOM.
Re: ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. by MFMRevivalist: 12:22am On Apr 19, 2020

DAY 4. (Specially for those in need of Divine Healing).

For those who missed the first part of tonight's service this afternoon, here it is below.

PART ONE OF TONIGHT'S SERVICE.

- WATER SESSION:

CONFESSION : PSALM 91 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust:

his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Amen.

PART 1 A

Fill up a CLEAN bottle (or bottles) with CLEAN water.

After which before praying on it, you drop it and first pray on your hands by bringing it closer to your mouth and saying profusely - Holy Ghost, purge my hands in the name of Jesus (For some minutes).

After that, lay your right hand only on your chest and then praying thus : Holy Ghost, purge my heart in the name of Jesus. (Also for some minutes, don't rush).

Lastly, move that right hand to your head, and the left to your chest and pray thus : Holy Ghost, purge my life in the name of Jesus. (For some minutes also).

PART 1 B

Now to go and take your water and pray the following on it.

- Blood of Jesus sanitize this water in the name of Jesus.

- Blood of Jesus, sanctify this water, in the name of Jesus.

- Blood of Jesus mix with every particle of this water in the name of Jesus.

- Spirit of God, move upon this water in the name of Jesus.

- O God send your angel that troubled the pool of Bethsaida to come and trouble this water now in the name of Jesus.

- Holy ghost fire incubate this water in the name of Jesus.

- Whatever I shall use this water for, shall bring testimonies in the name of Jesus,

PART 1 C.

Now make these declarations upon the water as you raise it up with your right hand saying:

As I lift up this water to the heavens now, Father breath on it and let your spirit flow into in,

After of order of Jesus Christ let it become the living water,

Let this water bring revival, deliverance, miracles, healings and perform wonders to the glory of God in the name of Jesus,

By your Living Word O Lord, let this water begin to manifest all the divine ministries of water in the name of Jesus,

(Now begin to shake it)

As I begin to shake this water now let it be converted to all I have prayed for it to be, let It be converted, let it be converted, let it be converted, let it be converted into an instrument of the most High God in the name of Jesus.

Henceforth !!! this water cease to be an ordinary water,

It is anointed,

As I have decreed so shall it be in the name of the Father, the Son, and of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name, Amen.

DONT OPEN IT YET, JUST GO AND KEEP IT IN A SAFE PLACE, I SHALL BE PRAYING FINALLY ON IT AT THE END OF THE MESSAGE AND GIVING SOME PROPHETIC INSTRUCTIONS CONCERNING IT.

----- TONIGHT'S SERVICE ----
PRAISE/WORSHIP.

OPENING PRAYER : FATHER WE THANK YOU FOR A TIME LIKE THIS IN YOUR PRESENCE, ANOTHER NIGHT OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER, AND ONE SPECIALLY SET ASIDE FOR THE MANIFESTATION OF YOUR DIVINE HEALING POWER, TO YOU ALONE BE PRAISED.

AS WE ARE CONNECTING TO YOU THROUGH OUR VARIOUS MOBILE DEVICES TONIGHT, PLEASE MEET US AT THE POINT OF OUR NEEDS IN JESUS NAME.

LET ANYONE WITH SICKNESSES AND DISEASES BE HEALED, LET THEM BE MADE WHOLE, AND LET THEIR SOULS BE TOUCHED FOR A DIVINE TRANSFORMATION IN JESUS NAME.

HUMBLE US O LORD, AND LET YOUR WORD RICHLY DWELL IN OUR HEARTS, IN JESUS NAME WE HAVE PRAYED, AMEN.

MESSAGE TITLE : SATANIC SPONSORED INFIRMITIES.

TEXT : Luke 9:42 (KJV) - And as he was yet a coming, the devil threw him down, and tare him. And Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child, and delivered him again to his father.

----

NOTE: For those new to the word "Infirmity or infirmities" it is simply another word for sicknesses and diseases or any form of health issues.

Sicknesses and diseases has always been one of the major ways through which the devil afflicts people.

They originated from sin, as God never made provision for healing, medicines, or medical facilities in his work of creation, because the original divine nature of man was above sicknesses and diseases.

But anyways, infirmities came into existence and ever since, man has been battling with different health issues in other to stay alive.

I pray as we go further, the Lord shall deepen our understanding in Jesus name.

When a problem is discovered, solution is near. Knowing this, the devil restrategises and inflicts people with infirmities that are beyond medical science, and can not be detected, talk more of being treated.

What am saying is this; NOT ALL SICKNESSES/DISEASES ARE NATURAL.

How is this true?

- When it can not be medically detected.

- When the sick person/victim is not responding to any form of treatment/medicines.

- When it usually feels like there's something moving in the person's body but can not be seen.

- Even when some are detected, and treated, it still doesn't go away.

- When it comes and go.

- When it can not be traced to anyone in the person's root/lineage. But it just happened.

- When it brings symptoms that can not be traced to any existing sickness.

- When the effects or pains being felt by the victim is unbelievable to people.

- When it develops into an abnormal wound.

- When a doctor or any healer confesses that they haven't seen or come across such case before.

- Therefore they begin to recommend the victim to other specialists.

- When a doctor admits it is SPIRITUAL.

- When it worsens to the extent that the victim is taken from one hospital to the other, and then medically rejected, and then taken from one native doctor to the other, and also later rejected, and then even, taken from one Church to the other but the Pastor/minister may get confused, and in some cases the family members starts abandoning the person one by one.

- When money has been wasted on it.

- WHEN EVERYBODY AGREES THAT IT IS ONLY GOD THAT CAN SAVE SUCH A PERSON.

For this reason I pray for you, that the powers planning to give you problems that is bigger than you, problems that will waste efforts, time, money and that will kill you slowly, shall die before you finish saying amen in the mighty name of Jesus.

So, having stated all this facts, it is relatable and sensible to say that NOT ALL SICKNESSES AND DISEASES ARE NATURAL BUT SPIRITUAL.

If then it is spiritual, where does it come from and how?

Let's start from the ---> Where:

The bible already made us to understand that everything good is Divine and that everything God created is good. Therefore it can not come from God. His plans towards us are of good and not of evil. (Jeremiah 29:11).

If then it is not from God, where is it from? It us from the devil.

You see, there are only two forces in existence, and that is Light and Darkness. So eventually if something is not from light which is GOD, it can only be from darkness which is the Devil . And that is why such ailments are called "SATANIC SPONSORED INFIRMITIES"

Thank you Jesus!

Now moving on to the next question-- HOW does the devil inflict people with these infirmities? --He does so by firing evil arrows into people's lives.

That is why even the Yoruba part of Nigeria call's severe sickness cases "Offa" (also meaning arrow). Indicating it as a cause for strange sicknesses.

These satanic arrows are distributed by the devil's Witchcraft agents located in different environments.

They can be fired directly (but spiritually and sometimes through dreams) or Indirectly through Charms planted in different places for people to come in contact with.

When fired, these arrows locate their targets and becomes evil spirits / demons that will now be causing infirmities in the body of the person. Furthermore, when we read bible passages like Matthew 12:22, Luke 6:18, 8:2, 8:36, and 9:42 ; we would understand that many of these sicknesses and diseases are demons in disguise that has entered like arrows into the lives of people in order to afflict their health. That is why as a spiritual operating Christian you don't pray away headache, instead you cast the "spirit" of headache out of your life. Likewise all other things that is not making you enjoy your heàlth---there is a spirit behind them.

I pray spiritual ignorance shall die in your life in the name of Jesus.

Arrows can work immediately or work later. That is why a prayer point says " Arrows fired into my life, waiting for their days of manifestations, die in the name of Jesus."

So you can be carrying an evil arrow about and still not know.

Even so, the Lord shall set them ablaze in the name of Jesus.

Looking at it as an equation, it could be balanced as---The devil ; being the manufacturer of the infirmities-- Witchcraft agents; his distributors --spiritual arrows ; the packages of the infirmities --- Demons/evil spirits; the infirmities itself.

Moreover, Knowing how wise the devil is, one thing to also take note of about satanic sponsored infirmities is that it doesn't always comes as a strange sickness, but at times it could start as an headache, malaria, or fever. It could even be just a small injury that the devil would later expand into something big.

I pray regardless of his strategies , they shall not prosper in your life in the name of Jesus.

How to deal with SSI (satanic sponsored infirmities)

1) Give your life to Jesus.

2) Thorough repentance.

3) Live a fasted life.

4) pray always.

5) Live a holy life.

When sicknesses and diseases are in place, A person can neither be happy or strong. Nothing seems valuable or worth living for at that moment. Only the health is priority.

Nevertheless, lack of prayers is the reason for the excess amount of Christians that are in hospitals today .

As you go into this prayer session, The Great Physician Of Heaven shall heal you of every satanic sponsored infirmities in the name of Jesus.

PRAYER RAIN.

1) Thank God for revealing this to you.

2) Confess your sins one after the other and ask for forgiveness.

3) Call on the blood of Jesus 7times to avail for you.

4) Wash yourself in the pool of the blood of Jesus

5) begin to say I drink the blood of Jesus.

6) Take authority over every powers of your environment.

7) Ask for the grace to pray all these prayers as God wants you to.

cool I put on arrow-proof garment in the name of Jesus (demonstrate it)

cool Call on the Holy Ghost fire 21times and ask it to fall on you.

9) My head, reject bewitchment in the name of Jesus.

10) My life, reject evil arrows in the name of Jesus.

11) O Lord, by your power, reveal the secret of my life to me in the name of Jesus.

12) O Lord, deliver me from sins that bring about satanic arrows into my life in the name of Jesus.

13) Anything in my life, chasing my helpers away, die in the name of Jesus.

14) I shall not hangup on God's call for my life in the name of Jesus.

15) Arrows manipulating my destiny to the wrong direction, die in the name of Jesus .

16) Holy Ghost refining fire, refine my life to God's standard in the name of Jesus.

17) O God arise and set me ablaze for you in the name of Jesus.

18) O God arise and make me too hot for the enemies to handle in the name of Jesus.

19) O God arise and make me too hot for any evil arrows to penetrate in the name of Jesus.

20) I shall not disappoint God in the name of Jesus.

21) Opportunity wasting arrows, assigned against my life, backfire in the name of Jesus.

22) Blood of Jesus, overshadow every evil blood in my body in the name of Jesus.

23) Inherited infirmities in my life, die in the name of Jesus

24) By the Blood of Jesus, from today, I and my loved ones begin to live above every forms of sicknesses and diseases, whether physical or spiritual, in the name of Jesus.

25) Thank God for answered prayers, and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus.

Now bring out your bottle of water and say Amen to this prayers.

FATHER WE THANK YOU FOR THE CREATION OF WATER, AND FOR GIVING IT TO MANKIND, WE THANK YOU FOR THE REVIVING POWER YOU HAVE GIVEN TO IT, WE THANK YOU FOR THE SUPERNATURAL WORKS YOU HAVE USED IT FOR AND THE ONES YOU ARE STILL USING IT FOR, BE THOU GLORIFIED IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

WE PRAY THAT AS WE CONCLUDE THIS SERVICE, LET EVERY WATER RAISED UP THIS MORNING RECEIVE DIVINE TOUCH IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

LET EVERY PRAYERS AND DECREES THAT HAS BEEN MADE UPON IT BE ESTABLISHED AND MANIFESTED. LET THIS WATER HEAL, DELIVER, SAVE, REVIVE, EMPOWER, WORK MIRACLES AND SERVE EVERY PURPOSE THAT SHALL BRING GLORY TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

LET THIS WATER BECOME FIRE AND A TERROR TO THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS .

AND AS WE GO TO BED NOW FATHER LET YOUR HOLY GHOST OVERSHADOW US, LET EVERY HEALING AND TESTIMONIES GOTTEN FROM TONIGHT'S ENCOUNTER BE PERMANENT, WE COVER ALL OUR PRAYERS WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST, LET THE ANOINTING THAT BREAKETH EVERY YOKE BREAK EVERY YOKE OF THE PANDEMIC BEING FACED IN THE WORLD, THANK YOU JESUS, GLORY BE TO YOUR HOLY NAME, IN JESUS MATCHLESS UNSTOPPABLE POWERFUL NAME WE HAVE PRAYED , AMEN.

Prophetic Instructions For The Water : Don't keep it carelessly,

Don't use it purposelessly,

Don't idolise it but see it as a channel of God's power,

Always use it with faith,

Just few drops is okay when you want to mix it with any other water or liquid.

Careful of who lays hands on it,

21 TESTIMONY RECEIVING HALLELUJAH.

GOD BLESS YOU.

YOUR FRIEND, IN THE SCHOOL OF PRAYER AND DELIVERANCE--- ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

SHALOM.

7NODE CONTINUES TOMORROW BY GOD'S GRACE. PLEASE STAY CONNECTED.
Re: ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. by MFMRevivalist: 8:37am On Apr 19, 2020
Good morning beloved. God bless you. Enjoy your Sabbath in the presence of God.
Re: ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. by MFMRevivalist: 1:03am On Apr 20, 2020
ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL

7 NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER PROGRAMME.

DAY 5.
----

PRAISE / WORSHIP (AS LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT)

OPENING PRAYER: FATHER WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR AWESOME POWER UPON THIS PROGRAMME. WE THANK YOU FROM DAY ONE OF IT , UNTIL NOW AND HEREAFTER. WE PRAISE YOU FOR THE DIVINE MANIFESTATIONS WE HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING AS A RESULT OF EVERY ENCOUNTERS WE ARE HAVING WITH YOU. WE SAY TO YOU ALONE RETURN ALL THE GLORY.

AS WE GO INTO ANOTHER NIGHT OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER, ENCOUNTER US AFRESH, FILL US UP WITH YOUR SPIRIT, WIPE AWAY OUR TEARS, DO THE IMPOSSIBLE IN OUR LIVES AND USE US AS INSTRUMENTS OF YOUR GLORY IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AMEN.

TEXT : Psalms 74:20
Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.

MESSAGE TITLE : MY HEAD, REJECT BEWITCHMENT!!!
-----

Your head is the symbol of your glory and the carrier of your blessings. It is as well the most important part of the body. Once the head is removed from anything, the body will be ugly, useless, powerless, and lifeless.

The main thing the devil is after in the lives of people is their glories. Which in order for him to get, he does through something called BEWITCHMENT.

Beloved, bewitchment can enter through any means into someones life, but the target is always the glory.

I pray, The Lord God shall re-shapen our lives, as we go deeply into tonight's message in Jesus name.

What is BEWITCHMENT?

Bewitchments are spells, enchantments, divinations, charms, sorcery, magic, and all sorts of satanic devices made against people in order to initiate them into the kingdom of darkness whether knowingly or unknowingly.

Ever since the devil has succeeded in introducing sin into the life of man, the world has been nothing but wicked.

Brethren, we are living in a world where ; if God should open our eyes, we would see that almost everything and everyone around us has been Bewitched.

We are living in the times where you need to be extremely careful of wherever you buy things from, because that trader/marketplace might just be a satanic agent initiating people through their goods.

Foundations of houses and lands has been polluted with different charms, thereby engaging the occupants in series of battles.

I have seen well-to-do people that ever since they moved into a new house, they lost everything they once had and even the lives of their family members at the process.

Some hair stylists now, instead of properly disposing all hairs that has fallen off from their customers head at the end of the day, they gather them and take them to witch doctors in order to steal people's virtues.

As if that is not enough, especially in Nigeria here, in most T-Junctions every morning precisely (including cities), sacrifices are placed there.

A mother was washing the school uniform of her son one day and she found a finger in his pocket. being very shocked, she called the small boy and asked where he got such a thing from. he, also was dumbfounded, but explained that someone gave him candy (stick sweet) in school during the break period and he forgot to eat it, while having kept it in his pocket until when his mother had checked it ; Which has now become the finger of a human being. Assuming that child has licked that sweet, he would have been initiated into witchcraft at his young age, and a human finger would have been in his stomach.

I pray the enemies that can not get you, but wants to get your children and use them against you, shall die in the name of Jesus.

So, we need to be very careful of--What we eat, where we go, whom we mingle with, as well as caution those around us about the devices of the enemies.

The devil has planted territorial forces in every environment incharge of bewitching people.

Many don't know how but they just find themselves attending meetings in their dreams.

I see you coming out of such situation in Jesus name.

The reason why almost everything man associates himself with, is now bewitched, is because the devil knows that not everyone would want to get initiated into his kingdom, therefore he bewitches things around us, that he knows we may not be able to do without, in order to strategically initiate people into evil associations.

The devil is powerful, but his power is all about strategies. Once you can understand this, victory is guaranteed.

God opened my eyes some time ago about a woman selling provisions in my environment, that has bewitched all what she sells, in order to be stealing and adding people's virtues to hers, so that her market will be booming. This is a woman that almost everyone can not do without buying something from, and not that she's the only one selling in that street. If such a person isn't exposed, only God knows what would later become of her customers.

I pray you shall not eat from the pot of your enemies in the name of Jesus.

Alot of people has been blindly initiated into evil covenants and are working for the devil without knowing.

Some grown up people can't help it, but they just can't stop bedwetting.

Some, at a certain hour of the day, they start misbehaving; scratching their heads and wanting to remove their clothes

Arrows of madness fired into your life, shall backfire in the name of Jesus.

Even as a righteous believer and a business person, you have to be careful and spiritually alert for customers not to use bewitched money, that will bring down your business, to purchase things from you.

In some organizations (factories precisely) you'd see workers boasting of how long they have been working there. 8yrs, 10yrs etc , with nothing tangible to show for it. In companies like that, you get paid like someone who isn't receiving any salary. Not because the money is not enough, but because you can not precisely give account for how you spent it at the end of every month.

Before we continue, please i want you to pray these two prayers aggressively.

-Thou curse of working like an elephant and eating like an ant, tying down my finances, break by fire in the name of Jesus.

- Powers collecting my money, before it gets to me, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.

When bewitchment is in place; there will be stagnancy, limitation, dissapointments, nightmares, failures , disfavours, and so on.

You can be bewitched through food, sex, ungodly discussions, parties, etc.

A university student once followed an aristo (older man) home, to have fun with him. When they got to the room, she had already stripped herself naked on the bed waiting, and the man had also gone to the bathroom to freshen up. but instead of him coming out, a big python came out and had sex with the sister. Ever since then, her life turned upside down . She began getting lean, dull, and always sleepy in classes until she went for Deliverance.

I pray you shall not put yourself in trouble in the name of Jesus.

Powers assigned to connect you to an agent of darkness shall fall down and die in the name of Jesus.

How do bewitchments come about?

1) By birth : This is when you have a polluted foundation, evil inheritance, evil family patterns, generational curses, idol worshippers, and marine covenants in your background. Being born in such a family automatically gets you Bewitched.

2) Through dreams : Eating in the dreams, sex, and repeating anything you have done or going back to wherever you have been to in real life.

3) Witchcraft encounters : When we remove "be" from the word "bewitch" what remains is --- Witch. So meeting witches alone and doing anything with them can get you Bewitched. They can be amongst your friends, families or even neighbors and those around you. But you can only discover them if you are fervent in prayers and Abiding in Christ.

It is a pity that sunning clothes outside is now a risk in some neighborhoods. Not because of stealing, but that your clothes may be used for something evil within the hours of the night before the morning.

This is a very serious matter.

How to come out of bewitchment--->

1) Accept Jesus into your life.

2) Repent from every sinful ways of yours.

3) Make your ways right with anyone you have issues with.

4) Go for Deliverance.

5) Live a holy life.

How to avoid getting bewitched ---->

1) Be prayerful .

2) Pay attention to your dreams.

3) Be satisfied with what you have.

4) Trust no one.

5) Avoid doing business with a particular person or at a particular place for over a long period of time.

6) Surround yourself with Godly people.

7) Get busy for God .

cool Deal with your weakness --- food, overtalking, womanizing, partying, nightlife, gossiping, bad habits, etc.

9) Always run away from anything that appears sinful .

10) Love God with all your heart.

11) Do good to all people and at all times.

12) Mind the friends you keep.

After the order of this message, I pray your head shall reject bewitchment in the name of Jesus.

PRAYER RAIN.

CONFESSION : NUMBERS 23:23 : "SURELY THERE IS NO ENCHANTMENT AGAINST JACOB, NEITHER IS THERE ANY DIVINATION AGAINST ISRAEL: ACCORDING TO THIS TIME IT SHALL BE SAID OF JACOB AND OF ISRAEL, WHAT HATH GOD WROUGHT!"

Please engage in another praise and worship before praying.

1) Every problem in my life, that originated from witchcraft, receive Divine instant solution, in the name of Jesus.

2) All damages done to my life by witchcraft, be repaired, in the name of Jesus.

3) Every blessing, confiscated by witchcraft spirits, be released, in Jesus name.

4) Every witchcraft power, assigned against my life and marriage, receive ... (Pick from the under listed) , in the name of Jesus.
- the thunder and lightning of God.
- hail and fire mixed with the blood of the Lamb.
- unbearable heat.
- destruction.
- failures.
- consecrated acid-destroying flood.
- raging fire-continuous plagues.
- confusion.

5) I loose myself from any power of witchcraft, in Jesus name.

6) Every power of witchcraft, gathered against my destiny prosperity, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

7) Every witchcraft pot, working against me, I bring the judgement of God upon you, in the name of Jesus.

cool Every witchcraft pot, using remote control against my health , break into pieces , in Jesus name.

9) Witchcraft opposition, receive the rain of affliction , in the name of Jesus.

10) You the spirit of witchcraft attack and familiar spirits fashioned against me, die, in the name of Jesus.

11) I receive my integrity from the hands of household witchcraft in the name of Jesus.

12) I break the power of the occult, witchcraft and familiar spirits , over my life, in the name of Jesus.

13) In the name of Jesus, I break loose from all evil curses, chains , spells , jinxes, bewitchments, witchcraft or sorcery which may have been put upon me in the name of Jesus.

14) Thou thunder of God, locate and dismantle the throne of witchcraft in my household , in Jesus name.

15) Every seat of witchcraft in my household , roast with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

16) Every altar of witchcraft in my household, roast , in the name of Jesus.

17) Thou thunder of God, scatter the foundation of witchcraft in my household beyond redemption, in the name of Jesus.

18) Every stronghold of refuge of my household witches, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

19) Every hiding place and secret place of witchcraft in my family, be exposed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

20) Every local and international witchcraft network of my household witches, be shattered to pieces in the name of Jesus.

21) Every communication system of my household witches, be frustrated , in the name of Jesus.

22) Thou terrible fire of God, consume the means of transportation of my household witchcraft, in the name of Jesus.

23) Every agent, ministering at the altar of witchcraft in my household, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus .

24) Thunder and fire of God, locate the storehouses and strongrooms of any household witchcraft, harbouring my blessings and pull them down, in the name of Jesus.

25) Any witchcraft curse, working against me, be revoked by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

26) Every decision, vow and covenant of household witchcraft, affecting me, be nullified by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

27) I destroy with the fire of God, every weapon of witchcraft used against me in Jesus name.

28) Any material taken from my body and now placed on a witchcraft altar, roast by the fire of God, in Jesus name.

29) I reverse every witchcraft burial, fashioned against me in the name of Jesus.

30) Every trap, set for me by witches, begin to catch your owners, in Jesus name.

31) Powers in my environment, caging the glories of people, through bewitchment, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.

32) Witchcraft in my home, be exposed and disgraced in the name of Jesus.

33) Thank God for answered prayers and plead the blood of Jesus.

CLOSING PRAYERS

THANK YOU LORD FOR SEEING US THROUGH ANOTHER ENCOUNTER WITH YOU, AND FOR MAKING US BENEFICIARIES OF YOUR DELIVERANCE GRACE, ACCEPT OUR THANKS IN JESUS NAME.

WE COVER ALL OURS PRAYERS WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. HENCEFORTH, LET ALL OUR HEADS REJECT BEWITCHMENT, LET THE HEAD OF THE NATIONS REJECT BEWITCHMENT, AND LET YOUR CHURCH REJECT BEWITCHMENT IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER. IN JESUS NAME , WE HAVE PRAYED, AMEN .

SHARE THE GRACE AND FELLOWSHIP .

SHOUT AS MANY HALLELUJAH AS YOU CAN.

GOD BLESS YOU.

YOUR FRIEND, IN THE SCHOOL OF PRAYER AND DELIVERANCE--- ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

7NODE CONTINUES TOMORROW.

STAY CONNECTED .

SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. by MFMRevivalist: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Good morning brethren.
God Bless you.

Please ensure to stay connected for tonight's vigil.

Shalom.
Re: ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. by MFMRevivalist: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL

7 NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER PROGRAMME.

DAY 6.
----

PRAISE / WORSHIP (AS LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT)

OPENING PRAYER: FATHER WE THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER DIVINE APPOINTMENT WITH YOU TONIGHT. TOUCH US BY YOUR AWESOME POWER. AND REFRESH YOUR DELIVERANCE GRACE UPON US, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

TEXT : John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

MESSAGE TITLE :WHEN THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN FROM YOU .
-----
The devil is the thief that has come to steal, to kill, and to destroy.

But tonight, we shall be considering his stealing mission.

Beloved, the devil is the greatest enemy of man. He is the reason for sin and every problems it has brought into the world today.

He is hell-bent on destroying mankind. Although he can not do this at once, that is why he has a procedure for it---Which is Stealing, Killing, and eventually Destroying.

You see, just as we have physical robbers, so do we also have spiritual robbers. These spiritual robbers are the ones responsible for helping the devil fulfill his stealing mission on earth.

Who do they steal from?
They steal from man.

What do they steal?
Unlike physical robbers that steals money and properties, these ones are into stealing people's blessings, opportunities, dreams, peace, joy, love, and altogether-- virtues.

When do they operate?
They can operate at anytime but depending on how vulnerable the target is spiritually. As in, the weaker you are spiritually, the higher their chances of stealing from you.

How do they operate ?
As we already know, they operate spiritually.

Having learnt this, you may want to ask, "who are these spiritual robbers?" ---- well, they can be anyone within and around you ; that hates your happiness, doesn't mean well for you, or is into the business of adding people's own to theirs. They can as well be spiritual beings.

I pray that through this message, The Lord shall enlighten us in the name of Jesus.

Where precisely are these spiritual robbers located?

Again, the mode of operations of physical robbers, differs from that of spiritual robbers. The physical robbers go to their victims to attack and rob them. But the spiritual ones stays in strategic locations in order to hijack blessings from people.

I pray the Lord shall arrest your hijackers in the name of Jesus.

These locations are as follows :

1) Junctions : As a result of the satanic rituals being made in T-Junctions, alot of satanic evil spirits has been invoked into such places. And amongst the wickedness they do, spiritual robbery is one of them.

2) Cold Church areas : When a Church is constantly on fire, the enemies in that place would be in trouble. But when it is cold, the opposite happens. Some satanic agents are so bold that they don't just stay in areas of some churches, but they also go as far as staying in their entrances and even further inside the churches. These agents are specially positioned there to hinder the power of God and to steal the little blessings the members are receiving from the services they offer to God. Until Revival happens in such a Church, she would continue to be a victim of satanic spiritual robbery attacks. Do you sometimes wonder why after praying series of prayers and offering services to God in a church you attended, it still seems as if God is not blessing you? Well, one of the reasons is that it could be there are some spiritual robbers, robbing worshippers of their blessings in that place and thus prayers needs to be targeted at that direction.

3) Market places : The market place is one of the most abnormal place in the world. The living , and spirit beings trade there. I mean open-markets to be specific and not stores or malls. It is not all what you see there that are what they seem to be. Some are another thing entirely if God should open your eyes. Some food items are already spoilt but with evil powers, their appearances can be manipulated/changed. Some are standing upside down selling things ---these are witches. Some people that are also selling are having horns and claws--- these are demonic creatures. But they are all dressed as normal human beings doing trade. Brethren, We need to be extreemly careful about the markets we chose to buy from and in addition, very prayerful. Many of those in market places and even street retailers are satanic agents bewitching people and stealing from them.

May the Almighty expose them in the name of Jesus.

4) Gates/Entrances : Just as we have physical Gates and entrances to places, so do we also have them in the spirit realm. Moreso, these spiritual Gates may be in that same exact location of the physical gate/entrance or anywhere else. However, spiritual robbers operate's there and the human spiritual robbers could plant charms in that place in order to rob people of their blessings.

5) Bus-stops : As a result of the taking-off and alighting of commercial vehicles in Bustops , and the excess amounts of people in such places, spiritual robbers finds it very lucrative to steal there. This is amongst the locations they share in common with physical robbers.

People can also steal spiritually form you by bewitching gifts, food items, seeking to know your secrets, planting charms on the way for you, and so on.

Dreams to look out for, when the enemy has stolen from you :

1) Losing your shoes or walking bare-footed : This one relates to your marital life.

2) Being naked : This one is purposed to bring shame.

3) Going back to work in your workplace in the dream : This means Spiritual bondage or slavery.

4) Barbing or cutting of hair : Meaning virtues has been stolen or being robbed of your glory.

5) Going back to a school you have finished from or stopped attending: signifies the spirit of backwardness. but in most cases, that the owner of the school is not clean. Whereby he/she could be using the glories of the students to boost that of the school.

6) Sex Dreams : Sex Dreams comes as a result of two main things--- Lust, and Spirit spouse. Whichever the case, whenever you are expecting something good to happen to you and you dream of having sex, it can not happen. Sex Dreams are testimonies aborters because they bring impurity into the lives of their victims and thereby hinders Divine angels (which are holy in nature) from delivering blessings to them.

And so on.

But to sum them all up, anytime you dream of always going back to places you have been to before in reality--- it is a way of God telling you that the enemy has stolen from you while you were in that place, and your spirit man is not at rest due to the incident. Going back there or finding yourself back there is an attempt to recover what has been stolen. Thus that attempt can only be possible with nonstop prayers.

YOU can also be the enemy that is stealing from yourself if you still have some bad habits/addictions that you are battling with. In order words--- sin. (Isaiah 59:1). Some people , because of their spirit of anger, they have constantly lost their blessings after series of fervent prayers and fasting. That is why in churches like MFM, at the end of every Deliverance programmes, they will tell you not to fight with anyone on the way so as not to lose your Deliverance

How to be free from spiritual robbers ?

1) Accept Jesus into your life.

2) Repent of every known sin.

3) Live a Holy and broken life.

4) Watch and pray always.

5) Be rooted in the Word Of God.

For those who has decided to accept Christ into their lives, you can do that by saying --- Lord Jesus. Come into my life. I accept you, as my Lord and personal saviour. I believe in my heart that you died and rose from the dead to save me. Am sorry for all my sins, wash me in your precious blood, and write my name in the book of Life. In Jesus name, I pray Amen.

Congratulations for taking the best decision in life if you just said that prayer. Please look for any bible believing Church near you, to start attending , in order to grow and know more about your new found faith.

Always remember... if the enemy has stolen from you, RECOVERY IS BY FORCE.

PRAYER RAIN.

1) Begin to confess your sins one after the other to God, and sincerely ask for forgiveness.

2) Thank God for forgiving you.

3) Now begin to praise God in any way you can. (Do this for 5 minutes at least).

4) Raise up your right hand, and pray ---Father, let the arrows of my prayers tonight, hit their targets in the name of Jesus.

5) During the cause of these prayers, O Lord, rebuke every spirit of buying and selling, in Jesus name.

6) Let the power that killed Goliath, kill my Goliath, in the name of Jesus.

7) Let the power that brought down the wall of Jericho, bring down every wall of Jericho in my life in the name of Jesus.

cool Let the fire that destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah , rain on the coven of my enemies in the name of Jesus.

9) Let the flood that swept the earth in the days of Noah, sweep every habitations of wickedness, within and around me, in the name of Jesus.

10) Let the God of Elijah arise, and disgrace every false prophets ministering against me, in the name of Jesus.

11) Let the bears of elisha, appear and eat up my mockers, in the name of Jesus.

12) Let the power that parted the River Jordan, descend and divide every river Jordan in my life, in the name of Jesus.

13) O God that curseth the serpent, arise and curse Evey serpentine powers, in my household, and in my environment , in the name of Jesus.

14) Thou God that doeth hard things, arise and do the impossible in my life, in the name of Jesus.

15) Let the wickedness of the wicked, wicked themselves now, in the name of Jesus.

16) O God of fire, build your wall of fire around me and my family, in the name of Jesus.

17) O Lord, blind the eyes of every spiritual robbers assigned against me in the name of Jesus.

18) Every satanic devicings, aimed at me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

19) King Of Glory, cloth me with your garment of glory, in the name of Jesus.

20) O God my Father, arise in your power, and let there be destructive pandemonium, in the camp of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

21) O Lord, let the hands of those stealing from me with witchcraft, catch them unawares, in the name of Jesus.

22) Whether the devil likes it or not, Lord Jesus, come and take over my life, in the name of Jesus.

23) I decree by the authority of heaven, my tomorrow shall be better than my today, in the name of Jesus.

24) Powers that wants me to crawl into my promise land, die by fire, in the name of Jesu.

25) Thank God for answered prayers and plead the blood of Jesus.

CLOSING PRAYER : Father we thank you, we give you all the honour, praises, glory and adoration. We thank you for what you have done, what are still doing, and what you will still do in these seven nights of Divine encounter programme.

Let there be no one that shall have a plastic experience in this programme, bless us by your word, and above all let thy will be done. For in Jesus mighty name we have prayed , Amen.

Share the Grace and Fellowship.

21 Jericho destroying Hallelujah!!!!!

God bless you.

Have a good night rest, and sweet dreams from Heaven.

Shalom.

Tomorrow, being the 7th day of this programme, shall be our PERFECTION EDITION. WHERE GOD SHALL PERFECT ALL OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME.

I REMAIN YOUR HUMBLE FRIEND IN THE SCHOOL OF PRAYER AND DELIVERANCE---ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

JESUS IS FOREVER LORD .
Re: ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. by MFMRevivalist: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2020
Good morning. Please stay connected for tonight's finale.

God bless you.
Re: ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. by umacul4: 10:24am On Apr 23, 2020
Oh my God, I did not see this information to follow you. Please pray for me and my family.
MFMRevivalist:
Good morning. Please stay connected for tonight's finale.

God bless you.
Re: ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. by MFMRevivalist: 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
umacul4:
Oh my God, I did not see this information to follow you. Please pray for me and my family.

May the Hand of the Lord rest upon you and your household in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Having Occasional sexual intercourse in the dream as a Born Again? / Why Is Living Faith Not Having Personal Dstv Station / What If TB Joshua Faked His Own Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 281
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.