Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Free From Staphylococcus At Last!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free From Staphylococcus At Last!! (1061 Views)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / Help! Help! Help!!! Am Suffering From Staphylococcus / Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free From Staphylococcus At Last!! by Mamabearh: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
PLEASE NO FRONT PAGE!!!

Good day to you all.
I have been having this weight on my heart to post this and I know it is going to make a difference to at least one person.
Please if what you have to offer is insult(s), kindly walk past and allow the serious-minded minded people here have a conversation. Thank you as you read and contribute or walk past.

The story might be long but I am sure a few people would learn one or two things here. People say Staphylococcus is a normal human flora normally found on the body and they don't believe it can cause an infection in the vagina or reproductive system. I am not denying that it is a normal human flora but it does cause a stubborn infection when it gets into the body, like in my case, the urethra and bladder. And the fact also is that, it has mutated so much that a lot of antibiotics are no longer powerful enough to fight it.
And left untreated, it could go up to the kidneys, causing kidney infection and subsequent failure.
This is not "them say". If not for God that saved me and used someone to save me.

MY STORY:

I can never forget the first sign it gave me.
I woke up in the night seriously pressed but as I rushed to the hostel toilet, urine dripped down my legs. That had never happened before as I prided myself on being able to hold urine. But I didn't take it serious, maybe I just drank too much water.
A few hours later however, it was obvious something was seriously wrong as whenever I felt the urge to urinate, the urine would gush out almost immediately of its own volition. It took serious self control for it not to cause me embarrassment. Thankfully back then I was in school, doing research work and I didn't have classes anymore. So I just had to cope within the hostel and within my friends. But somehow, the urine was somehow controlled whenever I was with them.

I browsed a little bit and from the little reading I did about it, I seemed to have a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). So off I went to the school health bay. They did a urine culture and as I held the results, I glanced through it. Staphylococcus aureus was isolatedin my urine and then I saw different drugs listed with +++, ++, + and R written in front of them respectively.
At this point, I didn't know what I was dealing with and so I didn't think much about it.
I saw the doctor with the result and he prescribed an injection (I think it was Gentamycin and it was every 8 hours for 3 days or thereabouts). I noticed it was one of the drugs that had +++ written in front of it in the urine culture test I did.
Like I said I didn't think much of it. I was just happy I was going to be better.
Re: Free From Staphylococcus At Last!! by Mamabearh: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
And so I took the first injection. And off I went back to the hostel.
I would go on to meet up with all my injection appointments, sometimes as early as 5 in the morning and sometimes late in the night.

When I started with the treatment, the symptoms got somewhat better that first day. But as I went about my daily business, I couldn't help but notice I would have this "sweet, ticklish feeling" in my vagina/urethra entrance. I didn't see it as anything, I just kept on with my injections.
I think it was on the 3rd day, as I looked for a less painful part of the buttock for the nurse to give me my injection since I had been taking injections for 3 days and all my bottom was paining me, she quipped sympathetically "Ohhh, so sorry. Don't worry, we will soon finish with the injections. But I bet by now, you are much better. your last doses are just to ensure you are completely fine."

Then boom! It struck me. I was not much better anything as I had resumed running to the bathroom as usual to stop urine from disgracing me. Ah ah, what is happening? Why am I not better as the nurse thought I should be?

Well, I finished the injections and was soon back to the doctor, who wrote another urine culture test for me.
When I held the results, I glanced through it again. This time, Gentamycin, which I just took had something else written in front. Was it now R or +, I cant remember. Whereas in my first test, it had been +++.
The doctor wrote another antibiotic for me. This time a tablet with +++ in front of it according to the test (Erythromycin).
By this time, I was getting apprehensive. What is happening? I wondered.

I soon found my way to the cafe and typed in Staphylococcus on google search. It loaded and I started reading. I was shocked at all the stories of different people who had been suffering infections from this bacteria, even the whites. I even saw there was now a variant called MRSA, which was resistant to most antibiotics. And I read that the +++ on my tests showed the drugs which could work on Staphylococcus. While those that read R showed those that the bacteria was resistant to. THose with ++ or +, where those that were weak against it.

Ah, mogbe. And my test majorly had +, ++ and Rs. Only a few had +++ and I'd already used one (Gentamycin injection), which was now no longer effective for me, if I was to go by what came up in my last test.
At a point, I looked around me and I saw this fellow student/guy walking away from my side with this scared look on his face. He saw I was browsing on Staphylococcus and so walked away fast from my side (The cafe was a big one and other people could see your screen). At this point, I was beginning to know I was in deep poo.

1 Like

Re: Free From Staphylococcus At Last!! by hidhrhis(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
my culture result also showed staphylococcus when I did it last week still
don't know what to do cos I'm a student

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free From Staphylococcus At Last!! by Mamabearh: 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
Well, I hoped against hope that this second drug would work. I took it religiously, trying to ignore the sweet, ticklish feeling I was feeling in my privates whenever I peed and trying to ignore the fact that I still wasn't in full control of my bladder. I was soon done with the full dose and found my way back to the health bay. The doctor on duty prescribed yet another course of antibiotics for me, this time, Ciprofloxacin.

I've used two courses of antibiotics, and they didn't work, I told him.
Well, this should work, he replied.

But I thought to myself, for how long will I continue like this? Will I keep taking drugs until they ALL no longer work? After that, what next? Already, I've taken two different antibiotics that the bacteria is now resistant to. Will I be helpless while the bacteria wrecks havoc in my system?

I was just down.

I collected the drug and left.

I had not started taking the drug when I ran into an old friend because I was just thinking about my life and the drug seemed like my last hope so I was preparing mentally before taking it, just in case the story was the same.
I went with her to the hostel and she somehow opened up that she was coming from the teaching hospital as she was battling the after effects of an infection.

I'm OK now, she told me. But I battled the infection for years. Used and used antibiotics. Used all sorts, nothing worked.

(I don't know the angel that made her open up to me. Because she was/is such a private person but till today, I thank God she did).

Wow, how did you now get the cure? I asked. Because I am having a similar challenge, though mine just started recently.

It is one herbal guy o, she replied.

Well, to cut the story short, she linked me up with him. He assured me he could be of assistance and then he called a huge amount of money for me. Normal agbo of 30naira (as I later got to know the amount), this guy would collect 7k. I had been saving up to buy myself a pair of gold earrings so I just forgot the earrings and started paying for the herbal drugs as I was desperate. He would give me a course of agbo and would follow up with calls and visits to ask me how I was reacting to it. Based on my reaction, he would know the next type to give me. Some made me poo like mad, some did not affect me in any way.
Before he gave me the last one, I had to pay some thousands again. But when I took it, I knew I took something.
I was peeing this stringy, mucousy stuff (sorry, TMI). And it wasn't so easy to pee out. In fact, I just knew it had to work because it was like the inner walls of my bladder was being washed clean of all the bacteria clinging to it and I was peeing them out.
I could feel it that I was better. Much better.
I no longer had that strange feeling in my private part and I was no longer rushing to the toilet to stop urine from disgracing me.
He asked me to wait for 2 weeks before carrying out another urine test.

While waiting for the 2 weeks to elapse, I went to get drugs for building the immune system, just in case. I started with them aggressively. In those 2 weeks, the symptoms did not return. I went for the test and I cant describe the happy feeling when I saw on my test result "NORMAL, NO BACTERIA ISOLATED". What?
I was ecstatic!

I met the herb guy with the result and he told me; I told you my drugs were going to work.

c x
Anyway, that was the end. It has been years now, I am now a mother, I've not had any other infection except the normal yeast overgrowth during my pregnancies.

It is such a shame that I lost the guy's contact after some time, as I left that location.

At the end of the day, when I go through threads where people are lamenting about this particular infection and the fact that they haven't been able to get a cure, I feel their pain. Its a very scary feeling to have, knowing you have an infection and knowing you are helpless against it.
I will advice:

1. Do not use antibiotics indiscriminately.
Like you saw from my story, it is not all antibiotics that are effective against it. For every antibiotic you use which doesnt work, the bacteria becomes stronger. Therefore, go to a hospital and do the relevant tests, that would help your doctor in knowing those drugs that are still effective against it.

2. Build up your immunity after your treatment.
The drugs I used to build up my immunity were not even expensive. Just those 'counting tablets'.

3. This is my most important advice. But I didn't want to start with it because I don't want it to seem like I am pushing for herbal medication. But that was what worked for me! If you go the herbal route, don't go to all those charlatans shouting that they have the cure for staph. Rather, go to those old men and women in the interior of the market/village, who don't even know the name called staph. Just describe your symptoms to them and they will give you a herb that would work, and very cheaply too.
Like in my case, what really happened is that; his mother makes herbs but is uneducated. At that point he was in school so whenever someone has an issue, he knew the right herbs to give by looking at the tests of the person. He was making big money off his mother's herbs as herbs his mother would sell for 30 naira, he would sell for thousands, just because he was educated.

I really wish you all the best and I pray that you find the help you seek. If you do wish to ask questions, you can go ahead.

P.S- People seem to think it an STI, gotten through sex. Well, at that time, I was a virgin living in the hostel. Though I have a few suspicions of how I got infected, it is a story I am not really keen to repeat at this time.
Re: Free From Staphylococcus At Last!! by DeltaBachelor(m): 4:03am On Apr 16, 2018
Mamabearh:
Well, I hoped against hope that this second drug would work. I took it religiously, trying to ignore the sweet, ticklish feeling I was feeling in my privates whenever I peed and trying to ignore the fact that I still wasn't in full control of my bladder. I was soon done with the full dose and found my way back to the health bay. The doctor on duty prescribed yet another course of antibiotics for me, this time, Ciprofloxacin.

I've used two courses of antibiotics, and they didn't work, I told him.
Well, this should work, he replied.

But I thought to myself, for how long will I continue like this? Will I keep taking drugs until they ALL no longer work? After that, what next? Already, I've taken two different antibiotics that the bacteria is now resistant to. Will I be helpless while the bacteria wrecks havoc in my system?

I was just down.

I collected the drug and left.

I had not started taking the drug when I ran into an old friend because I was just thinking about my life and the drug seemed like my last hope so I was preparing mentally before taking it, just in case the story was the same.
I went with her to the hostel and she somehow opened up that she was coming from the teaching hospital as she was battling the after effects of an infection.

I'm OK now, she told me. But I battled the infection for years. Used and used antibiotics. Used all sorts, nothing worked.

(I don't know the angel that made her open up to me. Because she was/is such a private person but till today, I thank God she did).

Wow, how did you now get the cure? I asked. Because I am having a similar challenge, though mine just started recently.

It is one herbal guy o, she replied.

Well, to cut the story short, she linked me up with him. He assured me he could be of assistance and then he called a huge amount of money for me. Normal agbo of 30naira (as I later got to know the amount), this guy would collect 7k. I had been saving up to buy myself a pair of gold earrings so I just forgot the earrings and started paying for the herbal drugs as I was desperate. He would give me a course of agbo and would follow up with calls and visits to ask me how I was reacting to it. Based on my reaction, he would know the next type to give me. Some made me poo like mad, some did not affect me in any way.
Before he gave me the last one, I had to pay some thousands again. But when I took it, I knew I took something.
I was peeing this stringy, mucousy stuff (sorry, TMI). And it wasn't so easy to pee out. In fact, I just knew it had to work because it was like the inner walls of my bladder was being washed clean of all the bacteria clinging to it and I was peeing them out.
I could feel it that I was better. Much better.
I no longer had that strange feeling in my private part and I was no longer rushing to the toilet to stop urine from disgracing me.
He asked me to wait for 2 weeks before carrying out another urine test.

While waiting for the 2 weeks to elapse, I went to get drugs for building the immune system, just in case. I started with them aggressively. In those 2 weeks, the symptoms did not return. I went for the test and I cant describe the happy feeling when I saw on my test result "NORMAL, NO BACTERIA ISOLATED". What?
I was ecstatic!

I met the herb guy with the result and he told me; I told you my drugs were going to work.

c x
Anyway, that was the end. It has been years now, I am now a mother, I've not had any other infection except the normal yeast overgrowth during my pregnancies.

It is such a shame that I lost the guy's contact after some time, as I left that location.

At the end of the day, when I go through threads where people are lamenting about this particular infection and the fact that they haven't been able to get a cure, I feel their pain. Its a very scary feeling to have, knowing you have an infection and knowing you are helpless against it.
I will advice:

1. Do not use antibiotics indiscriminately.
Like you saw from my story, it is not all antibiotics that are effective against it. For every antibiotic you use which doesnt work, the bacteria becomes stronger. Therefore, go to a hospital and do the relevant tests, that would help your doctor in knowing those drugs that are still effective against it.

2. Build up your immunity after your treatment.
The drugs I used to build up my immunity were not even expensive. Just those 'counting tablets'.

3. This is my most important advice. But I didn't want to start with it because I don't want it to seem like I am pushing for herbal medication. But that was what worked for me! If you go the herbal route, don't go to all those charlatans shouting that they have the cure for staph. Rather, go to those old men and women in the interior of the market/village, who don't even know the name called staph. Just describe your symptoms to them and they will give you a herb that would work, and very cheaply too.
Like in my case, what really happened is that; his mother makes herbs but is uneducated. At that point he was in school so whenever someone has an issue, he knew the right herbs to give by looking at the tests of the person. He was making big money off his mother's herbs as herbs his mother would sell for 30 naira, he would sell for thousands, just because he was educated.

I really wish you all the best and I pray that you find the help you seek. If you do wish to ask questions, you can go ahead.

P.S- People seem to think it an STI, gotten through sex. Well, at that time, I was a virgin living in the hostel. Though I have a few suspicions of how I got infected, it is a story I am not really keen to repeat at this time.
wow. what an interesting story. Thank God for your healing. However, I think you should really find out where the herbal guy stays and get his number. so many people are really suffering from this sickness. As for the part where you said you were a Virgin when you contacted it. I don't think staph is contacted via sex. however, I think you were living a dirty and unhygienic lifestyle. Tell us more about that. don't be shy.lol

1 Like

Re: Free From Staphylococcus At Last!! by asthmacoughend(m): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2018
@mamabearh, Your story is quite Interesting,I am glad you have solution to your health Problem.Its a good thing to have come out to share and give hope to others .Just as you highlighted ,Symptoms and discomforts signs felt should be the main focus and not continual mention of staphylococcus aureus ,most symptoms many feel are said not to be staphylococcus aureus symptoms but they fail to let us know in a simple and easy way what led to those Symptoms,Currently some suffering seriously from some of those Symptoms really wanted solutions.I was a Victim of Health problem as a result of staph.aureus bacteria before. Got my solution too from a Herbal Way after many year of sufferings ,Used different medications to no avail .I am glad you are OK too ,Many are going through same experience and needed Solution ,some would ask you the contact of the herbal person that solved yours but unfortunately you said you don't have it anymore even if you do finds it and you come up to Share, note that you will be called different names like "Fraudster, Scammer,Marketer,Liar etc Its a pity that you have to receive lots of Insults trying to share .Again I am really happy to read your Good-News.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Free From Staphylococcus At Last!! by Mamabearh: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
DeltaBachelor:
wow. what an interesting story. Thank God for your healing. However, I think you should really find out where the herbal guy stays and get his number. so many people are really suffering from this sickness. As for the part where you said you were a Virgin when you contacted it. I don't think staph is contacted via sex. however, I think you were living a dirty and unhygienic lifestyle. Tell us more about that. don't be shy.lol

I never said Staph was contacted through sex. And it was to reinforce the fact that it is not through sex that I made the point that I was a virgin.

My personal hygiene was OK. I'm the type who would cut tissue paper into the toilet before using it just to ensure the toilet water does not splash on me. I don't stoop to pee. I don't even sit on the toilet seat right from when I was a teenager.

What happened is, I visited the guy I was dating and he almost raped me. Though he stopped but not before testing me with his fingers in the process through which his fingernails scrapped me. He hadn't washed his hand or anything before then and had been up and about all day. A few days later, I took my Everywoman book, and I checked down there to see if there was any damage. I think I had to close the hostel door to do that and you can imagine all the hands that have grasped the door handle years before me. And that was the same hand I used in opening the place and poking a few places that felt sore. I strongly suspect it was either from his dirty fingers or my dirty hands that I got infected. And my immunity then was very low because shortly before then, I had been given a nylon full of antibiotics for ulcer by a pharmacy.

Because of that, I have a phobia. I don't allow my husband come near me with his fingers at all. And even the IUD family planning Im supposed to look into, Im very apprehensive because according to the usage, I have to be dipping a finger in my vagina to check the string every once in a while.
Also, I dont patronize pharmacies as such without the doctor's prescription. Because what set the whole ball rolling was the cocktail of strong antibiotics that the pharmacy placed me on for ulcer. That was why once I got infected, the bacteria was already resistant to those antibiotics I took recently.
And now any drug Im given, I browse on it before I use it. I was once given tramadol for pain but I ended up not using it, due to what i found out about it.
Re: Free From Staphylococcus At Last!! by Mamabearh: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
asthmacoughend:
@mamabearh, Your story is quite Interesting,I am glad you have solution to your health Problem.Its a good thing to have come out to share and give hope to others .Just as you highlighted ,Symptoms and discomforts signs felt should be the main focus and not continual mention of staphylococcus aureus ,most symptoms many feel are said not to be staphylococcus aureus symptoms but they fail to let us know in a simple and easy way what led to those Symptoms,Currently some suffering seriously from some of those Symptoms really wanted solutions.I was a Victim of Health problem as a result of staph.aureus bacteria before. Got my solution too from a Herbal Way after many year of sufferings ,Used different medications to no avail .I am glad you are OK too ,Many are going through same experience and needed Solution ,some would ask you the contact of the herbal person that solved yours but unfortunately you said you don't have it anymore even if you do finds it and you come up to Share, note that you will be called different names like "Fraudster, Scammer,Marketer,Liar etc Its a pity that you have to receive lots of Insults trying to share .Again I am really happy to read your Good-News.

Thank you so much and God bless. I cant even come up with the guy's contact anymore.
I never knew where he stayed, he used to come to the hostel and wait outside to collect his money. We communicated through the phone and that particular phone has been spoilt for years now.
I asked my friend who introduced me to him and she said she can't remember where she met his mum, after which she met him.
I actually tried looking for the contact because of another bosom friend. Back then, I told her about him when I found a solution to the infection but she wasn't interested but now, we cant even get the contact again. We don't know if he is still in that location, I don't know his surname to search for him on Facebook or anything.
Re: Free From Staphylococcus At Last!! by Mamabearh: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
hidhrhis:
my culture result also showed staphylococcus when I did it last week still
don't know what to do cos I'm a student

How does it make you feel and what type of test did you do?
Re: Free From Staphylococcus At Last!! by hidhrhis(m): 3:38am On Apr 18, 2018
Mamabearh:

How does it make you feel and what type of test did you do?
I did both urinalysis and urine MCs but d urinalysis showed moderate staph growth
Re: Free From Staphylococcus At Last!! by Mamabearh: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2018
hidhrhis:

I did both urinalysis and urine MCs but d urinalysis showed moderate staph growth

Why don't you ask the doctor to interprete your results for you. Do you have symptoms and what are those symptoms?

(1) (Reply)

Malaria And Typhoid: Read If You Love Your Kids. / Get Rid Of That Pimple And Spot With Pure Skin Set / Exercise regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.