Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Using Your Phone Touch Light To Put On Generator... See What Happens To This Man - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Using Your Phone Touch Light To Put On Generator... See What Happens To This Man (1065 Views)

See Amazing Weight Transformation Of This Man (440lb To 172.8lb) / Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos / Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Your Phone Touch Light To Put On Generator... See What Happens To This Man by Naxtrad(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2017
The man whose picture appears below, Bode Akinsanya was a staff of FCMB Ogba Branch in Lagos, he passed on yesterday as a result of burnt suffered why operating his generator with his phone touch.
Please never operate a gen set with phone touch. Educate all your friends and family members please.

Re: Using Your Phone Touch Light To Put On Generator... See What Happens To This Man by Aonkuuse(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2017
Rest In Peace Sir, Your Death Is Not In Vein, Atleast It Will Save Millions Of Lives Out There
Re: Using Your Phone Touch Light To Put On Generator... See What Happens To This Man by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2017
God
Re: Using Your Phone Touch Light To Put On Generator... See What Happens To This Man by thesicilian: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Before you start telling people to stop using phone touch you should tell them what to use instead

1 Like

Re: Using Your Phone Touch Light To Put On Generator... See What Happens To This Man by BlackDBagba: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Someone please explain the likelihood of this story being true.
Re: Using Your Phone Touch Light To Put On Generator... See What Happens To This Man by onlyTheTruth(m): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2017
someone should explain dis .. last week while it ws raining n lightening heavily, I turned on airplane mode on my phone, , n set my phone camera to"BURST" mode, to capture many frames at a click, I start snapping the lightening, and successfully got som shots, gues wot happend next.
my phone restarted unusually n everything in d phone was gone, more like factory reset..
BlackBerry Q10
Re: Using Your Phone Touch Light To Put On Generator... See What Happens To This Man by Originalsly: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Phones should not be used around petrol period. Petrol gives off fumes/gas and the slightest spark can ignite the gas which in turn will ignite the petrol all in less than a second..... the reason why in safety conscious countries it is illegal to pump gas with the car engine running or while using a phone.

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Calls Her Mom “fat”, And Mother’s Viral Response Sparks Heated Discussi / Beautiful Nigerian Student Dies During Child Birth (see Her Photos) / Free From Staphylococcus At Last!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.