Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) (56063 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / LEAKED: Pastor David Spotted Eating Another Woman's A*s And Va*ina / Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Jajayi: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
See where you are wrong. You should have checked their facebook page CelebrationTV and verify yourself.
felixomor:

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwodosis:
All na damage control techniques! It will be cheaper and more convincing if you appear in Canadian court to defend the suit by your babe than doing all these. Haba, can you fool everybody all the time?
how do you know the allegation laid against him is true .....E be like say u never know all this olosho, looking for who to milk

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by steve13(m): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
chisom2670:
the thousands of dollars he paid as medical bill is for ur mom right

How does he make his money? What business does he do? You guys are very foo.lish ,

Jesus Christ borrowed a donkey to use , when did all this started ?? Maybe 100 years ago , it's quite disgusting to say the least

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by kuchikau1: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
,..Gals wey blood dey comot frm their stinking, smelling and rotten TOTO evry 28 days. Metchewwwwww.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by alowonle02(m): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lady again, hmmm i suspect foul playing. Why not man.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by OkhaiJohn2017: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
May God deliver all of you that are speaking against men of God, and you people call urself Christians and u are speaking falsely against men of God. Apostle gave Car to a Man and d man wife is celebrating with her husband now you guys now changed it to woman, na woman una de see for d driver seat?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by steve13(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

Why will i defend d dead?
Did it happen in my own time?
Ooo i shud suddenly start saying d jews lied against Jesus bla bla bla.
Did u even read d rubbishh u wrote there.
I defend anything dat got to do with Christianity today and not people who had already won their race and are in heaven

How does all these men make their money I just pity you all, Jesus Christ borrowed a donkey, never asked for any money , don't worry, continue in penury while you support pastors ...97% of them are FAKE. In the last days some will appear as though they are the Lord ,all Fake.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by steve13(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
OkhaiJohn2017:
May God deliver all of you that are speaking against men of God, and you people call urself Christians and u are speaking falsely against men of God. Apostle gave Car to a Man and d man wife is celebrating with her husband now you guys now changed it to woman, na woman una de see for d driver seat?

People like you makes me wonder , How does he make money to dash out freely as he want ? From foo.lish lot like you
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by OkhaiJohn2017: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
OkhaiJohn2017:
No man can stop the Gospel for being preach
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Apostle ukwu

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by achieverme(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

Yeah d same way shekau is real and does not pretend. Worshippers of strippers.
Less dan a month he was blackmailed he was received as a king outside d shores of dis country. Haters can die in hatred

Do you even know the meaning of Blackmail? Go back to JSS 2.

I worship stripper, while you worship Pastor Fornicator. So, what's the difference between us?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
thesicilian:

My prayer is that in future, there should be smartphones smart enough to prevent these kinds of comments.

And condoms strong enough to prevent mistakes like you from coming to this world. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by unipol(m): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
chisom2670:
the thousands of dollars he paid as medical bill is for ur mom right
He pays with money made from his factory or farm?
Tell me the address of his factory apart from bunch or ignorant Nigerians like u.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by fortune1968: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
The man is only about the physical NOTHING is spiritual about this Sule who call himself an apostle .Apostle of women giving a car in the Church and making a show of it !

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
The woman's yansh is big.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Dalastically: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
yourexcellency:
It's like God told Apostle to only help women.The day he try help any man penren....
idiot. How many men you don epp?? Even your papa
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Clearer01: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Why this man is helping ladies only. TB Joshua the help male and female.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by erebi4195(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by zionmade(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
steve13:

How does all these men make their money I just pity you all, Jesus Christ borrowed a donkey, never asked for any money , don't worry, continue in penury while you support pastors ...97% of them are FAKE. In the last days some will appear as though they are the Lord ,all Fake.
Yeah i will support d fake pastors dat taught me how make wealth
If u want to know where d highest number of cars is packed in a single event go to canaanland.
Christians have woken up from gospel of poverty.
U can still wallow in poverty and hatred, no problem. I have chosen d gospel of Jesus dat says " he was made poor dat i through his poverty might be rich.
I will enjoy wealth on earth via d message of d prosperity preachers. Wen u finish suffering and u see me in heaven push me out. Woe unto u hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Edelweiss44: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwodosis:

Your type are the ones that fight for their God instead of their God fighting for them.

Was that the only response you could reason out after shooting yourself on the foot? you should be ashamed of yourself!! Now, hurry up and go bury your head in sand like an ostrich!
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Nuesbab: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hope that he did not finish the thing at this woman behind. There is a great future behind that woman though
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by kabillion(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
C the lady backside.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwodosis:

Your type are the ones that fight for their God instead of their God fighting for them.

Your type also are the ones because of their god Devil that they worship unknowingly spew senselessness about every man of God.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
steve13:

People like you makes me wonder , How does he make money to dash out freely as he want ? From foo.lish lot like you

Your foolishness is to the high heavens.

Why e dey pain you now when ppl that are giving tithes and offering are not complaining.

You must be next victim of diving into the ocean.
I won't be surprised if I wake up tomorrow to the news of another man has Jumped into the lagoon. I know you are getting prepared.

Learn to mind your business. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by kan12(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Op that is 2008 Corolla
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

Sorry bro out of hatred u shot urself on d foot. Dat car was given before d otobo case.
U can as well recoil ur statement to damage prevention.
Hatred is a disease get well soon

But the report says - in church TODAY - so where is your point ?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by fof1: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwodosis:
All na damage control techniques! It will be cheaper and more convincing if you appear in Canadian court to defend the suit by your babe than doing all these. Haba, can you fool everybody all the time?

ARE U SURE,U ARE NOT SICK IN D HEAD? IF A MEMBER BUYS A CAR WHETHER NEW OR TOKUNBO AND REQUEST HIS OR HER PASTOR TO DEDICATE IT,WHATS WRONG WITH THAT? PLS STOP ALL THIS USELESS HATE FILLED POST.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
petra1:

That is a very stupid remark . Is it today he had been giving out cars . When men of God gives it's it's trouble when they don't give it's trouble

Shut up you dumb Bleep!!! Have you bothered to ask your dumbself where he gets the used cars from? Or is d randy apostle also a car dealer? This is a clear case of when the devil gives you a pair of shoes and take your legs. By the time you idiots realize that you have exchanged your souls for material gifts it will be too late. End time prophets and their doomed followers.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
JayJohnson:
The woman's backside is big oh, I hope it is not what I am thinking oh

Na exactly wetin u dey think my bro. Big yansh is a preriquisite to receive a second hand car gift from headmaster suleman. Only God knows how many times he don suck the woman toto and cum on top her back. Dirty auchi agbero fraudstar. Make he go canada go clear him soiled name and reputation now, no be by giving out stolen cars to only women wey get big yansh. Bastard!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by oyienootieno: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

Sorry bro out of hatred u shot urself on d foot. Dat car was given before d otobo case.
U can as well recoil ur statement to damage prevention.
Hatred is a disease get well soon

It is still damage control. If it was before the saga then there's no need bringing it now. The true meaning of ((Stale))
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by oyienootieno: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
fof1:

ARE U SURE,U ARE NOT SICK IN D HEAD? IF A MEMBER BUYS A CAR WHETHER NEW OR TOKUNBO AND REQUEST HIS OR HER PASTOR TO DEDICATE IT,WHATS WRONG WITH THAT? PLS STOP ALL THIS USELESS HATE FILLED POST.

The Tittle reads "Gifted" not dedication.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) by oyienootieno: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

But the report says - in church TODAY - so where is your point ?

Too much for damage control...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / Apostle Suleman Arrives Kenya For A 2-Day Programme. Check Out His Shoes, Phones / Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.